TOI: New family to enter Khamoshiyan

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

New family to enter Khamoshiyaan

By Tejashree Bhopatkar, TNN | Feb 1, 2013, 12.43 PM IST
Share More
A
A
READ MORE Vijay Badlani|Utkarsha Naik|Phir Subah Hogi|Mujhse Kuch Kehti Yeh Khamoshiyaan|Mrunal Thakur
New family to enter Khamoshiyaan
Khamoshiyaan

RELATED

Its seems Trilogy Krikois Mujhse Kuch Kehti Yeh Khamoshiyaan is leaving no stone unturned to make the show roar on the channel despite of many wrong things happening with the actors. 

It was reported that lead actors Mohit Sehgaland Manit Jaura have already put their papers and are on the verge to leave the show shortly. Though there is no confirmation given to the actors from the channel and the production's side. 

However, source close to the sets informs, "In spite of all these negative things happening around, the makers are planning for introducing a new family to gear up the storyline. Hence, Utkarsha Naik, last seen in celebrated show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon will enter the show along with her onscreen son and daughter- law." 

"Vijay Badlani will essay the character of son while Anushree Bathla, last seen in Phir Subah Hogiwill essay the daughter in law," 

We too hear that according to the storyline which is planned till now, Gauri Pratap ( Mrunal Thakur) will eventually get married to Garv Shinde (Manit Jaura) and not Siddharth Kapoor (Mohit Sehgal). But with the recent developments there are chances of a slight change in the storyline. 

All our efforts to reach Utkarsha Naik and Anushree Bathla were futile while Vijay Badlaniconfirmed his presence. 

Hope with this new introduction, the show see a positive change!!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sona_Chandini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'm so glad that Utkarsha is going to be on the show. She is so funny. Looking forward to seeing her comedic performances since I've been missing her. Thanks for sharing. 😊
honestyfirst thumbnail
Wow ..mamiji of ipkknd ...hellow hi bye bye...

Lov to her back

I am missing ipkknd ...hope sp gives us ipkknd2
tintin0602 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hope our mamiji will make trp aunty happy. Afterall she is asr's mami.
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hello hi bye bye ðŸ˜†Tfs ðŸ˜³
Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
tfs...😊
Hello hi bye bye in the sinking ship... 😆
Akash bitwa to kidnapper ban gaya...
rubysk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very excited for new family... Love dis show... I m also excitef how garv wil handle gauri as wife? Gauri loves sid... But now she wil fall in love with garv... Very excited...
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Wow Uthkarsha is goining Khamoshiyan? I would LOVE to see her again! I was her fan from IPKKND! I bet this production house is really calling out the big guns now!
😃Wow ! Hello hi bye bye ... love it aab ayeegi maja ... uff  ye Mirchee ki band bajegi.
Resh..... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I too love her... waiting to see her soon...  she is Garv's mother..!!!... wow... happy...😊...
missing Ipkknd...