• Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Highlights 28/01 to 1/02 2013!

January Update by Vjayam/Jeya

Shemmo
Intha P&M prechanai eppo thaan mudiyum nu therila. Dont worry Thuls😳 

Shubba
T and her worries.. Didnt i say the way Mr. K said 3 friends i like nu...track ku he came ...i thk prabha and mohan r gg to make deepa and kalyani not to talk each other... At the most i guess prabha would say not to talk to M/K.. And mohan alr mad at prabha and padma got good chance to improve this rofl... 

Mini_00
UnGAL Natpu Enum
Sirai Illa Koondil
Siragilla Paravai Naan..!
Viduthalaiyaaga Viruppam Illai,
Intha Ulagai Vida
UnGAL Natpu Perithaanathaal!!!

Pearl
Great Mohan🤢! Tit for Tat... Ippo sending Prabha alone... If something happens to Prabha on the way, again TA and Anand has to come back to Kodaikanal again??😆... lol... Nalla thaan Kodaikanal trip they planned.. ROFL.. 😆

Garapati
I kindoff understand Mohan's anger. I am not saying he is right. No one is saint to act ideally thinking right or wrong in all situations. 

^Now I guess after going back prabha will fight with deepa. And leave her. Is this track to show how mismatch and bad choice Vr took. And he feel guilty for his decision😲

Baki
Well, finally we saw the old Prabha, the geniue, helping and the patience one. But I somehow understood y Mohan behaved like this. Every common person would react like that. But this made the problem bigger for sure. I think there will be a rift between the girls because of this. You never know where this track will lead us to. 

January Update by TTfan/Bhaghi & Shemmo/Shammu

TTfan
Haha samiyaar's scene further aa..😆

Jinju
First part was utter mokkai. I'm also scared they will show saamiyar scenes in future. :'(

Thamizhan
first 10 mins was waste of time ..  kumaran kku, vera ethuvum idea illai aa?

Hopper_ocean
I don't know what to say. What is wrong with director🤔first a very sweet kind Praba is changed into a rude Praba ... and now sensible Deepa girl is becoming like a stranger to us😲?? Deepa was so wrong yesterday for assuming and blaming Praba for everything though i agree Praba had been bad enough for one to think his always wrong nu. But Deepak should have tried to make him speak out before bursting out just like that 😕

Shubba
As usual padma... Aama ur son drank poison appo whose raasi? If kalyani had not corrected ur son what is his nelamai now?
Go bang to some wall and take prabha in right hand and gw in left hand and fall off from some cliff ..:@...

Vjayam
padma needs to be reminded abt her son's past actions like shubba said...and what abt padma's rasi, her husband in wheel chair...if she had not gone out n closed the door and stayed inside she cud hv prevented MM frm this step! wish kal does not lose her boldness in all this mess!

30th January Update by TTfan/Bhaghi & Nixkie/Tanu

Nixkie
Haha omg Bhaghii me too remembered Shammu oda doubt😛...GW oda marriage love marriage or arrange marriage...some poor soul answered her that love marriage is not possible to GW as she doesnt know how to love🤣..

Pearl
Rofl! Kalyani is the only person who knows how to make Padma shut her mouth and keep her in her place👏. Awesome... that too nice to see Anand and TA enjoying Kalyani's talk. The part I enjoyed was Kalyani questioning Padma about Mohan raasi since she is also injured👏. Good one by Kalyani! She rocked!

Thamizhan
Kalyani/ TA same dialogue = Padma/ GW same reaction!

^Anand engayo sengal mannila vilunthu vanthirukkaar pola paavam! Shyamala ethukku ippo.. maybe she can act as a peacemaker b/w TA and Prabha when probs arises.

Shemmo
Yayy Bujjimaa joining in TA business is a good sign She can handle Prabha and TA can work peacefuly 😆 Lets see how it progress. Btw if Prabha leaves Deepa, he will still join in the business?😕

Autumnsconcerto
Haaba! Finally someone has spoke what we viewers have thought for the longest time! Kalyani ROCKS!!! GW-P tried to pull the "raasi" and "I toiled so hard to raise my son", a la her predecessor, GW. Unfortunately for her, K has a backbone...unlike our Thuls.😆GW-P needs a dose like this every once in a while, especially from K...otherwise it would be impossible to stop GW-P's dance. Lol, at the dose K gave GW-P, both TA and Anand gave approving looks (both were on the receiving end of GW-P's mouth). TA even got some pointers to deal with GW!👏I just wish the T would stop supporting GW all the time...

