Brief Update 31 Jan 2013

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Nitai sees the revolver in the pot and tell avi about it. The revolver is sent to forensic lab.

Rishi tells Muskan and Anirudh about it.

Tara gains consciousness and police comes in to investigate. Out of anxiety Tara slips into coma again.

Rohan's Bhaiya and bhabhi are relieved that after the forensic lab reports Rohan would come back home. Anu hears all this.

When Duggal family comes to know that the fingerprints don't match to Rohan's, Muskan feels that Rohan had hired some woman to do it.

Anu goes to hospital dressed as a nurse. Another nurse catches her and says that she has probably seen her somewhere but can't recall.

Rohan and his bhabhi are discussing about who can do it and bhabhi thinks it might be anirudh. Rohan is not sure of this hypothesis.

Duggals and the cops are watching the video of the day and spot Anushka in it . Cops ask them if they know her
Thank you very much for the updates :)
thanku  for the update
 Thanks for the WU.😊
thank you so much for the update.. i dnt watch videos i only read update so you r my saviour.
Originally posted by sadiya786

thank you so much for the update.. i dnt watch videos i only read update so you r my saviour.
same here...,
But when I found that there are no updates, I started doing them.