PR Written Update: 30 jan 2013

Posted: 11 years ago

Written Update: 30 Jan 2012

Part one:

Episode begins onir says to purvi we should leave this city. Purvi says but you must stay here for ovi's treatment. Purvi says I will leave. Onir says no in this condition but purvi says I will leave alone & if I will stay here everyone will get know I m carrying arjun's child. Purvi says plz onir.. onir says ok.. but first I want to find someone who will takes care you. Purvi thanks him for understanding her. But Onir says, no.. I still haven't understood you properly. Purvi is looks  confused'..  Onir then tells her that he saw Purvi in puuni's engagement she teling Teju that her taste has changed and now she likes yellow color' Onir says to purvi that he listend everything & says to her please don't change your choices for me. In fact I want you to come to me and demand me.. I want to know what you like and what you don't. Onir then apologizes her and says to her that I asked for too much right? Purvi says.. no it's not like that. Onir then tells her to rest and he leaves to get food/medicine for her.

At punni's bedroom punni is looking at magazine. She calls purvi & tells when I was see this designs I lost in thoughts  she tells look at this so expensive designs cloths but now I can afford this cloths.. punni asks purvi that what will onir wear in wedding event?? Purvi says may be shervaniPunni says, actually he looks so simple.. no one can tell that he is a doctor. I want him to look good in my wedding' everything should be perfect. Purvi tells her not to worry and says, everything will be perfect.. Onir is very sensitive.. he will make sure nothing goes wrong in your wedding.  Onir is so sentitive he know ur wedding event is so important for you. Sulochana interrupts& says to punni it's not all about money  the most important thing is heart.. and Onir's heard is of gold. Manju calls punni.. punni says I m coming..

Part two:

At khouse manju calls punni & sulochana.. punni comes & manju tells mittal sent so many necklaces & so many jewellary sets for you. He also know your likes & dislikes. Vinod says yes I called mittal he was talking with me very politely. He says I told him that his gifts received. Then manju advices punni you call mittal & tell him that you like gifts . She says to herself that what has happened to Mr. Mittal all of a sudden? Why is he giving me so many expensive gifts? I will have to find out.

Vinod calls archu that u don't need come as guest.. archu tells ok.. I will come.. Savita listens to this and tells Archu, I am not going to that wedding. Archu says, why? it's our family's marriage.. Savita asks, which family? If it was our family's, then would Manju insult me like that? I am not going to come. Archu says, you're absolutely right.. I also think that you shouldn't come to Punni's wedding. I know Manju's behaviour was very bad.. but is all that greater than our relationship? mother-daughter's relationship? Punni is like my daughter.. and I wanted you to come with me. But don't worry.. if you don't want to come, then u shouldn't. Savita says, enough.. no need to blackmail me. I will come, but only for you. Savita then asks about Soham. Archu says, I did go to meet him.. and he has changed. Then archu tires to talk about teju but savita says i won't change my decision in teju's relations. savita leaves. archu says teju.. ur relations is so complicated...

sunny & teju meet up in terrace. tejy says savita & ur mother don't want us to meet. we should do what they want.. Teju then asks him, how will you manage in my house? New language and everything. Sunny says, for you.. I can fight with any difficult situations. So don't worry about me. He continues, And I don't worry about you at all because Jignesh bhai is there. They both say that they will win Savita/Sunny's mother heart before each other. Sunny tells her.. I am sure we will succeed in this.. and this is our last meeting for now. He tells her to take care.

At Arjun's house arjun comes & servant kaka informs him ovi has come here.. then he sees wine bottles.. he shouts ovi's name & starts shouting at her.. kaka comes & tells ovi has told him to throw out this wine bottles. arjun says sorry to ovi & then both are talking. Ovi says, it's okay.. I know that I have made so many mistakes and it's hard for anyone to trust me. She says, I saw these bottles and thought to throw them out because that's what is good for our baby, right? Arjun again apologizes to her and says that he's very happy seeing Ovi taking care of her and her child like this. Ovi tells him, after birth of this baby.. they will come even closer. She says, and now I am feeling like going to temple.. shall we? Arjun says, of course' and they hug.

Part three:

At doc clinic archu & purvi comes for purvi's health check up.. purvi is worried for if doc will do her check up they knows that my preg isn't 6  months it's 7th and half months...
Same doctor  that met Purvi before comes there. Purvi and Doctor get surprised to see each other.

Doctor says that she's surprised that Purvi's family wants any other doctor to do Purvi's delivery despite Onir being Purvi's husband. Archu tells her, Onir is very successful doctor, but he will be doing Ovi's delivery and he must have some fear to do his wife's operation. And that's why she (Archu) brought Purvi here. Doc opens the report and tells Purvi to go with her for checkup. They go inside.

Doc asks Purvi is any mistake before marriage? She says, I thought this child is Onir's but you still haven't told your mother about it? Purvi is getting nervous. Doctor tells her there is no need to be afraid.. we get many cases like this in which guy betrays girl and leaves her alone. Purvi right away says, no one betrayed me.. and my husband knows about it as well. Doctor says, its very good that you told your husband about it. Purvi requests doctor not tell anything to Archu. Doctor says, if a patient doesn't want their information to be told to anyone, then doctors don't give any information to anyone. Purvi thanks doctor and says, I am very relaxed now. Doctor says, but till how long you will hide this from everyone? You put 6 months pregnancy in the reports.. but in reality, only one and half month is to go in your pregnancy.. what will you do about that?

no precap.

sorry for mistakes..😳
Edited by --.NArESh.-- - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Ok we have seen many jodi like Mallik Mittal and Punni, where older husband and younger wife, like Jai Walia & Bani and Dharamraj & Santo and now Mallik & Punni . I loved those jodi's lets see kaisa hota hai yeh jodi .

What about PuLik name for Mallik Mittal & Punni
Punni wanted to marry Mallik Mittal then why she is doubting Mallik Mittal's intentions now
Originally posted by LoveTVShows

Ok we have seen many jodi like Mallik Mittal and Punni, where older husband and younger wife, like Jai Walia & Bani and Dharamraj & Santo and now Mallik & Punni . I loved those jodi's lets see kaisa hota hai yeh jodi .

What about PuLik name for Mallik Mittal & Punni

I not agree with U. You compare Mallik & punni with Jai Walia & Bani. Jai Walia & Bani is the lead couple of Kasham Se. This couple is not most important character in PR.
Originally posted by ashfaque2012

I not agree with U. You compare Mallik & punni with Jai Walia & Bani. Jai Walia & Bani is the lead couple of Kasham Se. This couple is not most important character in PR.

Who said Mallik & Punni are leads, I just said I love these kind of jodis
Note: if any one want to do written update plz pm me before airing PR episode. If other member will do wu & me also my all work will go in waste.. So plz kindly note my request.

Regards,
Naresh.

Punni wanted to marry Mallik Mittal then why she is doubting Mallik Mittal's intentions now
i am also thinking the same.
I like MINI name for punni n mithal !!!
Originally posted by Fara5426

I like MINI name for punni n mithal !!!

Mital is his surname, his name is Mallik Mittal. I think PuLik is good

Mital is his surname, his name is Mallik Mittal. I think PuLik is good

PUMA?!?!