Posted: 11 years ago
Priya airlines boss says that I have good news & bad news...

Everyone asks for good news...
he says that Chopra misnister from aviation has called only 5 private airlines...for a mtg...
Vicky says this is because of the tie up with london airlines...& everyone asks for bad news...boss says I will have to leave now & I will take bus & go & will send some transportaion back...
Priya says I will miss u dad...jeanie says...so you should also go...Boss says no priya will be here...then priya says since bus is leaving then Jeanie should also leave...Jeanie gets angry & says ok...you cant make me leave...
She uses magic & makes boss say the same thing that jiggi should stay & be with her idol...
everyone is eating lunch...& tikki mirchi says the food is not spicy while everyone appreciates the camp organiser for arranging food in the jungle...

Jeanie says ok...then makes the food spicy...& Priya shouts...Juju gets up to give water ...& warns jeanie & jeanie makes priya feel better & Juju says that see Priya I drank water & you are feeling better...we are souls in 2 diff bodies...
Thanks Nvya for the live update..
Jeanie gets angry & in the meantime people start talking about chatur...where he is...his wife says he must be around...then they says if a bear comes...Vela comments that if the bear comes seeing another bear it would get frightened 😆😆
the discussion goes towards elephant & jeanie brings elephant to the table...everyone is happy feeding...mrs chatur says if there is a cheetah or a tiger...Jeanie says you want to see that also...Juju talks loudly saying why do u want to see it...& slowly takes jeanie away from there...
Juju asks where is Chatur & jeanie shows elephant...he asks her to ensure chatur is back in shape & not in a fat avatar...