WU02/01/13 Jeanine ki double masti in the camp!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
 The episode opens with chaturji saying that he knows who made him elephant.To distract him J says to Juju,Vicky boss please give me some tips,how to become a good pilot.Hearing this Priya says no,let's go for along walk.They both r gone.J is upset and follows them and here,Priya and Vicky sitting on the rocks.They both r talking about J.Priya says like a bee stuck to honey comb.She is always stuck to u.Vicky supports J saying,she takes me as a  model that's all.Priya says that is J and Vicky says ur becoming like chaturji.J gets upset Priya saying her bee.To teach her lesson she changes herself to bee and Priya scared of bee,she runs.Vicky was upset and J is very happy and becomes a miniature J and lands in the palm of Juju.Juju says ,why r u doing this?u made Vela a Donkey and Chatur an elephant.Stop doing all this,Priya thinks u r Jeanine.J says P doesn't like riya,kajol or jignesh.She is always in upset mood.Juju says to J,please do not create any problem.J says for last time I want to see u as tiger,Vicky says pl don't do that,J says Salman ektha tiger and u will be Ek tiger.J sees Priya coming over there.she vanishes.
      Vicky will not see this ,he will say I am tired of u and u don't leave me for 10 minutes.U r glued to me like mobile phone mobile networking and gives couple more examples.Priya thinks V is talking abt her.she gets upset and leaves.V I am tried of them grinding me like this,decides to commit sucicide.He gets scared and drops the idea.Here J,calls chaturji Golgaapi and wants to see ,what he is up to.Chatur goes to Doc and tells there is booth here and he will prove it.He will tell all the incidents happened over in the camp.Doc doesn't believe him and says u will make me crazy one day and I have to take pills my self.Chatur says give me ur camera ,I will prove it.Doc says this is antique camera and refuses to give.He says I will take pic of Jignesh and if he his ghost,then he will not show in the picture.He takes the camera from Doc.J listens to this and does masti (u have to watch) with chatur.He gets tired and settles near the water.He is unable to take pic of J.He calls ghost if u r in the water,pl come out,no cheating.Plmlet me take pic of u.He was so tired and settles under the tree.
    J sees chatur resting under the tree and does more masti.Where Chatur will be stuck in between the branches of the tree.He so scared and calls for help.Everyone looking for chatur and surprised to see him in the tree.With little bit drama ,they finally get him down.They will ask ,how he got there and he says that's what he doesn't understand.He says this is all done by booth Jignesh.P and V will come there.P also suspects Jignesh is J.Vicky says Jignesh is a innocent boy.Doc says to P u r normal chatur ko mental problem hai!Punith comes and says clear our doubt's with the driver and he will clarify everything about Jignesh.J becomes the driver and bus also appears with her Jadoo.They all ask him Q's and finally Chaturji where is Jignesh.Here Vicky very worried and realizes J is in driver form.
pre cap :Punith organizes a game,where they form pairs to treasure hunt the treasure box.Pairs r treasure hunting for the box and they will be surprised to see something!!!
Originally posted by sns100

tfs😊
u r welcome!

naughty jeanie
extremely naughty!poor chatur!😭

lovely episode
😆must watch episode! hilarious!
Very entertaining episode.  Poor chatur ji..  
Originally posted by nikkitta

Very entertaining episode.  Poor chatur ji..  
u should watch🤣!tummy hurts!
Originally posted by sadiya786

thanks for the update/...
u r welcome!
Thnx..hilirious epi poor chatur
lovely epi loved n thanx 4 the wu.