Pearl
Kalyanasundaram🤣... Rofl... Intha GW mouth won't hurt aa by keeping on munching something all the time. Good TA shut GW mouth also.

Jinju
Kalyani rocked!! lol and TA expressions were cute. He should say to T kuttima nee Kalyani kittendhu neraya kathukkanum.😛 The subsequent scene with GW was funny.😆 

Pearl
Thulz worry is very genuine. With both her brothers arguying and fighting without any compromise, D/K/T friendship is at stake😕.  

31th January Update by Pearl

Nixkie
Hope none waste their precious time in convincing Prabha...better to do something useful than trying to talk with this guy 😡

Vjayam
what a relief prabha finally walked out..now deepa is free for some time...its upto TT now to put up with him in business...
why cant gw walk out like this and into sudha's house? and padma into the pichakaara camp..?

autumnsconcerto
I really hate how this serial propagates the "wife can't live without husband" message. What was the need for D to go crying after P? Did he ever treat her as his equal? If anything, she should say good riddance and continue focusing on her studies. But no! For the next couple of weeks, all we'll be seeing are begging/pleading/convincing scenes with P and D separately (through a variety of people, of course including our T&T). Ethu ellam thevaiya?😡  

Smiles-20
Nice of Mohan to give money to Kalyani's sisters, Padma lol the usual reaction from her.

autumnsconcerto
👏Kudos to Kalyani! Again, without her GW-P's dancing would be unbearable. I was laughing, when I though about how impulsive these GWs' are when it comes to speaking...it's like no matter what the circumstance, GW-P needs to say something to tick off K. Good on K for giving it right back!👏 

1th February Update by Thamizhan/Sri

Vjayam
Looks like padma may soon take tips from the expert to handle kalyani...as of now she seems quite an amateur at this...but MM's adv to kal good...but wonder if padma will let relations get normal so easily..

Nixkie
Prabha oda problem thaan enna...i am tired of scolding him and his dialogs r grr...he cannot get along with normal people aam...he will only get along with abormal people like Suchi pola😡 

Smiles-20
Finally Lav is having her baby!!!!  Omg Mr. K that was a very long 10 months!!!  Hope the same doesn't happen for Tulasi.  GW never called Nitesh?

Shemmo
Awww Thuls vomitting. I was asking myself, ivlo naal agi why Thuls innum vomit pannala nu😆Now I got an answer. Poor Deepa, grrr Laxxxmannn😡😡 

Pleas feel free to comment!

Edited by Hollie24 - 11 years ago
Thanks hollie for the highlights...i really admire the way u put the apt comments on the pictures and also take out selected comments for each episode so that mostly all views are covered..

and enjoyed  mini's poem all the more now..
thanks hollie...these highlights are always a delight!
So pretty and beautifully presented! loving your illustrations!
Thanks Hollie for this week sum up 👏 Beautifuly done and the pics are soo apt. Nice theme 👍🏼
This week was okie. It focussed more on Prabha and Mohan tracks. T&T just came to convince them or console. Hope in future they focus more on T&T 😃 Good Hollie 👍🏼
Thanks Hollie🤗...Great work as always⭐️

I cant wait to see Prabha oda face when he get to know what a fool is he nu through his dear friend Suchi😡
Thanks for the highlights Hollie, they are done really well. 
thanks for the highlights holli...and for the pm..
the highlighs are beautifully presented 😊
this is like a sum up of the whole weeks episode...!!!
i reallyadmired ur work..👏
pls continue to do so..!!👍🏼
Great work Hollie!😃

I am enjoying the comments u put on the pictures! Very nice😉
Lovely update Hollie ... Kalyani is the star of the week  ⭐️... loved the way Tamizh admired K for her witiness in replying their mamiyar Padma ...

Boring scenes of Prabha and Mohan's childish behaviour ...

Very nice pics and comments choice Hollie!👏

My favourite pic>>>

Edited by thendralfan007 - 11 years ago