NonComposMentis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Sooo..am back! With another OS, as promised. Its a songfic...yayy!! I've always wanted to do a songfic...well, its on Animal by Conor Maynard...my latest crush...God..his voice is SO SEXXYY!!! ;)
I'd suggest you listen to the song too, you'll know what I mean then...I've used only a verse and the chorus though...for those lines suited the fic best..as I felt...
I've used a few lines from the show itself...its a bit of a clichey scenario...not to mention, it gets a little mushy in between...Dedicated to all the awesome people who bothered to Like &/or comment on either/ both my KiSha OS (Banter) or/& my HiMa OS (Peeche Waali Stairs)
I hope this OS is liked atleast as much as Banter..because Banter was...huge..I mean..25 likes for a first-timer...Overwhelmed. Seriously. Anyways, as always, do read. Do comment. Here goes:

"Animal"

Looking for a girl that was here but now she's gone,

"Kiya? Kiya?!" Where was she? Seriously...his wife certainly had a knack for vanishing into thin air. He went into their bedroom...again. "Kiya! Ki-" "Just shut it, KD. Couldn't you hear the shower?" He turned towards the direction of her voice. "Well there you-"...His voice died in his throat and his mouth remained slightly open. There she was, leaning against the washroom door, looking all gorgeous, with her hair damp and that slight teasing look on her face, wearing his shirt( which was way big for her petite frame) and was that his cologne he smelt?...Wait...what?! "Like what you see?" "Huh?" he asked dumbly and then quickly shut his mouth as he realized that he had been staring at her with his mouth open for the past 15 seconds. "I asked 'Like what you see'...KD?" she asked, a hint of mirth in her voice, as she straightened and ran her hand through her damp hair.

Putting on his Stoneface act, he crossed his arms against his chest and raised his eyebrows at her choice of attire. "May I know why you are wearing my shirt...and my cologne?" "Well, I wanted something light and breezy to wear over my shorts and your shirt seemed perfect and as for the cologne...well, you know how much I love it, don't you?" she replied, her face having an exaggeratedly innocent expression. Had it been possible, KD's eyebrows would have disappeared into his hairline at her remark. "Out of all those million clothes you seem to have, you couldn't find anything else to wear...other than my shirt?" She shrugged. "Bullshit.", he scoffed. "What are you planning Kiya? Don't try to deny it, because I know you are planning something."

Felt so good even though she did me wrong,

She rolled her eyes at him. "Why KD, I'm planning to seduce you of course! And after I am successful in doing that, I'm going to ravish you." There was a wicked smirk on her face and then she winked at him. Was she serious? Well, he will find out soon enough.

"You're planning to seduce me and then you'll ravish me?" "Yes" "And you intend to do all this by wearing my shirt?" "Yes..." "And my cologne?" "...Yes?" "...Do you think I'm gay, Chicklet?" he chuckled. Her smirk had vanished and had been replaced by a glare. She muttered to herself, "It always works in movies. But then, the guys aren't bloody jerks like Stoneface..." "Said something, Chicklet?" he grinned. Oh, how she'd love to stomp over to her infuriating husband and slap him...just to wipe that stupid grin off of his face...and then smack him a big one on the lips too. Underestimating her, was he? Well, she'll show him. She was Kiya Gujral-Desai after all and when she used Desai along with her name, she meant business. Anyways, one thing that she had learnt from being with KD for about a whole decade, it was how to plan, plot and then get away with it as well.

She knows what I want but she's bad for me,

She sashayed up to him and put her arms around his neck, smiling slightly. "Aww Keshu, don't be like that. You know you want me and you can't resist me either. And anyways, your wife needs a lil' lovin' once in a while, doesn't she?" "This is bad..." KD thought. "If I give in to her now, I won't be able to finish my work at all and I have to finish it today whatever happens, else I'll lose an important client tomorrow..." "Sorry Chicklet, mood nahi hai." He averted his eyes as he said so and un-entangling himself from her, walked to his study which he had created in his bedroom, leaving an utterly shocked Kiya behind.

"No. Freakin'. Way. Stoneface aur mujhe attitude? Just wait and watch Keshav Desai. You are so not going to be able to finish your work today and on top of that, I'll make sure you are embarrassed tomorrow." Kiya thought as she smirked and made her way towards KD again.

