Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhisperOfDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: shubhraupadhyay

What to say I am so curious now for this ss that I can wait for ur ff aab toh kardo pleaseee
I love ur ff also but u know abhi yaha ki curuorsity is strong

what can i say now... kk i promise by tom mrng kk? i can never say NO. to u shubh... but u have to promise a huge comment!! 😛
..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tommorow morning yippie
Comment ki fikar mat karo shubh will handle it

Originally posted by: shubhraupadhyay

Tommorow morning yippie
Comment ki fikar mat karo shubh will handle it

i sed il try!!
Hehe...yea letz c hw u handle it!!

Originally posted by: arhadlove

safre love ya🤗 razz luv u too...🤗
take ur time yaar😃 hehehe... but shubh wants me to update tom nly!! 
and i knw u were joking 😆😉 hahaha

PART 4:

"Its so easy to love, harder to express, but hardest to live without the one you love"

KD POV:

"I had finally made my decision and that is to take the scholarship offered and study in DU. It's the best management college after all and I always wanted to prove myself. This will help and maybe staying far can help me forget Kiya and start over a new! I really doubt that it would happen." He thought to himself.

He finally informed his dad and check the train tickets he had got from the management of DU.   He had planned everything but he was still trying to figure out how can he inform Kiya, Piddi and all his other friends without really meeting then in person. After thinking a lot he started writing the 8 final letters to his friends. When he was writing Piddis letter he realized that it isn't going to be easy to leave his brother Piddi. Who was always with him no matter what? For a moment he felt weak and doubted his decision but soon when he reached Kiyas letter he realized that for her he could even give his life as he did owe her a lot and if this will help her he will surely have to bear the pain and just leave.  He will also miss Panchi, Juhi, Samar, Bobby and how can he forget his so called enemy RV. I really hope he takes care of my Kiya. Oh god when will I stop calling her mine. she isn't mine anymore. All I ever did was hurt her. 

Early the next morning he finishes all the formalities and meets up with JJ to give him the letters. JJ tried his best to stop him but when he realized that KD had a better future he just let him go. KD realized he wanted to see Kiya just once before he leaves her life forever but he thinks it's impossible but while leaving call it destiny or coincidence he sees her entering. Seeing her he could see that she hadn't slept a wink last night and she had cried and seeing her like that really hurt KD. He wanted to run to her and console her and holding her in his arms but he had just given away that chance by never trusting in her and thinking this he just ran from there and out of royal. He finally bit farewell to his favorite school where he had meet such amazing people. How was he to survive without them? With tears in his eyes he left for the railway station as he had a train to catch.

IN DU

The students got a look at the new student. All the girls were gushing over him by saying how hot he was or I so wish he was my bf and all the boys were either jealous or wanted to him to be a part of their group.

KD had made the decision to not make any friends so close that it would be hard to leave again. Girls kept trying to approach him but he just ignored them. "I wonder what could be wrong with this guy who had both hotness and intelligence "thought Tina.

_____________KD POV______________________

As he entered the collage for his first day. He saw all the students staring at him. Was I that ugly? Or have I got something on my face? I thought little did I know I had said it aloud and a girl besides me had heard it. She replies to my question saying they were staring in awe and not in disgust and she said  her name was Trisha or Tina or something I was the least interested and  walked away but strangely this girl reminded  him of Kiya a lot more than looking at any other girl had. How could he forget kiya? He is trying so hard but those memories aren't fading away? Will time heal everything? A lone tear had escaped his eyes thinking how much he is missing them. I miss her so much. I wish coming here would slowly reduce the pain. At times I just wish she was here saying she loves me too, but it's a fantasy that would never come true. Walking through this new college reminded him about Royal and how he wishes he bangs into Chicklet once atleast but he knows that it would be impossible to see her here. "enough KD you can't think about her" he keeps saying to himself but no matter how many times he tells himself that he is over her. He still finds himself thinking about her... His chicklet. "ohh no not again" why can't he just forget her? He is here to study to prove himself not to think about her. He was unknowingly having a internal war with his heart and brain. And soon realized how much ever he will try he can never forget any of his friends as a matter of fact. Will always remember them and cherish those moments which will just remain a memory now especially Kiya. He still remembers how he felt when she was near him, how he always forgot what he had to say or how much it hurt him when Kiya had tears in her eyes. Tears slowly escaped his eyes unknowingly when he thought of all the many times he had hurt his chicklet but then finally smiled thinking now she would be happy and he has made the best decision. As he headed to class he saw the girl who called herself Tina or something staring at him. How weird can that girl get? But something about her reminded him of Kiya she looked a lot similar to her. Is she related to Kiya or something? "KD enough is enough its time you concentrate in your studies." He thought.

_________TINA POV_________________________________
She kept staring at him. So this is the famous Keshav Desai who had made her so called cousin "the Kiya Gujral" cry must say there is something about him. She had finally found out his name from her friends. He is hot I must give him that and I am sure going to win him as he deserves someone way better the Kiya. That is herself. After all she was "Tina Gujral" the most popular girl in college. She had looks, money and brains. Everything a girl would die to have. She still remembered the day her cousin called her. She was crying and when she did talk she sounded different not the attitude wali devil but some-what different. She was asking me if I knew a new guy was going to joining DU called KD aka Keshav Desai that time I really didn't know but she told me to inform her if I ever meet him immediately. As if I am going to inform her. It's time for pay back Miss Kiya Gujral for the way you have treated me throughout the years and what's better than having the one guy Kiya loves more than anything and was willing to give her anything just to know information about him. But I am sry sis but he is mine now. Too bad you let him go.

(Little did she know that KD will never love anyone else and also that she herself is going to learn what it's like to be in love?)

here it ends... this chap is for SHUBH as she was so impatiently waiting... i hope u guys like it... i have tried my best but do leave your opinion.

comment? like? 

Edited by ssafi - 11 years ago
..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Res
Edited
Wowww saf ur awesome writer I m going mad for this ss now
kd atlast wanted to prove himself or he wanted to go away from kiya awww
Hmmm it wss difficult to write letterd specially for piddi and kiya
Jj tried his best but he also knows this can help his futute right 😊
Kd wanted to his kiya last time and destiny helped him he wanted to console her but goes fromm there crying 😭
Du mein kd ka jalwa was bang on
As kiya is not talking to buddies how can kd talk to oghers as he doesnot want to hurt himself more
Haha kd ko pata nahi hai ki he is not thats why all girls are staring him
Hawww this tina is so bad kd ko cheenha chahthi hai kiya
Hate this tina gujral
(Little did she know that KD will never love anyone else and also that she herself is going to learn what it's like to be in love?) Hmmm kd loves kiya par kahi tina bhi toh true love nahi karne wali
OMG!!!!!!!! This story itresting chappy by chappy
Please update fast loved itEdited by shubhraupadhyay - 11 years ago
-Razzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
saafi🤗
this chap was so damn worth to wait for❤️
KD pov rocks⭐️
i love the way he keeps saying his kiya or mine chicklet😳
gosh he is so unable to stay away from her thoughts
the last time wanna see kiya incident was really cute and awesome😳
aanya kya kam thi jo yeh tina bhi aa gayi -another chudail😡