Rishi: My Words Denied but My Soul was only in u

Posted: 11 years ago
31st January, 2013
The Post which was meant to be made, i am making it today.
Its not a Topic but its My Feelings First.

He kept on Struggling, Fighting, Denying, Opposing.. Whom??? Himself.
What was his Crime?? His Words, which he gave to Zara

But had the Words ever changed the feelings of Heart? Can Promises alter Our Prayers, Our Wishes, Our Choice, Our Heart, Our Love? NO.
Our Words can hide our facial expressions but not our emotions.

Why was this man saying the words --

Hum Dono alag alag aye the duniya me
Lekin Sath me jayenge is baar

I came across many and many posts on forum, replies and comments on forum saying Rishi is after this and that, but when it came to death he was ready to embrace it with Indira. We might smile and enjoy with others but when it comes to Pain, when it comes to Death, Only those can share it who are in true sense, Your Intimates. 
It would have been easy for Rishi to let Indira go out of her life and Restart with Zara but everytime he proved that his Love for Indira was deep within his heart.

He was caged into bars of Promises, he made to Zara but has Love been so weak to be stopped by any Walls?? Never. Rishi has always proved and will be doing the same that he is the one meant to bring back happiness into the life of Indira.
Yes it was a mistake to accept Zara, Standing firm on the promises you made was his mistake, But Loving Indira selflessly was Never a mistake. And He proved --

Relationship of Heart can never Fade by any Promises
How Much anyone try to Kill it
But the Relationship still breaths Silently

The Anguish, The Pain, The Broken Heart, The Urge to See Indira just for Once, The Words out of Disappointment, The Aching Feelings!!! 

No Reasons to Stay when a Soul Mate departs...

InShi isn't called Eternal Just for Name
Whether They Were Together Or Not Their Hearts Beat Only For each other.

This is exactly Rishi Kumar

Who Can Sacrifice and Compromise Anything For his Words
But When It Comes to Heart, Life, Soul...
Its meant only and only for Indira

Who says You Need to be Beside that person all the Time whom You Love
The Relationships Of Heart Breaths
Even when You are Apart

Thanks Sumit Vats For giving us a Masterpiece of Acting!!

Edited by Pari117 - 11 years ago

Awesome Post Pari as usual.πŸ‘

SV and RP are always awesome.πŸ˜›

I see some of them saying that "Why only Zaara? Rishi also requires the punishment as he is also responsible for Zaara's act."

My question to them is "Is Rishi happy now and Is he enjoying his Life?"

He is living just like a body without soul. Is that punishment is not enough for him?

Loving Indira is the biggest mistake he has committed and hence he requires the punishment.πŸ˜›

Edited by shwetha297 - 11 years ago
awww pari finally i got what i wanted..itna late kyu banadi yaar..u know after watching 31st epi i was waiting for your & kanan reviews impatiently  but unfortunately i did not get them..par koi baat nahi

yes pari rishi ke baareme kitne bi kam bolu  kam hai..he just smashed with his superb performance on 31st yaar.  when it comes to emotional scene he surpasses each & every 1 in the scene

He is rocking like never before..keep up the good work sv
Originally posted by shwetha297

Awesome Post Pari as usual.

I see some people saying that "Why only Zaara? Rishi also requires the punishment as he is also responsible for Zaara's act."

My question to them is "Is Rishi happy now and Is he enjoying his Life?"

He is living just like a body without soul. Is that punishment is not enough for him?

Loving Indira is the biggest mistake he has committed and hence he requires the punishment.πŸ˜›

@red πŸ˜•  

not a single love story is without pain
perfectly penned pari  rishi is in difficult situation  

after leap he couldnt start his life with shweta because he always loved indira after her so called death rishi subverted in her grief so that he neglected  indu also 

when rishi seen zara  cvc showed all similarities between zara and indira hinted taste were same 

rishi rooh ki awaz said  she is indira😊 and difficult path zashi went  crossing malik  i was unhappy also extra marital affair πŸ˜²  but later cvc hinted zashi were inshi we all hooked again too 

than bham bham  ila bedi πŸ˜‘ for trp introduced lh   and indu created mellodrama   rishi married in a haist  cvc again at fault  

after married to zara   lh entered   so where is rishi fault     

cvc mistake again rishi called her zimmedari and zara his love after all he forced her to marry 

but friday episode proved that  rishi love deep inside was always for her shrimatji  he is at fault  his rude behavior made zara more insecure  and grey 

but physcho zara a murderer  she has  become its not rishi fault 

ila bedi should have shown zara as indira it would solve all problems  and rishi ki rooh ki awaz proven right 

but cvc and mellodrama πŸ₯±

finally zara turning negative   inshi will come close again  but i doubt what ila bedi will show 
what a emotional outburst of deep inside love of rishi for indira πŸ˜Š this dialouge was 

inshi reunion in not easy  these cvc are stupid 
Edited by amanverma108 - 11 years ago
will be here soon to reply πŸ€—
its just that InShi were meant for Always
and they proved their Sanctity ❀️
nice post πŸ‘πŸΌ i doubt zara if she will create more problems for inshi, jate jate tragedy na kar k jaye
Originally posted by amanverma108

perfectly penned pari  rishi is in difficult situation  

after leap he couldnt start his life with shweta because he always loved indira after her so called death rishi subverted in her grief so that he neglected  indu also 

when rishi seen zara  cvc showed all similarities between zara and indira hinted taste were same 

rishi rooh ki awaz said  she is indira😊 and difficult path zashi went  crossing malik  i was unhappy also extra marital affair πŸ˜²  but later cvc hinted zashi were inshi we all hooked again too 

than bham bham  ila bedi πŸ˜‘ for trp introduced lh   and indu created mellodrama   rishi married in a haist  cvc again at fault  

after married to zara   lh entered   so where is rishi fault     

cvc mistake again rishi called her zimmedari and zara his love after all he forced her to marry 

but friday episode proved that  rishi love deep inside was always for her shrimatji  he is at fault  his rude behavior made zara more insecure  and grey 

but physcho zara a murderer  she has  become its not rishi fault 

ila bedi should have shown zara as indira it would solve all problems  and rishi ki rooh ki awaz proven right 

but cvc and mellodrama πŸ₯±

finally zara turning negative   inshi will come close again  but i doubt what ila bedi will show 
what a emotional outburst of deep inside love of rishi for indira πŸ˜Š this dialouge was 

inshi reunion in not easy  these cvc are stupid 
why HD proves that all the ladies becomes dumb when they get into love? btw zara is an exception, she became over smart in love and planned murder even πŸ˜†
Originally posted by angel.isha

why HD proves that all the ladies becomes dumb when they get into love? btw zara is an exception, she became over smart in love and planned murder even πŸ˜†
thats why i call her MRS  SAMEER  DIWAN  
udhaar ka lappy nice post πŸ‘