Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhisperOfDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: cutiepie0412

It was amazing👏!! Those letters were really good👍🏼! Cont soon n thanx for the pm😊

thnz a lot...im glad u like them!! Nytym sweety!! 😊

PART 3

PANCHI:

Panchi after while reading the letter. Just gives a small sad smiles thinking how much she is going to miss KD! She remembers how he was always the mastermind behind all the pranks they have every played. All the plans were prefect but something always went wrong. Remembering these moments she suddenly realized that how much KD is a part of her life. She remembered how they clicked pictures on New Year party and also remembered that conversation after the accident. She didn't realize she was crying until she felt her own teardrops on her hands. She then also realized what KD had meant when he said that she should forgive her NONU and that's the moment when she decided to give her BFF a chance. After all everyone make mistakes.

JUHI:

Juhi was silently reading the letter given to her. She realized that gossip wasn't everything and that every moment she knew that she will try and stop her gossiping just for her friend KD. She remembered how her gossiping around always got KD and Kiya into trouble. She remembers the way KD called her beautiful and slightly blushed but then remembered a guy who actually barely existed in her life would make such an impact on her. She realized her mistake and decided to apologize to Panchi and also talk to Samar about her feeling. She knew that she is going to miss KD a hell lot then she actual guessed.

SAMAR:

Samar on the other side just didn't know how to react. But slowly a lone tear escaped his eyes as he just couldn't control his emotion as KD janab had been a really important part of his life. He is going to miss everything about KD right from how he always helped as a friend to his damn amazing plans. He remembered all the memorable moments he shared with KD and also wished he got a chance to give KD a proper hug and thank him for all the things he has ever done. He made a promise that day that for KD he will take care of Piddi and will try to cover the gap Piddi will feel. He also thought of going and sorting things out with his Juhi sahiba as she was angry.

BOBBY POV:

On reading the letter she realized just how much Piddi meant to KD and also how much his absence will be missed by her. In her mind she said you didn't deserve the treatment KD and your welcome. I wish we get a chance to say good bye to you KD. I promise KD to give Piddi a chance and take care of him for you. I promise. (Bobby who has never really cried felt tears just about to fall as she reached the end of the letter.) Hope we meet soon KD. Hope we do. Everyone was surely going to miss you especially Piddi.

RANVEER POV:

KD how could you just give a freaking letter and leave like that only. What do you think of yourself! Oh god. What does he mean he is giving Kiya to me? I am confused but one thing is for sure enemy or no his presence along with his ideas is going to be missed. He was my favorite enemy. I loved to complete with him. Now who will I compete with? As for Kiya I can only try KD because there is one thing you don't know. She loves you back and everything you do affects her in the worst possible way. I'll try KD but I am not sure what is waiting ahead. He was upset as he knew he would miss that guys company.

PIDDI POV:

KD bhai how can you do this to me. ek baar bhi nahi soocha ki how alone I will be without you? He starts crying and runs from the caf to the washroom. He reads the letter again and thinks Kiya ke liye u can do so much? Jo ladki doesn't even care about you. You left for her. But congrats bhai about your admission in DU I know how important it must be for you. I will always be with you bro no matter what. I will pakka call you at least once a week. And as you told me I won't blame Kiya but don't expect me to be nice to her either. Bhai without you what am I going to do? He is crying bitterly.

Reasons and words couldn't reduce the pain he was feeling and then he also promised to go and talk to Bobby as that was KDs last request and for him he could do anything.  He then remembers all the moments spent with KD how he refused to go to the party without KD, how KD always helped him when he was in need, how he wasn't ready to sacrifice his friendship for suspension and a small smile appeared. He realized how much he will miss KD and also felt lucky as he was the only one who would be able to stay in touch with KD.KD bhai you really love Kiya a lot don't you? He thinks to himself. (Samar comes rushing into the washroom and start trying to cheer him up)

KIYA POV:

(Everyone were so busy reading their letters and lost in the thoughts that they didn't notice Kiya falling down on her knees with tears in her eyes.)

How can KD even think that his leaving will make me happy? Why does he always try to act so prefect and why is it affecting me so much. I read the letter a dozen times and yet I just couldn't digest the fact that KD has left me and Royal forever. I could see my whole world had come crashing down the moment I read he loved me. He says he loves me yet he just goes away without even coming and talking to me? Why KD are you doing this to me? (She breaks down) All I saw was darkness and an unsettled fear that scared me. I realized that I can't just let him leave me this way. He needs to know that I love him too. But I was too upset to think about anything other than my bittersweet moments with my stoneface. I remembered how he was always trying to take care of me when he fought for me with that Kunal he even went to jail for me and how can I forget all our silly fights to our first hug and the feeling of being loved for the first time.

I can never forget him. "How could you KD think that forgetting you would be so easy?" why do you think that your leaving wouldn't affect me? It's affecting me the most KD. Where are you? Without you everything seems worthless even trying to make you jealous. You gave up on us so easily? But I won't I have to do something.

