brief update 30 january 2013

Badala thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Though I watch the show, I never visited the forum. When I saw that there were no updates , I did. I would only be able to give a brief update. I will not post it on time because I update for other forum too. But its better late than never. If anyone is already doing the updates I am sorry.

Anirudh tells his mom that tara is really critical but he lied to mukan about it.
she hopes that tara gets well soon so that her statement can prove rohan guilty. Anirudh says that if the court case starts muskan will come to know of her wedding with rohan and would never trust anirudh because he never told her about such a big secret. He then hugs his mom.

Avi is talking to cops who start searching for the missing gun but are unable to find it. It is shown that the gun is lying in a flower pot.

Avi leaves for the hospital and muskan says that she will get food for them. She goes to the police station and meets rohan. Rohan is sketching on the wall. Muskan tells him to stop. Rohan tries to tell her everything but mukan keeps shouting and is taken away by lady constable .

Anirudh goes and meets rohan and tells him not to do it since muskan might not be able to bear it.
Rohan asks him that even when he knew that rohan and muskan were married why did he agree to marrying muskan.
Ani says that its because he and muskan are divorced and rohan treks him that he did not to it willingly, he was deceived into it . Ani is stunned. Rohan leaves and ani gets a flashbacks of tara telling him about the divorce.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aneetaa thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
thank you, much appreciate it.