Bommalattam Feb 4 - 8 Discussions

Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for the updates nithii and seelaks 🤗

this santhosh is making me 🤢 As for kadhir, i feel so bad for him but he has a valid reason for doing all this. Though his got no rights to cut bharathi heart like that 😒

I dont know how many of you read aval vikatan latest edition. We have an article on Bommalattam by Remote Rita 
leela can you post that article here maa? is that the same as I posted in my Bommalattam soodu pidikirathu thread?

Thanks for the updates Nithya and Lakshmi...Our internet connection was completely gone for three days...Now it is back...some major break down...
Edited by atina - 11 years ago
Nithya thanlks for the suda suda wednes updates maa>>> that was fast...
Originally posted by atina

leela can you post that article here maa? is that the same as I posted in my Bommalattam soodu pidikirathu thread?

Thanks for the updates Nithya and Lakshmi...Our internet connection was completely gone for three days...Now it is back...some major break down...

illa atina.. it is a different article.. A 2 page article on BM..  I shall try to click a picture of the same and upload..
thanks nithii for the updates.

Devi deserve the slap 👍🏼 adult yet behaving like a kid. Grrr was so annoying the way she call him by name 😕 was so eager to know what happen that i actually sat and watch boomalatham for thursday 😲 🤣

shall wait for atina's updates before commenting 😉 interesting episode today ..

Yes akka !!

Its two different articles !!

The article with chatting with heroine of BM as how she shifts between schedules/home.

Thanks for the updates atina.

Bharathy.. so sweet .. encouraged a worrying Chids. Hope Nats does not take this as an advantage and scheme with Santosh, tense Chids further and try to kill him.
Hi All, Thanks For the all Updates And Comments.

Thank u Once Again.👏

Welcome back Stalin..( Varneshwar)...

Please tell  hi to GB thambi...