(Saying this she calls up someone.)

____several weeks later___________

"When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you. When I met you I was afraid to kiss you.

When kissed you I was afraid to love you. And now that I love you I am afraid to lose you"

Piddi is in contact with KD and learns the things happening in DU. He finally confesses to Bobby how much he loves her and are willing to give relationship a chance. Juhi-Samar have sorted out all the misunderstandings and are together finally. As for Panchi and RV they have returned back to being BFF. RV did try to keep his promise to KD but it was becoming nearly impossible as Kiya isn't talking to him at all. Everyone changed in some way or the other KD's absence was felt by everyone and missed him terribly but they also knew he had left for a better future and would return soon. They did notice the change in Kiya but didn't really realize the reason of her being like this.

As for Kiya, she never reacted after that day. She became a robot as the guilt for not forgiving the one guy whom she loves more than anything was eating her up. Every day she would eagerly wait for Tina to call her up with news but never got a call. But she knew one day she would be in the arms of her stoneface and that was the only thing that kept her moving. She avoided everyone from the buddy gang as everything reminds her of KD. Even in class at times she would just turn around and just wish to get one look at KD but would see no one in his place.

PRECAP: KDs life in DU. Also more about TINA CHICK.

hey guys so here it ends. i am not really sure if it was worth you guys time but i literally tried re-writing it 100 times before i finally decided to post it. so plz leave your comments.

Edited by ssafi - 11 years ago
-Razzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
saafi🤗
awesome part⭐️
u described all buddies emotions so perfectly 👏
i most loved RV, piddi and of course kiya's part🤗
gosh even thinking of KD leaving royal and going away gives me shivers
so sad kiya was not even able to say i love u too to KD😭
wondering wat will happen whn kisha will meet again
omg next chap KD's feeling
safre ab actually mein next chap ka wait kar rahi hoon😆
thnx for the pm saafre🤗

Awesome chap!⭐️
You do write write well👏
U potrayed kiya's feelings perfectly.👍🏼
Thanx alot!🤗
..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wowy awesome chappy its flawless
U write it very well
Kd ka effect sab pe hua hai
But I loved the reaction of kiya , piddi , rv , panchi
Aww kiya buddies se door rehti hai
Ye tina kon hai
aur wo kd ke bare mein kyu janegi
Omg I m curioius to know about kds life in du
Please please meine kabhi tumse yeh request nahi kari saf but pleaseee update it fast
Pleaseeree
Aur ha I cant comment on urs ff kuch prob hai please dont mind but wo chappy bhi awesome
muzzy_sk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
The FF i going really well..Loved the letters esp. And reactions in 3rd chap. Updt ASAP :). PM the next time u update :)
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome chapter!!
loved it!!
Originally posted by: arhadlove

saafi🤗Razzieee🤗
awesome part⭐️ thanks yaar!
u described all buddies emotions so perfectly 👏 really? thanks!!😊
i most loved RV, piddi and of course kiya's part🤗 ofc u did... coz even i luved theirs the most!
gosh even thinking of KD leaving royal and going away gives me shivers yea me too...KD nahi then BUDDYS are incomplete!
so sad kiya was not even able to say i love u too to KD😭 yea really bad!! 
wondering wat will happen whn kisha will meet again keep wondering!!
omg next chap KD's feeling yea... ppl need to know what he is going through right?😉
safre ab actually mein next chap ka wait kar rahi hoon😆 acha toh is ke pehle when eva u asked me to update soon sab jooth tha? 😆
thnx for the pm saafre🤗 anytym razzzie🤗

Originally posted by: cutiepie0412

Awesome chap!⭐️ hiya shweta! i am glad u liked it!

You do write write well👏 really? thanku sooo much!!! 😊
U potrayed kiya's feelings perfectly.👍🏼 thanks yarr actual i am tried of ppl not showind Kiyas feelings!! 😉
Thanx alot!🤗 thanks for?🤗

Originally posted by: shubhraupadhyay

Wowy awesome chappy its flawless really??? 😳😳 i am so happyyy!! 
U write it very well thanks yaar...!! 
Kd ka effect sab pe hua hai hona hi tha... ryt?😉
But I loved the reaction of kiya , piddi , rv , panchi they were pritty close to him so had to show it a bit extreme!! 
Aww kiya buddies se door rehti hai wad can we do!! to badd buddies ko samaj nahi aa raha why is she acting that ways!! 
Ye tina kon hai ohh ul findout in the next chap sweety!! 😉
aur wo kd ke bare mein kyu janegi  you wil come to know! 
Omg I m curioius to know about kds life in du  me tooo😛
Please please meine kabhi tumse yeh request nahi kari saf but pleaseee update it fast
Pleaseeree hehehe i am damn glad u are excited... lets c... when do u want the update?
Aur ha I cant comment on urs ff kuch prob hai please dont mind but wo chappy bhi awesome  thanks yaar shubh... but what happend? if you dnt mind?