love_karanabha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
How many fans are present in this forum?

It is sad to see it isnt much active πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rubysk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I m also shocked... Y karan's fans is not active in dis forum... Atleast guys u have to comment 2to3 times in a day... I m proud i m big fan of karan...
karsuh thumbnail
Yes, i am also thinking the same thing where have all of Karan's fans gone too πŸ˜• and why aren't they in this forum πŸ˜” I really hope that they will come and join this forum soon and make it more active 😊
meera_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Though i don't like karan's pairing with pooja , i have joined the forum and i do comment whenever i'm here.i don't have sabtv and i watch the show online. I think many fans may be missing him as karan prasad.
love_karanabha thumbnail
Originally posted by: abharanfan_1

Though i don't like karan's pairing with pooja , i have joined the forum and i do comment whenever i'm here.i don't have sabtv and i watch the show online. I think many fans may be missing him as karan prasad.

Yes we are just watching for karan's acting thanks for watching online πŸ˜Š yes many fans miss him as karan prasad me too
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I d't know what to say...i can't accept his pair with pooja..
karsuh thumbnail
Their pair is not a serious pair and why worry about that and this show can never be compared to YMGGK as it was a family drama and HAHIL is a comedy show and that's it and that means not many are fans of Karan V Grover they are more fans of Karan Prasad only and that's too bad.
karsuh thumbnail
YMGGK has ended and it is going to be 7 months now and why people can't get that till now πŸ˜• Karan V Grover is an actor when a show ends he has to act in different shows as it is his bread and butter. 
love_karanabha thumbnail
Originally posted by: karsuh

YMGGK has ended and it is going to be 7 months now and why people can't get that till now πŸ˜•Karan V Grover is an actor when a show ends he has to act in different shows as it is his bread and butter.

Yes YMGGK has ended but fans still miss it the people who loved him as karan prasad are watching hos new show but not in this forum fans are happy that he is back but his pairing with pooja mismatch
rubysk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Guys karan v grover is an actor. He has right to move on frm one show to another... I m also watching karan's all shows... Accepting every lead female...so guys it is nice show... Enjoy it...