Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan

Impressions30Jan:For and Against updtd

sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapie thumbnail
Was waiting for your post, Sunshine πŸ˜ƒ

Will reply in detail in a while!

Yesterday's episode was so dhamaal...and unexpectedly hilarious! I just died laughing at Asavari and Appa Saheb's expressions!πŸ˜†

Btw, Garv looked  
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

i have not watch the epi as todate... will commment after watching. with points to ponder πŸ˜†..😳 ur post πŸ‘πŸΌ

koel what was the meaning of works that asavri uttered... n what is rukavat...

GARV is hot ...😳

i just watched the epi. Points to ponderπŸ˜† there u go πŸ€—

1. Why is Appa Saheb now made like a comic ... its not funny sach main... already we have asavri...πŸ˜† i dun see why vilains are turned into comedian 😑...

2. Why is everyone standing like a statue... yaar that girl is in big trouble n standing alone... wer is the mothers, family consoling her... my heart goes to gauri... shes treated like nobody just bcoz everyone else has plan of their interest...

3. I really dun understand why no one suspected GARv... his entry at that point of time... not convincing...

4. N why of all sudden he wants to marry gauri...πŸ˜† loved the way gauri gave it back... but hes no less too πŸ‘ garv n gauri story is interesting... Gauri hates Garv n GARV so called love gauri as a pawn... way to goπŸ˜†

5. i like the way gauri defended SID... she knows abt SID but what im not getting is no one wants to do something to help her... like statue πŸ˜† at least her cousin can at least help out...

6. Cv i dunno how true what im gonna say... just my view... its not gonna work like this... as a viewer im confuse now whether appa saheb is a comedian or villain now... if you wanna show villain then show dun confuse us... its not funny sach main... the whole thing like appa saheb faking n having heart attack , oh gosh its like a joke...i would have prefer garv going all out n marrying gauri by force if like that... what is all this faking here n there... if wanna show damaka show it but plz dun turn it into comedy...i really dun blame the TRP now... if u want the numbers give 100% n perform all out... dun give 70% then 30% flop, then thats the numbers given... in fact its kind of high for this kind of story... 😑

7. Even though im liking the garv gauri pair, i dun think will continue watching if they go it comedy way... IM NOT A FOOL...πŸ˜†

8. KIV whether to watch it in future...   ... signing off riyya 😳 

Koel ur post is as usual πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: riyya6

i have not watch the epi as todate... will commment after watching. with points to poder πŸ˜†..😳 ur post πŸ‘πŸΌ

koel what was the meaning of works that asavri uttered... n what is rukavat...

GARV is hot ...😳

Rukavat means obstruction .. The rest I have already told u. The reason of marraige to Gauri was also told ..  he hates the  Bhonsle's so much that it has now become his life...in layman's language he want to live 24/7  physically with the people he hates mentally...
riyya6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunshine99

Rukavat means obstruction .. The rest I have already told u. The reason of marraige to Gauri was also told ..  he hates the  Bhonsle's so much that it has now become his life...in layman's language he want to live 24/7  physically with the people he hates mentally...

🀣... koel thank you... Embarrassed im always confuse with certain words / phrase... confuse soul πŸ˜†... underline ... danger danger danger buddy πŸ˜†
tintin0602 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
you were as always amazing. 
i liked garv, i mean he is hot and yesterday saw him smiling actually smirking. πŸ˜³.
i felt bad for gauri. she was all the time pleading with her appa saheb but she doesnt know how bad is he. and that asavari was all commenting bad things for gauri. i hate her.😑. 
well i think garv was enjoying all this act in front of his eyes as he only knows that these people are digging their know grave. the bhosle who will be saved from at the end will be only gauri. 
i cant forget that how gauri waved his hands and said NO to him on his face, i loved that.. 
but could understand why people are blamming sid? and how gauri herself came and said that she is ready for marriage with garv in the precap?
riyya6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tintin0602

you were as always amazing. 

i liked garv, i mean he is hot and yesterday saw him smiling actually smirking. πŸ˜³.
i felt bad for gauri. she was all the time pleading with her appa saheb but she doesnt know how bad is he. and that asavari was all commenting bad things for gauri. i hate her.😑. 
well i think garv was enjoying all this act in front of his eyes as he only knows that these people are digging their know grave. the bhosle who will be saved from at the end will be only gauri. 
i cant forget that how gauri waved his hands and said NO to him on his face, i loved that.. 
but could understand why people are blamming sid? and how gauri herself came and said that she is ready for marriage with garv in the precap?

tintin0602 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
oops... πŸ˜²
Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Once again, Koel, you came up with a phataphati update.

I liked the episode and Asawari gave me some truly LOL moments. Her thoughts made you cringe? But isn't it true that all niceties that we see in some of our relationships are truly hypocritical. If we can read people's minds we will get to hear some totally obnoxious stuff.

Acting of all the characters were commendable. There was so much of pathos in the way Gauri was pleading with Appa Saheb to use his resources to look for Sid. My heart went out to her.

Garv was good with the look of disdain and utter contempt for the Bhonsles. He was wrong when he said he hated Gauri. He actually is totally indifferent towards her. She is a mere pawn for him.

The episode can be titled, The Dirty Rotten Scoundrels.AS doesn't know that he is inviting trouble for himself and digging his own grave.

PS: Did you know that I am supposed to be in love with Garv?😲 

Yeh kya hua, kaise hua, kab hua...πŸ˜•

Anyways this is my last write together. Wishing all of you a great future.!!!! All of you deserve it.πŸ€—
riyya6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mili27

Once again, Koel, you came up with a phataphati update.

I liked the episode and Asawari gave me some truly LOL moments. Her thoughts made you cringe? But isn't it true that all niceties that we see in some of our relationships are truly hypocritical. If we can read people's minds we will get to hear some totally obnoxious stuff.

Acting of all the characters were commendable. There was so much of pathos in the way Gauri was pleading with Appa Saheb to use his resources to look for Sid. My heart went out to her.

Garv was good with the look of disdain and utter contempt for the Bhonsles. He was wrong when he said he hated Gauri. He actually is totally indifferent towards her. She is a mere pawn for him.

The episode can be titled, The Dirty Rotten Scoundrels.AS doesn't know that he is inviting trouble for himself and digging his own grave.

PS: Did you know that I am supposed to be in love with Garv?😲 

Yeh kya hua, kaise hua, kab hua...πŸ˜•

Anyways this is my last write together. Wishing all of you a great future.!!!! All of you deserve it.πŸ€—

Shocked  me - weak heart Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago