Jeannie aur Juju

jaj os : the rain

Achulovesrain thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hai guys, iam back this forum after a 1month.so i decided to came this forum with a super romance & hot short story. please 4geve me that if u dont like it .

THE RAIN

vicky is a bussiness man. his marriage was a arranged marriage. He didnt belived in arranged marriage. so he didnt loved his wife. But giaa, his wife, she is a good girl. she loved her husband very much and belive that very soon she get his love .

Days passed very fastly.

vicky started to love his wife. but his ego didnt agreed to say the truth to his wife.

one day,
vicky :- giaa, where r u? we r very late to the party.
Giaa:- ji, iam coming
she come from their room. she is wearing a light pink colour saree. Vicky mouth opend in a 'O' shape. he stared at her. giaa saw this and blushed.
vicky came back to his sense.
vicky:-giaa, u looking so beautiful
Giaa:- thank u ji
they both go to the party and enjoyed it.
Night, They way back to their house. vicky is driving the car.
vicky:-how was the party?
Giaa:-thats really nice ji
suddenly they heard a sound. the car stopped.
vicky came out from the car & saw that the car is punctured.
vicky:-shit
Giaa came out from the car.
Giaa:-what happend?
vicky:-tire is puntured, i dont know that what to do now?
vicky is lay down on the car bonnet. Giaa is looking in the story.
Giaa:-wow, the sky is looking so beautiful, the stars, the moon, wooowww...
vicky just stared at her. "how innocent she is" he thought.
Thats time a jeannie came there. he saw the vicky & giaa. He read vickys mind and realized that vicky loves his wife very much and but his ego mind didnt accept this.
jeannie:-now that is the problem. he loved his wife very much but he cant tell that. I think a rain can solve their all problem.
jeannie pray to his god:-oh god, please help them to find their love in eachother. i want to joined them together. they r good people. please help
Thats time suddenly the rain started. And the jeannie thanked yhe god & goes from there.
Vicky is about to go inside of the car. He turn back to call giaa. but she is enjoying the rain. she spread her both hands to feel the rain. she started to play in the rain likes a innocent child. Her saree is sticking in her slimbody revealing every curve that there was.
Now vicky cant controll it anymore. bcoz its out of controll. he came towards her. she didnt noticed it. Vicky came behind of giaa & placed his hands in her shoulder. Giaa turned back and saw that vicky is staring her. she blushed. he cupped his face in to his hands.
Vicky:-iam sorry giaa, i know that i hurt u very much. bcoz i didnt belive in marriage. but afteru came in to my life i understand that iam wrong and i started to love u. but my stupid ego didnt accept that. but now iam going to tell that. i love u giaa. i love u so much. pls 4geve me if i hurt u before.
Giaa cant belive in his ears. she suddenly hugged him.
Giaa:-pls ji, dont say sorry. I know u very well. and i can understand ur feelings. i know that one day u love me back as i love u. I love u tooo
They both hugged each other very tightly, a couple of minutes later giaa understand that whats position they r. she blushed very hardly. she move away from him. But he wraps his hands around her waist and pulls her even closer. now there is no space between them. he slowly moved his head down to her neck . he puts her hair to the side & kisses her just below to her ear. she closed her eyes. his touch gives a sudden shiver in to all her body. he slowly moved his lip into her forehead, then her both eyes, both cheeks. then he moved his lip in to hers. thats time she opend her eyes and hugged him. he too hugged her.
thats time the jeannie came there. the rain just stopped. jeannie looks the punstured tire and said somethind. thats time the tire get ready. and he changed his image like a mechanic.
vicky & giaa broked the hug.
Giaa:-ji, we want to go house
vucky:-but how? tire is punctured
vicky looked the tire, he cant belive his eyes. the tire is good.
vicky:-how its happen?
Giaa:-what?
vicky:-look giaa, the tire is ready, but how?
Thats time they heard a voice and turned back. They saw a man is standing there.
Man:-iam a mechanic & u saw that the cars tire is punctured. and u guys very busy to enjoying the rain. Then i ready to this tire.
vicky:-thank u, and wait a minute
He & giaa goes to the car. vicky take the wallet from the car to gave him money.
But the mechanics is not anywhere. they searched him. but didnt find him.
vicky:-where is he?
Giaa:-i dont know ji
vicky:-anyway, god bless that guy, csmmon giaa, we want to go
They entered the car and started their journey to the house & their NEW LIFE.
Thats time the jeannie came there.
jeannie:-god bless u too guys

*****END*****

here it is guys, i know its really a stupid ss. pls 4geve me if u dont like this. all ur comments r welcome.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wisdom14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
One of the best OS and I do like the Vampire one!Thank u!
zabo123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
superb omg they hug i m dead 👏
iam-in-love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey, its really nice yaar
super, mind blowing
keep it up & write more stories about jaj
Dr.Fear thumbnail
Its v nice I love it n plz can u continue jaj os a Cinderella story plz plz plz plz
zabo123 thumbnail
Do continue love ur os 
zabo123 thumbnail
Turn it into a ss plz 
Dr.Fear thumbnail
it was really superb and there is no match 4 u
Dr.Fear thumbnail
u know when i was reading the rain scene i was imagining the song bahon ke darmiya being played in the background
Edited by jeanniejuju1111 - 11 years ago
Dr.Fear thumbnail
even vicky in jeannie aur juju also loves jeannie but is not ready to accept that he loves jeannie 😛