Gurmeet & Debina share their love journey

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Matches are heaven made and nurtured on earth with love and trust. No marriage or relationship can survive without the presence of these two vital factors.

And one can vouch for it watching the Ram and Sitaof small screen aka Gurmeet Choudhary and his better half Debina Banerjee. The two not only love each other but have immense respect for one another. Recalling their love life that started off in 2006, Debina shared, "I came to Mumbai in 2006 for a talent hunt contest and met Gurmeet there. He was also among the top 30 contestants. That's when I saw him for the first time, but then we were just friends. Later, when I shifted to the city he helped me in settling down. He was my roommate's boyfriend's friend and he always used to come along with his friend to our place. While they both chatted, me and Gurmeet used to spend some time together and this went on for days. After a couple of months, my roommate's boyfriend shifted to some other place and thus he too stopped coming. It was then that we started missing each other and felt that we shared a bond."

Talking of the qualities that attracted her to Gurmeet, she said, "Gurmeet is a typical husband material. I have always admired Gurmeet as someone very sober and hardworking. He used to stay awake whole night and then next day go for auditions. His subtleness, hard work and of course looks is what attracted me to him."

Though they are married now but Debina doesn't feel any change in Gurmeet. As she says, He's become more protective and possessive about me. He wants me to dress in a particular way now that I am married to him. He is very caring and acts just like a normal husband would. "

Hope you stay blissful forever!

link:http://www.bolegaindia.com/gossips/Gurmeet_Choudhary_and_
Debina_share_their_love_journey-gid-24976-gc-16.html

thanks a lott for sharing...both are best...god  save them frm evil eyes
thanks
two lifes,two hearts joined together in friendship united forever in love😊
Aww, their love journey is so cute. ❤️
gurbina is best...modern ram sita