Thendral Update Thurs Jan 31, 2013

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update plus comments Pearl27 🤗

Hope none waste their precious time in convincing Prabha...better to do something useful than trying to talk with this guy😡
Edited by Nixkie - 11 years ago
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Pearl for the wonderful update and comments 🤗

Loser Prabha...Enna keta.. Deepa can live happily.😊. but I know that is not going to happen..😔

Anand scene.. hmm samiyar topic high time..

Edited by TTfan - 11 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Thanks pearl for the update...
what a relief prabha finally walked out..now deepa is free for some time...its upto TT now to put up with him in business...
why cant gw walk out like this and into sudha's house? and padma into the pichakaara camp..?

Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Pearl akka for the wonderful Update! 👏🤗

Yayy Prabha walked off 🥳🥳 Agree Tanu, hope none convinces him.
Superb Kals 👍🏼 Hahaha the end scene was nice 😆
Jan50 thumbnail
Thanks for the update.Prabha walks out. Good riddance Feel so bad for Deepa. A girl who was bubbly , cheerful and a delight. What a plight. The loser will go straight to Suchi. He willover hear her convo with her friend and get a shock of his life. Perhaps commit suicide. Which may be a good end for him. Poor guy is so depressed and schizophrenic.
autumnsconcerto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really hate how this serial propagates the "wife can't live without husband" message. What was the need for D to go crying after P? Did he ever treat her as his equal? If anything, she should say good riddance and continue focusing on her studies. But no! For the next couple of weeks, all we'll be seeing are begging/pleading/convincing scenes with P and D separately (through a variety of people, of course including our T&T). Ethu ellam thevaiya? 😡

👏 Kudos to Kalyani! Again, without her GW-P's dancing would be unbearable. I was laughing, when I though about how impulsive these GWs' are when it comes to speaking...it's like no matter what the circumstance, GW-P needs to say something to tick off K. Good on K for giving it right back!👏
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates.

Yay Prabha is out!!  I'm happy, he was going overboard today.  Come on Deepa do not cry for this!

Nice of Mohan to give money to Kalyani's sisters, Padma lol the usual reaction from her. 
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for the update.

Prabha was damn annoying. I'm very happy he walked out on his own and it was expected. But the reason was not good enough. She sounded really apologetic and had genuine tears. Loser!!!  I wish she get rid of his thoughts from her head, focus on her studies and carry on with her life. But adhellam edhir paaka mudiyaadhu. TPS character aye they damaged. She was shown as a woman with lot of self-respect. But what did she do in the end? Kumaran oda heroes and male characters will throw divorce papers on face, humiliate the wife in the worst possible manner, thorathify nera maasa wife and she will be forced to deliver her baby on the streets(TS). Aanalum kallanalum purushan dhaan pullanalum kananvan dhaan. The women characters should suck it up and patch up when they come running back to her. It was nice to see Mohan gelling well with his machini. Padma unakku dhaan apdi budhi will go 🤢 Ennama mind working for all this GWs. It was funny the way she tried to pidingify the money from Mohan's hand. 😆 Kalyani ya anavasyama sindina 10 madangu Padma vaangi kattikka vendiyadhu dhaan.
Edited by jinju - 11 years ago