heartbroken kisha ss *PART 11 UPDATED* - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by shubhraupadhyay

When are u going to update my babydoll saf

will take time sweethrt!!! :) i am yet to write the letters!
Hey!!! ur back with another KiSha ss...this one doesn't seem like a happily ending story...but yeah you did disect the whole KiSha scene😆
Looking forward to read the letters written by KD😃
Thnx for the PM Safi🤗
Originally posted by adrienna

Hey!!! ur back with another KiSha ss...this one doesn't seem like a happily ending story...but yeah you did disect the whole KiSha scene😆
Looking forward to read the letters written by KD😃
Thnx for the PM Safi🤗

yea...im back solely because i was upset with the lack of potraying Kiyas emotions...
hehe...letz c wer it leads us...! Hehe yea i did!
Im glad u are... its my first time to write senti stuff.. i dnt know hw its gnna cum out!
Nytym... i must thank u for reading my stories!
Originally posted by ssafi

yea...im back solely because i was upset with the lack of potraying Kiyas emotions...yeah its all messed up now with kiya going to take revenge on KD...this is never-ending!!! though i found KD's confession sweet😳
hehe...letz c wer it leads us...! Hehe yea i did!
Im glad u are... its my first time to write senti stuff.. i dnt know hw its gnna cum out!
Nytym... i must thank u for reading my stories!

yea mee too n i must say fahads acting rocked !!
PART 2:

______________ common letter__________________

Hey guys,

I know I could have just met you guys to say my goodbyes but I really hate saying
good byes or should I say would have become weak and change my plan.I really understand what you guys must be thinking why this decision all of a sudden. Well all I can say is sometimes you cant explain the reasons of good bye properly but would give you the main reason. I was given a early scholarship from the Delhi University and day after is my final chance. I was confused till yesterday what I should do but finally made my choices.

For some I have been a friend, for some a brother, for some a traitor and for others enemy. But to all of them I would like to express my final thoughts and thus it resulted in these 7 letters. Don't let the others know what's written in the letter. Its solely for you guys only its my last request to you guys. Ill really miss you guys but me staying would have created more problems and its better this ways trust me guys.Just one last advice to you guys remain together no matter what. Cause if you stand one for all and all for one I am sure even destiny wouldn't be able to hurt you guys. Finally wishing you guys a very Happy Newyear for a new beginning.

Keshav Desai (KD)

__________letter to Panchi______________________

Hi panchi,

We weren't that close but we still had our moments didn't we? Remember the latest one in the NYP where we wished each other happy new-year? Or the moment where you asked me for my notes as you have lost a lot of portion? Looks like you will have to ask someone else.  RV maybe? I know you love him panchi. Don't treat him that way because I know how much you value him! Give him a chance I know he regrets it utterly. And do enjoy your life in Royal.

Your friend

KD

_____________letter to juhi_______________________

Hi Juhi,

I know you would wonder why I am writing a letter to you when we didn't even talk.
Well I would just like to wish you all the best and enjoy your life. I remember
our dance on the NYP I know we both were drunk but you did look kinda pretty.
And I know the reason why you behaved that way in the party. No one can
understand the position you were in than me. Don't seem to look so surprised I
know you love Samar and you would do anything to just have him by your side.
But don't treat panchi as your enemy you also know what she is going through.
She thinks she has lost her bestfriend but I know one thing for sure she really
cares for you and would do anything to just have you by her side. Just think
about it juhi don't ruin your friendship because they are the people who will
understand you the most. 

your friend

KD

_______________letter to samar____________________________

Hi samar,

We have shared so many special moments together and I enjoyed your company

thoroughly. You were the amazing friend anyone would love to have. You are
actually helping RV by making Panchi happy even though you know that Juhi would
be upset. I could see it in your face the dilemma of whom to take with you in
the party whether its Juhi or Panchi.

I know you really care a lot for her and I wish you all the very best for the
future relationship with her. You truly are an awesome friend what can I say.
Samar once I am gone I have a small request to you take care of Piddhi for me
please. I know he will be the most shattered when he finds out I am leaving
this school. Be his bestfriend and brother to him and trust me it will be worth
the efforts. 

All the best for your future nawab and remember we can always meet and stay in contact cause I am only leaving this city not you guys hearts!

Your good friend

KD

______________ letter to Bobby_______________________

hey bobby

Kya bolu tuje main? I haven't been much of a friend to you I know but you are a
girl who always stood by what is always right. I still remember the point when
you went to Kiya and blamed her for humiliating me that was really great of you
and I never got a chance to thank you. But I really deserve that treatment for
what I did to her. 

