Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

30'1'13 WU-SC blackmails Veena 2 keep KC away

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the WU ShasraπŸ€— Glad that you are feeling better.

Precap looks awesome😊
Shobhit18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Rani: Indeed, the pre-cap seems to be exciting..
Guess, I should break my oath of maintaining a safe distance with Parichay & watch tomorrow's episode.. πŸ˜†

@Sahasra: You've given an excellent written-update.. & as a result, I'm seriously thinking of returning back to the show!! πŸ˜ƒ
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
thanks for a brilliant wu
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shobhit18

Guess, I should break my oath of maintaining a safe distance with Parichay & watch tomorrow's episode.. πŸ˜†

@Sahasra: You've given an excellent written-update.. Thank you😊& as a result, I'm seriously thinking of returning back to the show!! πŸ˜ƒ Let me seeπŸ˜‰

-Rani thumbnail

@Sahasra: You've given an excellent written-update.. & as a result, I'm seriously thinking of returning back to the show!! πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Did you actually see the precap or got excited just by reading itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Parichay is very imbalanced show, one or two episode would be amazing then there will be several crappy episodes.

The show had been very good since last 3 weeks, but now it seems to be going back to it's roots (you know what that is rightπŸ˜‰). 

I watch it only for Samir Soni so If you want to watch it for any particular actor go for it or else not sure what to tell you. Don't want rotten eggs and tomatoes thrown at me🀣
Shobhit18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rani

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Did you actually see the precap or got excited just by reading itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Parichay is very imbalanced show, one or two episode would be amazing then there will be several crappy episodes.

The show had been very good since last 3 weeks, but now it seems to be going back to it's roots (you know what that is rightπŸ˜‰). 

I watch it only for Samir Soni so If you want to watch it for any particular actor go for it or else not sure what to tell you. Don't want rotten eggs and tomatoes thrown at me🀣

I use to watch this show because of Keerti... πŸ˜†
However, left watching it 8-9 months back as the episodes (which were aired at that time) were so poor that even Keerti's wasn't able to hold me for watching the show... πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Now, as per the recent WUs, even Keerti is trying to hide her face,,,,, So, for me, there's nothing left in the show!! πŸ€£ πŸ€£
-Rani thumbnail

I know who you used to watch this show for that's why I stressed at "If you want to watch it for a particular actor, then go for it"πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Shobhit18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rani

I know who you used to watch this show for that's why I stressed at "If you want to watch it for a particular actor, then go for it"πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

I guess, there's no need of sticking to "Idiot-Box" aka television until Sahasra, you & others keep providing such good written-updates!! πŸ˜ƒ

3 cheers to this forum!! πŸ₯³
-Rani thumbnail

I guess, there's no need of sticking to "Idiot-Box" aka television until Sahasra, you & others keep providing such good written-updates!! πŸ˜ƒ

3 cheers to this forum!! πŸ₯³

Thanks VS, glad someoneπŸ˜‰ sometimesπŸ˜‰ reads our Wu and appreciates our hard workπŸ˜›πŸ˜†