||FIR Article Archives - NO COMMENTS|| - Page 10

Posted: 10 years ago

Mika Singh debuts on TV with F.I.R

Mika Singh debuts on TV with F.I.R
Kavita Kaushik and Mika Singh on the sets of FIR
The line between Bollywood and TV is blurring these days as Bollywood personalities are showing their interest in working for a TV show and one of them is none other than the famous singer Mika Singh.

A little birdie informs that soon SAB TV's F.I.R will see a new entry which will definitely enthrall the audiences. It's a dream come true for the notorious singer Mika Singh to be on SAB TV's F.I.R as he always wanted to be on the show.

READ: Kavita Kaushik breaks down at Shirdi

A source says, " Mika Singh will play himself on the show and will be seen speaking in a Haryanvi dialect. Mika being Chandramukhi Chautala's huge fan in real life will play the same onscreen. Not only that but he will also have a dream dance sequence with Kavita Kaushik."

When contacted, Kavita Kaushik confirms the news, "Mika is a good friend of mine and more than that he is a big fan of the character Chandramukhi Chautala. He always said this to me at parties or events that if ever he wants to act on TV, the show would definitely be F.I.R. "

Keep reading this space for more exclusive updates!!!

FIR team senses "Darr"

FIR team senses
Darr@the mall promotion on FIR
Horror is back in business as unusual paranormal activity leaves the cast and crew of SAB TV's FIR horrified and helpless. While it may be common for Kavita Kaushik aka Chandramukhi Chautala from FIR to face new challenges in her everyday life and solve mysterious crimes in the city, the actress and the other crew members faced their moment of fright, during the recent visit of Bollywood actor, Jimmy Shergill during the promotion of his upcoming horror film "Darr @ The Mall". The film releases in India on 21st February, 2014.

A source from the sets informs us that while Kavita and Jimmy were shooting for their sequence, the main door of the studio suddenly shut and locks. Although the crew and staff tried hard their best, they could not open the door. To add to the chaos, a technical snag rendered the set powerless. The subsequent power-failure rendered the set pitch dark with only the vocal sounds of people being heard.

READ: Mika Singh debuts on TV with F.I.R

This created a near panic situation as the enclosed atmosphere of the set started getting claustrophobic. Since the set was sound proof with limited air flow, even the mobile networks were unavailable when the set crew tried to call for help. Just like the suddenness of the power failure, the power was restored and light was switched on as abruptly and unexpectedly. Even the studio door got unlocked on its own. The biggest surprise however was the fact that there was nobody outside who was responsible for this abrupt chain of events. Truly strange!

While speaking about the incident, Kavita Kaushik says, "Since we did couple of Horror based comedy show in FIR in the past, the idea of promoting "Darr @ The Mall" went off pretty well".

It was an interesting day for Kavita Kaushik experiencing the thrill and excitement during the shoot.
Kavita's paranormal encounter
Kavita's paranormal encounter

Horror seems to be back as unusual paranormal activity left the entire team of the show FIR horrified and helpless. While it may be common for Kavita Kaushik aka Chandramukhi Chautala from the show to face new challenges and solve mysterious crimes, the actress and the other team members were scared, when Bollywood actor, Jimmy Sheirgill visited the sets to promote his upcoming supernatural thriller. 

A source from the sets informs us that while Kavita and Jimmy were shooting for their sequence, the main door of the studio suddenly shut and got locked. Although everyone tried hard to open the door, it remained locked. Then, a technical snag rendered the set powerless. The set became pitch dark with only sounds of people talking being heard. This created a panic situation as the enclosed atmosphere of the set started getting claustrophobic. Even the mobile networks were unavailable. 

But then suddenly the power was restored and light was switched on abruptly and unexpectedly. Even the studio door got unlocked on its own. The biggest surprise however was the fact that there was nobody outside who was responsible for this abrupt chain of events. Kavita Kaushik said, "Since we did a couple of horror based comedy episodes in the show during the past, the idea of promoting the movie went well." FIR airs from Monday to Friday at 10.30 pm on SAB TV. 

