Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Written Update :~: 01 -Feb -2013

Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

JaiGanesh

ShivaOm

Hi all, I'm Sia.πŸ˜ƒ
I have got this privilege of updating the Written version of the show for Mondays and Fridays.

I would like to thank you all for giving me this opportunity.

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

01st Feb 2013 : '
Tables set for the Maha Bhoj!' 

Kuber says that he has a satchel but not modak which I use to keep money. Kuber says to Ganesha that weather someone has his modak or not its not going to make any difference, but if someone does has his modak (referring to money) is the most powerful one.
Ganesha requests Ku
ber if he could take his mushak friends on a ride in his vehicle; Kuber straight away refuses to give him saying that he was too busy that day.
Kuber tells the reason for his busy was that he has to invite Mahadev and the other devtas. on asked by Ganesh, Kuber says that he is organizing a MahaBhoj (Royal feats-come - get together) hearing the Bhoj part of the word... Ganesh gets excited and takes Kuber to his father.

They all go the Kailash, Kuber shows his reverence towards Mahadev and Parvati devi. Kuber tells that he was to organize a MahaBhoj so that all the devi devtas could come together and meet; also all the kings get the blessed opportunity to see all the Gods, thus he has come there to invite him
Mahadev asks if the invitation if only for him or is it for the whole family?

Kuber hesitantly says Mahadev, Parvati ma, Kartikeya, Ashok Sundari and Ganesh ji.. hearing this all the ganas feel disheartened.
Shiva says for a host its shameful to err and says that doesn't he know how many members he (Kuber) has in his family?

Shiva then asks Nandi how many Gan prayts are there?
Nanadi asks there on Kailash or in the family?
 Nandi then says that its impossible to count the number!

Kuber gets high BP!πŸ˜†
Shiva asks KUber what kind of invitation is it going to be like?

Kuber thinks for a while clearing sweat from his forehead, that if all those people come to the MB all his wealth gets finished in feeding them.
Shiva and Parvati ma smirk at this.

Shiva makes it clear to Kuber that if there are going to be invited they all would be attending it including the gan and prayts!
Or
Ganesh would represent them in their place.

Kuber objects to this saying how can the MB be complete without Parvati ma and him?

Parvati ma explains that Ganesh is Shiva and her element and being the Ganadhyaksh he will represent the gans too.
Kuber agress to this.

Ganesh then tells that he'd come only when he is fed first also with an assurance that  he should satisfy his (Ganesha's) hunger.
Kuber boost that he has such wealth which can satisfy the hunger of the whole world, couldn't he just satisfy a boy's hunger?.
GAnesh asks him to promise if he would do that!

Ganesh tells that he would attend the MB (MahaBhoj) that too all alone!
Kuber thanks him as he git read of a big tension.

Parvati devi gives a few modaks to Ganesh till the MB starts and tells him that he should'nt get carried away in excitement seeing the diversity of the food items, he must only eat that much which satisfy his hunger!

Kuber returns back to Lanka and Ravan greets him, he asks Kuber if he had greeted Mahadev on his behalf!

Kuber says he did and as he tries to go..Ravan stops him and asks "what else did Mahdev tell; he didn't forget me , did he?"

Kuber in frustration says that he is too busy to answer his questions and tells that there shouldn't be anything missing in the arrangements.

Ravan understands that Kuber has not passed his message to Mahadev

Ravan understands this and decides to meet his lord Shiva during the Mahabhoj.

At Kailash:

Ganeshji takes his parents blessing before going to the MahaBhoj...
Shiva - "This event will make Kuber humble and carve the path for Shubh Labh."

By evening all the guests start pouring in and the host greet them welcome.

Ravan asks Kuber why hasn't his lord Mahadev not arrived yet.
Kuber tries to change the topic by asking for all the arrangements..Ravan says that there won't be any mistake as he himself has checked all the arrangements.

Kuber gives Ravan the shock of the century.. that Mahadev wasn't gonna come but his son Ganesh is gonna represent him.
Ravan feels disheartened as his Mahadev isn't gonna come and were his Mahadev is not present its a waste being a part of the MB.

Our Golu molu Ganesha arrives at that place..

Kuber greets Ganesh to his MB.. he tells that by his (Ganesh) arrival its all shubh.

~8~8~8~8~8~8~8~8~8~8~8~8~8~8~~8~8~8~8~8~8~

Precap:

Can Kuber ever satisfy Ganesha's hunger for food?
GAnesha has taken a huge size and he threatens Kuber that he'd eat away his wealth, pala
ce and even him!πŸ˜†

Mahadev and Parvatidevi decides to go to the MB venue.

~8~8~8~8~8~
8~8~8~8~8~8~8~8~8~~8~8~8~8~8~8~

Just starting a new  segment  just to pep u all folks up!
JOD (Joke of the day): 

Son to his Dad : Dad now I know why all the Gods have animals as their vehicle.
The father asks why?

Son: They couldn't afford the fuel!

~8~8~8~8~8~8~8~8~8~8~8~8~8~8~~8~8~8~8~8~8~

Thanks for reading the WU

Regards
Sia

Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the update..kuber ki toh band baj gayi!!first family ke saath panga??tu toh gaya beta!!
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
I liked Kuber's Pushpak vimaan, I want one for myself😎
rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thank you for the written update.
Gopiii thumbnail
Yes me too love Kuber's Pushpak vimaan. It looked innovative and nice. 
MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Nandi Beta batao toh sahi hamare parvar mein kitne sadasya hain..

Nandi counting 1..2..3..

Kuber in mind " heheh, only 1 2 3 4 ?! This is not a big deal , i'll satisfy their hunger in second.."

suddenly.. Jaab nandi bola ke .. Countless my lord countless...

Oye betar Kuber Tum... Toh ...🀣🀣...

Monday.. Kab hoga yaar.. Kabse wait karr raha hu..πŸ˜†

and Sia also thanks for updateπŸ˜ƒ
MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
One thing SiaG JoD vi too goodπŸ˜ƒ.. Avi petrol ke wajese kitna tension ho rahe hain toh devtao vi in advance example de ke gaye to save petrol.. Lekin humlogo ne brmm brmm motor cars ke countless rows banadiya..🀣 Avi toh devtao vi sochenge, "arreh, manusya.. Agar aisa chahte the toh pher bmw hazaro saalo pehle humlog hi invention kar dete yaar" 🀣🀣
Nishajos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Monday will be very interesting. Our Ganu will do the trick. πŸ˜‰
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the WU.😊