Rajeev a.k.a Zohaib Siddiqui Appreciation Thread

Posted: 11 years ago
All Rajeev a.k.a Zohaib Siddiqui fans from Sapne Suhane Ladakpan ke show which has highest TRP today  can join Zohaib Siddiqui Fan Club at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zohaib-Siddiqui-Fan-Club/344580578984554

Hello Rajeev Sir. a.k.a Zohaib Siddiqui fans.
Thanks for sincerely commenting on Zohaib's profile page and increasing his rank.
We still have long way to go and take him to NO. 1

Also every day lets use this thread to give him your comments in details.
Be critics.
We will request him to read it regularly.
----Thanks IF SSLK Rajeev Fans and also Fans of Rajeev-Rachna pair fans (RajNa) can comments here.

Edited by avinaFan - 11 years ago
Hi Zohaib,

There is no doubt that your acting is very very good. It is a pleasure watching you.
You have taken immense effort in maintaining excellent physique, your dialogue delivery is awesome with perfect tones and emphasis as needed to capture the viewer.
Your personality has an aura and along with it the decency perfectly suits Rajiv Sir role.

We feel bad that you are getting very less screen space and hence this appreciation thread to help us reach SSLK Creatives and let them know to use their ace actor wisely.

Please pray to almighty that we succeeed.
Best wishes in taking your career to great heights. I wont be surprised if Zanjeer movie is REMADE, and you are the actor, India will get another Amitabh Bachchan.

All of us really adore you and proud of you.

TC, God Bless ( Whose style is this :)

Guys Rupal and Ankit are on twitter . These are the ID S. Pl tweet and request Zohaib to join as well!!!!
  1. Ankit Gera ? @AnkitGera4u

Hey tweeples, Ankit here from Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke wid @roopalt

2.  Following
    Roopal Tyagi ? @RoopalT

Lover of music and dance! Currently on Sapne Suhane Ladakpan ke

3 Mahima s id @MahimaMakwana 

Edited by vibz88 - 11 years ago
Rajiv a.k.a Zohaib Siddiqui u r hot handsome,smart dashin nd charin..this was about ur looks..nd now about ur actin...i really appreciate ur actin skills it is every good wid positive attitude but wish we could see u more in da up comin scenes...and Rajiv/Zohaib u look great wid rachna...u both look sweet together..when i look at u both together i feelin like fallin in luv...i couldnt descirb my feelins when i used to look at u both together...lookin at u both together makes me feel happy nd i blush as well...specially when rachna was dreamin her 1st meetin wid u(rajiv)...

Hope to see more scenes of RAJEEV..CV please...

Edited by fIA_KhAN - 11 years ago
hello zohaib
the most important thing which attracted me towards you is acting of hiding feelings with excellent skill as a mature person.

whenever rajiv doesn't speak or answer and becomes silent, his his eyes and his face say everything about you.

as a character rajiv is expert in hiding his feelings as well as knowing anybody s feelings without getting answer.

you are the  knight in  a shining armor for sslk show and as character for rachna.

rajiv is too much deep character and testing our patience to open his book. his eyes reflects too much pain he has and he is suffering.

though after 25 october  we never seen any kind of good interaction between you and rachna, we still want that chemistry back. because all of us know very well that 8 november your shouting on rachna was totally fake.

please occupy more screen space, we are literally tired now for charu, sima, sangita scenes. we want more college scenes and hockey scenes. 

we can see you shouting on rachna but we can not see sslk without you.
Originally posted by avinaFan

Hello Rajeev Sir. a.k.a Zohaib Siddiqui fans.
Thanks for sincerely commenting on Zohaib's profile page and increasing his rank.
We still have long way to go and take him to NO. 1

Also every day lets use this thread to give him your comments in details.
Be critics.
We will request him to read it regularly.
----Thanks IF SSLK Rajeev Fans and also Fans of Rajeev-Rachna pair fans (RajNa) can comments here.

i have already started to write on his post on facebook. everyone can send him request and he will accept it. i used trial n error and i got confirmed.
this way you all will be able to response  on him writing on his post. he opens his id 3-4 times within a week. so it is a good chance
i have also started following mahima n rupal also when i am not satisfied with episode, i reply on twitter, facebook to rupal mahima zohaib vaishnavi nikhil sslk, sslk fan club all the pages which are available on face book, twitter.

among them i got reply from zohaib,mahim n rupal.
so we have a good chance to reflect our thoughts to them all.
please co operate one another to send our message to creative team.

zohaib,
day by day you are decreasing your appearance in serial and you are going to be neutral as a character it is greatest shock for me.

hopefully you get more scenes with hockey and rachna.
Rajiv, keep doing good job. Cvs will be left with no choice but to give you big share.
Good emotions once today. Keep it up.
Neelima Bajpai

Neelima Bajpai, producer of Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke:

Zee will always be very special to me as I started my career with the channel way back in 2004. The channel didn't hesitate in launching and promoting unknown people like me. It gave us a chance to work without doubting or asking us a million questions. I had come to the city from Delhi with an idea of a show and the channel let me go ahead with it. The channel puts a lot of faith in the people it works with and that really motivates people to put forward their best.

Will try to contact her and make her aware!

i don't like rajiv sir to be neutral. i think gunjan is teaching you to pay attention to your star player of your team. in your words: MOVE ON
sorry rajiv sir, to be so rude...but it is only for your well-beings. if you will be with rachna, aap dono ki jodi khub jamegi👍🏼