Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Final Good-bye for Khushboo!

blithe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Yes!!! you heard it right! Khushboo Grewal is leaving D3. She tweeted that yesterday was her Last day on D3 sets. Yet to know, whether the character has come to an END or its khushboo, who is leaving D3. Lets wait  for the official information. But one thing, if the character is not the END then its hard for me watch the other person playing this ROLE. 

Finally the journey of Khushboo Grewal has come to an END. I would like to thank her for entertaining us with an AMAZING piece of talent. Well, all I can say is that you will be missed by everyone. I wish we would get to see more of you in this show . 

Khushboo Grewal, you were GREAT as an actress in this show. Your acting will definitely be missed. Have a GREAT journey and ALL THE VERY BEST for your future projects. I wish you a lots of success. Have a BRIGHT future ahead.

How many of you will miss her? Well, I will definitely miss her.

PS: Shishir, do you remember once we had a convo about this. I told you, I will not be surprised if AVP will leaves St.Louis. But I wish I am wrong. Lets wait for the official information. And, Thank you Deepika for helping me out :)
Edited by blithe - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramusk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
well its a mixed reaction from me...khusboo as an actress and person will miss her but khusboo mam as an AVP , sorry to say but i just wanted this day to come ... shivam se bhi jyada manipulating hain woh that too being a college authority specially towards dance... but i really hope she leaves d3 by becoming positive not as she entered...i mean to say realising the importance of dance for louisans Edited by ramusk - 11 years ago
HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Best of luck khusboo for her future and as areesz say fir milenge chalte chalte..😆 .I think its the end of khushboo character maybe after dance fest she will leave
Hope for the best
Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

All d best to Khushboo..

She is surely an amazing actress..

Well its kind of a mixed thoughts fr me if she is leaving d3 or her character is ending becoz of areez's line..this is so sudden.

flirteyed thumbnail
I will not only miss khushboo mam bt AVP too if her character ends mayb coz of khushboo only if u know wat i mean! Khushboo Grewal is one helluva actor nd i wish her all d best for all her future projects! Wish she could have stayed longer bt chalo koi nehi! Will surely miss her!
blithe thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramusk

well its a mixed reaction from me...khusboo as an actress and person will miss her but khusboo mam as an AVP , sorry to say but i just wanted this day to come ... shivam se bhi jyada manipulating hain woh that too being a college authority specially towards dance... but i really hope she leaves d3 by becoming positive not as she entered...i mean to say realising the importance of dance for louisans

Well, we are yet to get the confirmation about HER ROLE as AVP. But One thing is very sure that Khushboo Grewal left D3.
blithe thumbnail
Originally posted by: sadiyaswaron

Best of luck khusboo for her future and as areesz say fir milenge chalte chalte..😆 .I think its the end of khushboo character maybe after dance fest she will leave
Hope for the best

Don't know whether its an END of her character or not. If yes! then I am okay, else it will be really very hard for us to watch another person playing this role.
blithe thumbnail
Originally posted by: snigdha_arsha

All d best to Khushboo..

She is surely an amazing actress..

Well its kind of a mixed thoughts fr me if she is leaving d3 or her character is ending becoz of areez's line..this is so sudden.

Yes!Areez's comment made me confused too. Anyways, lets wait for the official information. I swear if its not the end of her character then I will have hard time adjusting with the new face again.  
blithe thumbnail
Originally posted by: shreyasi28

I will not only miss khushboo mam bt AVP too if her character ends mayb coz of khushboo only if u know wat i mean! Khushboo Grewal is one helluva actor nd i wish her all d best for all her future projects! Wish she could have stayed longer bt chalo koi nehi! Will surely miss her!

I don't know what to say, I neither want her character to END nor I can see other person playing that role.
_bellaSwan_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yup defiantly miss her she was awesome actress . I do not know whether her character ended or not but according to da Areesz tweet it seems dat her character not ended bcz he mentioned suddenly . Lets wait for official announcement .Edited by bhanumathitanha - 11 years ago