Jackky & Neha on the sets of FIR

Jackky Bhagnani & Neha Sharma were on FIR to promote their film Youngistaan

filmfare

filmfare

filmfare

filmfare

filmfare

filmfare

http://www.filmfare.com/photos/jackky-neha-on-the-sets-of-fir-5572.html

Posted: 9 years ago

Sreesanth, Kiku Sharda aka Palak in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa

😛😛😛😛
Sreesanth, Kiku Sharda aka Palak in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa
Cricketer S Sreesanth, who has been banned for life for his alleged involvement in the Indian Premier League spot-fixing scandal, has been approached for the upcoming season of the dance reality show, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa. The fast bowler is likely to sign on the dotted line soon.

ALSO READ: Now, a film on Sreesanth's life!

Says a source, "We are keen to have Sreesanth on board. He is a good dancer. The deal is expected to get locked in a day or two." Actors Karan Tacker and Pooja Banerjee and dancer Shakti Mohan are likely to be a part of the show as well.

ALSO READ: Shakti Mohan in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa

Palak in the show too

Kiku Sharda, who plays a female character named Palak on Kapil Sharma's comedy show will participate as Palak on Jhalak, making it the first time a male will contest as a female on the dance show.

Gopi's tryst with sniffer dogs in FIR

😛😃
Gopi's tryst with sniffer dogs in FIR
Chandramukhi Chautala is an adept police officer fighting crime and solving cases with her unique team in the fun-filled crime fighting series FIR on SAB TV.
Gopi Bhalla plays the role of Constable Gopinath on the show and adds a dash of humor with his funny mannerisms of speaking English. In the ongoing track of the show, sniffer dogs were called in for a specific sequence. Kavita Kaushik aka Chandramukhi Chautala loves pets especially dogs but she also knew about Gopi's phobia of dogs and devised a prank with the dog-trainer to scare Gopi.

READ: FIR team senses "Darr"

Kavita Kaushik said, "Gopi loves to play pranks on all of us on the sets. I knew about his fear of dogs and devised a plan to scare Gopi. I told the dog-trainer to let one of the dogs off the leash and to instruct the canine to go towards Gopi. The dog followed his trainer's orders and sniffed around Gopi which scared him a lot. We all had a good laugh at the entire incident. "

Gopi Bhalla said, "Usually I am the trickster on the sets. But, this time Kavita got the better of me. I am afraid of dogs and was scared stiff when the dog started sniffing around me. I could not run away as I knew the dog would chase me. I avoided going anywhere near the dog till the entire shoot sequence involving the dogs was completed." Watch Chandramukhi Chautala solve criminal cases laced with humor on FIR only on SAB TV!

Tune into FIR on SAB TV every Monday to Saturday at 10:30 pm

Kavita plays a prank on dog-fearing Gopi

😛
Kavita plays a prank on dog-fearing Gopi
Gopi Bhalla, Kavita Kaushik, Aamir Ali and Sandeep Anand along with the sniffer dog
Gopi Bhalla, who plays Constable Gopinath in FIR, is scared of dogs in real life.

So, when sniffer dogs were brought in for a sequence in the ongoing track of the show, Kavita Kaushik aka Chandramukhi Chautala decided to play a prank on her co-star. Kavita, who loves dogs, teamed up with the dog-trainer to scare Gopi.

READ: Remaking an old film has become a trend: Gopi Bhalla

Says she, "Gopi loves to play pranks on all of us. So this time, I decided to scare him. I asked the trainer to let one of the dogs off the leash and make it approach Gopi. The dog followed the orders and sniffed around him. He was petrified and we all had a good laugh over the incident."

READ: Mika Singh debuts on TV with F.I.R.

Gopi says, "Usually, I am the prankster on the sets. But this time, Kavita got the better of me. I was scared stiff when the dog started sniffing around. I could not run away as I knew it would chase me. I avoided going near the dogs till the shoot was completed."

FIR airs on SAB TV every Monday to Saturday at 10:30 pm.