She gets what she wants when she's touching me,

"That was a huge mistake I just made. Shit!" KD thought. He wondered if there would ever come a time when he would become immune to her charms. "Probably not, if she goes on the way she does. But no more of my wife. Focus, KD, focus!" He worked away furiously at his laptop when he felt Kiya's hands rest on his shoulders and begin to massage them. "Kiya...?" "Sshh KD, you continue your work. I'll just make sure you relax and concentrate properly." Concentrate? Concentrate?! How the bloody hell was he supposed to concentrate when it felt so damn good?! "It feels good, doesn't it?" Kiya whispered in his ear breaking his train of thoughts and bringing him out of his reverie. "Yes." He answered shortly and got back to working on his presentation. She bit back a laugh at his reaction. Oh, she was the only one who could get KD so hot and bothered and she enjoyed doing it like hell. Hardly five minutes had passed when Kiya moved on from KD's shoulders to his arms, sending a shiver down his spine. Work? Oh, damn it to bloody hell! He couldn't work like this!

I shoulda known better but she took my self control,

He reached for the back of her head and tilted his own head back to meet her lips in a passionate kiss. Smirking into the kiss, Kiya's hand moved from his arm to the front of his shirt and then into it. This was so easy.

Or so she initially thought when her hand travelling down KD's shirt was stopped by his hand and he broke the kiss. "I told you Chicklet, you can't deceive me. As much as I'd like to indulge you right now, we both know I can't because I can't afford to miss tomorrow's deal." Withdrawing her hand as if it had been burnt, Kiya flicked her hair and turned. "Hmph. Do what you like. Seeing as I am not being able to seduce you tonight, I might as well go to sleep. Good. Night." He sighed. Now she was pissed off. "I'll join you when I'm done Kiya..." "Whatever."

He sighed again and resumed his work, but his thoughts kept drifting towards his wife, asleep on their bed. He hated it when she got angry at him. It took a long time and a good amount of pleading and kisses to get her to talk to him again. Not that he minded the second part, but the first could be quite exhausting, seeing as his wife was one hell of an adamant woman. "I'll just check on her once and then get back to my work again.", he thought as he got up and made his way towards the bed where his wife lay curled into a fetal position, fast asleep.

You can take my heart like a criminal,

Won't you make me believe I'm the only one?

"She looks adorable, sleeping like that..." he thought, allowing a small smile of contentment to grace his lips, "Just like an angel...my angel...with red streaks...but my angel, nevertheless." He chuckled lightly to himself at his mushy thoughts concerning his wife. He had gone soft. And it was all because of this woman, who drove him crazy...but then, that was what made her, 'her'. Then again, that was what had made him fall for her. The little pecks after their daily arguments, her caring nature, her slight possessiveness, the way she glared at him when he pissed her off, her light blushes and whacks on his shoulder when he said things that embarrassed her...all this was what endeared her to him. Yes, he definitely had gone soft. But if it was because of Kiya and for Kiya, he didn't mind at all. He reached out his hand to caress her cheek...

So grab me by the neck and don't you ever let go,

Mess me up so good until I'm begging for more,

...and was greeted by Kiya's mischievous smirk. Before he could comprehend what was going on, Kiya had grabbed his collar and had pulled him towards her and had then flipped so that she was now on top of him, straddling his waist. "Sooo Keshu, did you finish your work?", she asked, smirking with an eyebrow raised, as she opened the top button of his shirt. He turned his head away. "Angel" had he said? More like a female Devil in disguise. "Since when did you turn into a scheming little witch?" The second button came open and she threw her head back and cackled, actually cackled and then leaned in suddenly till her lips were a mere inch away from his. "Keshav Desai, such a shrewd business tycoon, and yet you underestimated your own wife. As for my scheming, I only learnt from the best, baby, and that's you!" Saying thus, and giving KD another of her wicked smirks, she closed the distance between their lips.

You tear me apart like an animal...

Like an animal, animal...

Sooo...it wasn't too boring was it? And if there are any grammatical errors...sorry...I didn't proofread this time. Again, if the characters seemed OOC, go read the note at the end of Banter, honestly, don't feeling like giving that lamba-chauda explanation again. Gomen nasai...if I sounded rude. Err..that meant 'sorry' in Japanese :P

Anyways, apart from the usual 'I hope you liked it", I'll add one more "I hope----" today..I hope I was able to do some justice to the sexiness that is this song...But, then again, I really hope, that this OS wasn't all that of absolute bullshit...I seriously don't want Banter to be a fluke...

