Final Good-bye for Khushboo! - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by sreeja_rox

I think the character is ending  coz of Areez's statement...🤔

Wont miss the AVP but will definatelly miss Khusboo as she is one fab actress

Hmm I can't say thing because I neither want the character to end nor I can see someother as AVP
Wish the best to khushboo.. she was brilliant as AVP!! I hope noone is replacing her either but lets see.
For me, she was the Diva of the show... I didn't like her role but can't deny her portrayal was interesting, apt and subtle...

Wish her good luck..
Originally posted by yasri

For me, she was the Diva of the show... I didn't like her role but can't deny her portrayal was interesting, apt and subtle...

Wish her good luck..

Yes! I agree
hey she was nice actress
due to her for show going in unpredictable way, we really hve to think what wil b her next move aginst our gang
love d way she act
Sorry I didn't saw the post before. But yeah I remember that. Well when I learned about her departure I too was not surprised as considering track record of writers any thing can happen in the show. Any way she is a wonderful actress and she performed her role with panache. She was the perfect 'grey' or the 'negative' character however one wish to define her. Much better than someone we had seen so far. I just hope a proper justice is done to her character. And yeah best of luck to her for her future endeavor.
khushboo is a fab actress..she just live d character f AVP..she portrayed dat soo well.it's her character which brought some kind f seriousness n reality in d fantasy world f D3...her character was nt a character f villain bt it's d most strongest negative character of D3 till date..
thanks for entertaining us khushboo...bless u...
Originally posted by Suni1986

hey she was nice actress
due to her for show going in unpredictable way, we really hve to think what wil b her next move aginst our gang
love d way she act

Agree AVP's moves were very unpredictable. 
Originally posted by marauder

Sorry I didn't saw the post before. But yeah I remember that. Well when I learned about her departure I too was not surprised as considering track record of writers any thing can happen in the show. Any way she is a wonderful actress and she performed her role with panache. She was the perfect 'grey' or the 'negative' character however one wish to define her. Much better than someone we had seen so far. I just hope a proper justice is done to her character. And yeah best of luck to her for her future endeavor.

Hey! don't be sorry. And yes! I hope some proper justification is done to her character. The reason she is leaving D3 because she have to start shooting for her punjabi film.  
Originally posted by purvi_91

khushboo is a fab actress..she just live d character f AVP..she portrayed dat soo well.it's her character which brought some kind f seriousness n reality in d fantasy world f D3...her character was nt a character f villain bt it's d most strongest negative character of D3 till date..
thanks for entertaining us khushboo...bless u...

Yes! let wish her all the best for her new punjabi film😊