Coming to the point Piddhi really loves you Bobby, he may be joking around a hell lot

but when he says he loves you he means it. He may have done things that have
hurt you by flirting with other girls or even lying to you about the suicide
wala incident. He just loves it when you show your caring side.

Bobby its my small request to you that after I leave please take care of Piddi he is like a little brother to me and he will be very upset when he gets to know my decision. Thank you Bobby for all the times we have had. Hope to see you soon.

good bye and take care

your friend

KD

_________________letter to Piddi_____________________

"When everything around you turns to dust, when everything you love begins to rust,

When you find out that your world is no more. I'll be there just as I was before"

The hardest part of friendship is when it's time to say good bye. Piddi mere bhai what can I say bro? Words can't comprehend how much I am going to miss you. Leaving Royal was harder for me as I know life without you would be impossible but I guess destiny has its own ways. I know you must be think that Kiya's is the reason for me to quit school but as I said I got a scholarship to study in Delhi university and at first I was a bit reluctant but after the NYP it got clear for me that its time I focus on my studies.

Don't blame her piddi it's not her fault that she doesn't love me I guess its time I move
on and away from her. I will miss you the most bro. you were the brother I always
wanted. I luved and respected you as much as I luved my younger brother. Really
take care of yourself and it's only a matter of 3 years and we'll meet again.Piddi I am giving you my new contact number:22349879. You can call me anytime brother but it's a common number so only allowed once or twice a week. We'll keep in touch as facebook is toh there only. Please don't let anyone else know about my new number otherwise I wouldn't have the power to stay there. 

Lastly I'll always remember the wonderful moments spent with you. You are amazing and make sure you tell Bobby how much you love her.

your brother

KD

__________________letter to RV________________________

hey ranveer,

You must be wondering we were enemies why am I writing a letter to you but I have a

favour to ask and thus results in this small letter.

I know you and Kiya are just friends I don't know what came over me that I just
went ahead a accused you guys. I am sorry for that really. And I request you to
please take care of Kiya for me. She is one of the best things in my life but I
trust you enough and hand her over to you. I know you will be the friend she
deserves and never found in me. Take care of her for me please.

your enemy
KD

____________________letter to Kiya______________________

hey chicklet,

"If kiss is a wave I would give you the sea, if hug is a leaf, I would give you the tree. 

If friendship is a planet I would give you the galaxy. If love was life I would give you mine"

I know I have lost the write to call you that. I am a jerk and really sorry for
everything I have done. I don't why I get jealous every time I see you talk to someone
else but I do and look the results of it I hurt you that to on New year. I don't
really know if you are reading this letter or no in reality but I think saying
goodbyes is one of the worst things. You said you hated me and I can guess you
never wanted to see me again. I guess your wish is granted. I won't be there to
hurt you anymore. Even words can't express how sorry I am for all my mistakes
but I guess sometimes sorry is just not enough. I guess sometimes we need to
leave time to heal the mistakes.

But before I leave I would like to tell you something. I don't really know the exact moment when I feel in love with you, if it was the leap of faith or the trip or even the dance but I am very clear that I love you. I am telling because I don't want to regret not telling you anything and just going away.

Every time i just wish to see you happy. When I see you smile my whole world brightens up. When I see you cry for me it's the worst. Here is an advice "please don't waste your tears on those people who hurt you and those who are really worth it won't let you cry." I guess I always managed to hurt you and I never was worth it. 

I guess I am leaving for good. This is my final goodbye. Who knows if we ever meet again? But here is wishing you all the happiness in your life. I hope time will heal the scares I have caused you and you will bring yourself to forgive me and try and forget me. 

love,

stoneface

next chap: emotions of the guys after reading the letters.

Hey guys these are the seven letters... i know i am horrible at writing emotions. but give it a try and do let me know what you guys think..

Edited by ssafi - 11 years ago
OMG!! Freakin Awesome!!
specially d letters made me cry
The letters to Samar, Piddi and Kiya were the best👍🏼
looking forward to their reaction😃
Originally posted by blue_Orchid

OMG!! Freakin Awesome!!
specially d letters made me cry

heeyyy!!!!
I am really glad u liked it!! :)

The letters to Samar, Piddi and Kiya were the best👍🏼
looking forward to their reaction😃

hey adri...
i am glad u r following this ss eva though senti n cliche isnt ua forte!