Thendral Wednesday Update:30/01/13

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Yovvv Bhaghiii...Thanks for the lovely update plus comments...love u๐Ÿค—

Haha omg Bhaghii me too remembered Shammu oda doubt๐Ÿ˜›...GW oda marriage love marriage or arrange marriage...some poor soul answered her that love marriage is not possible to GW as she doesnt know how to love๐Ÿคฃ..
Edited by Nixkie - 11 years ago
Thanks duo for the update,
great to see kal still herself and ready to counterattack padma...TA too tried with gw but gw is big-time gw..she cant be quietened like this...the only thing that can keep her mouth shut is food at the present!...
real bad for deepa..either way she gets the dose from prabha...its good if prabha leaves for sometime and learns the hard way...let him go the sweet-talking suchi and come back with diabetes...

shyamala to work...must say great idea...she knows abt prabha and can keep track of his movements...

Thanks Bhaghi and Tanu for the lovely updates and comments!

Rofl! Kalyani is the only person who knows how to make Padma shut her mouth and keep her in her place๐Ÿ‘. Awesome... that too nice to see Anand and TA enjoying Kalyani's talk. The part I enjoyed was Kalyani questioning Padma about Mohan raasi since she is also injured๐Ÿ‘. Good one by Kalyani! She rocked!

Kalyanasundaram๐Ÿคฃ... Rofl... Intha GW mouth won't hurt aa by keeping on munching something all the time. Good TA shut GW mouth also.

Thulz worry is very genuine. With both her brothers arguying and fighting without any compromise, D/K/T friendship is at stake๐Ÿ˜•.

Prabha has purely inferiority complex. Everybody has to keep on appreciating and praising this loser... appo than those people are great... Otherwise he will treat them as sh**๐Ÿ˜ก. First has he given any respect or shown any concern towards Deepa?? Lately he is raising his voice against VR too...Grrr๐Ÿคข. Let him go to Suchi and she will keep on praising him and appadiyay will make him end up in the street๐Ÿ˜›.

Hope this Indira doesn't blame Mohan for making Prabha leave the house because Mohan insulted Prabha..๐Ÿ˜•

Shymala working for TA is good... She knows how to handle Prabha better than TA๐Ÿ˜›.
Edited by Pearl. - 11 years ago
Thanks for the update tanu and bhagi.

Anand engayo sengal mannila vilunthu vanthirukkaar pola paavam! Shyamala ethukku ippo.. maybe she can act as a peacemaker b/w TA and Prabha when probs arises.

Kalyani/ TA same dialogue = Padma/ GW same reaction!
Thanks Tannuu darling for the wonderful update and comments.. love u too..๐Ÿค— haha yeah Tannuu shammy's question really superr ๐Ÿคฃ

Kalyani rocks.. superr.. ๐Ÿ‘ Padma needs this and more... Prabha grr..๐Ÿ˜ก

Bujjima joining business with TA/Prabha nice idea... ๐Ÿ˜Š lets see how it works..๐Ÿ˜•

Edited by TTfan - 11 years ago
Thanksss my Saka Sakiss for the wonderful Update! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—

Yayy Bujjimaa joining in TA business is a good sign  She can handle Prabha and TA can work peacefuly ๐Ÿ˜† Lets see how it progress. Btw if Prabha leaves Deepa, he will still join in the business? ๐Ÿ˜•

Superb Kals. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Nice nosecut by TA aswell ๐Ÿ˜† GW always eating pola, fruits veetla illaiya GW? 

Prabha romba pesama sikirama pooo ๐Ÿ˜†
Haaba! Finally someone has spoke what we viewers have thought for the longest time! Kalyani ROCKS!!! GW-P tried to pull the "raasi" and "I toiled so hard to raise my son", a la her predecessor, GW. Unfortunately for her, K has a backbone...unlike our Thuls. ๐Ÿ˜† GW-P needs a dose like this every once in a while, especially from K...otherwise it would be impossible to stop GW-P's dance. Lol, at the dose K gave GW-P, both TA and Anand gave approving looks (both were on the receiving end of GW-P's mouth). TA even got some pointers to deal with GW! ๐Ÿ‘ I just wish the T would stop supporting GW all the time...

Shymala working with TA and P? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I don't where this is going to lead. Already there is tension simmering between all 4 parties (T&T/A&S/K&M/P&D), will this really be productive in a work environment? Shymala working with TA is good, but with P? He's already shown to be a loose cannon. P yelling at D today, was too much. Yes D made a mistake, but it was a consequence of P's actions. P is ๐Ÿคฌ hypocrite! Has he ever done any of the things he wanted D to do? No. Didn't he do exactly what D did? Yes. Then what right does he have to get angry...again, living off the graces of D's parents?! D is the worst wife? Let him go crawling to Suchi, and then he'll learn. Honestly, I'm waiting for the moment when D finds out about P and Suchi. I hope she slaps both of them, and then leaves P.  

P.S. That no-good, nonsense LAX!!! Grr, for his stupid 'ego'...he used an innocent girl as a pawn, without any regard for consequence. A part of me wishes he was alive so Bhuv could devour him whole...and D would be free. I miss the firey, independent D...now all we have is the "Thuls-ified" version of D (a la the apologizing/pleading/getting scolded).     
Edited by autumnsconcerto - 11 years ago
Thx for the update.

Kalyani rocked!! lol and TA expressions were cute. He should say to T kuttima nee Kalyani kittendhu neraya kathukkanum. ๐Ÿ˜› The subsequent scene with GW was funny. ๐Ÿ˜†

Grr what a moron this Prabha. D doesn't know how to respect husband aam. Does he know to  respect his wife first? D epdi pesinalum it makes absolutely no difference to this loser. I wanted VR to throw him out or request him to stay alone until D completes her studies. But in a way its good he  walks out on his own. No consistency in Indira's characterization at all. After D's marriage she suddenly started being good to T. Adhu kuda parava illa. Kalyanam aana pudhusula she use to show face for the most silly things. Ippa why she is blindly supporting Prabha? Enna dheeder paasam maapla mela. Being a woman she should understand her daughter too. Poor D.
Edited by jinju - 11 years ago
Thanks Tannu and Baghi,
Awesome update and comments. I liking Kalyani more and more๐Ÿ‘. Somethimes it is always good to say something right then and there like kal did rather than keep quite and build it up inside. From the Promo Prabha will leave Deepa and most likely he will go to that irritating Succhi๐Ÿ˜ก. She will add fuel to the fire. Hope they do not seperate.