I seriously need to learn to talk less... 

Indebted,

Mugs.

Edited by NonComposMentis - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Razzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
mugs🤗
loved it loved it jst loved it❤️
gosh i was grinning so stupidly while reading the whole os😳😆
after Banter this became my second favrate⭐️
gosh kiya is highly mishchevious 😉
lolz finally KD had to surrender to his so called angel/ cute devil😳😆
i soo loved their small tease and love moments
i can soo imagine them that way😳
plz do continue writing such os😃
thnk u soo much for the pm mugs🤗
and plz do write another such os soon and of course pm me 😆
ItsMe_Ammu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved it.. loved it.. loved it...
Naughty mischevious Kiya..😉
KD trying to put up a stoneface act in vain..
This is soo KiSha..the teasing, fighting..
I totally loved it..🤗
Keep writing more..

Originally posted by: arhadlove

mugs🤗
loved it loved it jst loved it❤️
gosh i was grinning so stupidly while reading the whole os😳😆
after Banter this became my second favrate⭐️
gosh kiya is highly mishchevious 😉
lolz finally KD had to surrender to his so called angel/ cute devil😳😆
i soo loved their small tease and love moments
i can soo imagine them that way😳
plz do continue writing such os😃
thnk u soo much for the pm mugs🤗
and plz do write another such os soon and of course pm me 😆

EEEPP!!!!!! Pakka accha laga?...Because I was a little apprehensive about this...
Meko laga..shayad it won't be as good as Banter was...but yaar...thank you sooo  much!!!
For reading, for liking, for commenting and for appreciating my work...makes me feel sooo good...I mean..after the cheekat exam that I gave today...:P :P...accha lagta hai...ki koi toh kaam sahi se kar payi...
Yup..definitely gonna write more...itni encouragement ke saath toh...I could write loads...I do have an idea for another OS...married KiSha again...they are easier to work with...and I can mould the storyline into whichever way I feel correct...
Tch..main bohot zyada bolti hun na? :P sorry..
and THANK YOU again!!!
Mugs
CrazyBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wow,it was amazing!!!!👏 write more plz!!

Originally posted by: sajan_kisha

Loved it.. loved it.. loved it...

Naughty mischevious Kiya..😉
KD trying to put up a stoneface act in vain..
This is soo KiSha..the teasing, fighting..
I totally loved it..🤗
Keep writing more..

Thank you for commenting on this OS as well!! :D
Yup..Kiya... ;)..Next OS..you'll see KD like this.. *eep! I gave it away! *
Chaddo! Koi nai...:P 
Thank you again!
Mugs

Originally posted by: antara2309

Wow,it was amazing!!!!👏 write more plz!!

Thank you so much!
Yes, I'll definitely write more :)
Thanks again
Mugs
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!! Mugs. . loved it to d core!!!
-Razzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NonComposMentis

EEEPP!!!!!! Pakka accha laga?...Because I was a little apprehensive about this...
Meko laga..shayad it won't be as good as Banter was...but yaar...thank you sooo  much!!!
For reading, for liking, for commenting and for appreciating my work...makes me feel sooo good...I mean..after the cheekat exam that I gave today...:P :P...accha lagta hai...ki koi toh kaam sahi se kar payi...
Yup..definitely gonna write more...itni encouragement ke saath toh...I could write loads...I do have an idea for another OS...married KiSha again...they are easier to work with...and I can mould the storyline into whichever way I feel correct...
Tch..main bohot zyada bolti hun na? :P sorry..
and THANK YOU again!!!
Mugs

omg i soo love big replies , toh mere saath jyaada bolne mein koi problem nahi hai😆
accha laga ?... i freaking loved it to the core afterall as i said it is my 2nd favrate after Banter , yup Banter will always be my 1st favrate os😉😆
omg yipee!!!! another kisha os in making , again marraige , ohh i m soo loving it😃😳
aap jo bhi likhein hum padhne k liye tayyar baithe hai😆
plz write soon and pm me 😃 mugs 😃

Originally posted by: Sweet_violet

OMG!! Mugs. . loved it to d core!!!

Seriously?
Thank you so much!!! :D