ViBu AT#(ViBu New Promo Page 19)

ReneeLalitFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Please Join Sargun Metha and Mohit Malhorta Appreciation Thread
As you guys know I'm a die-hearted fan of Sargun Metha and Mohit Malhorta there both fabulous actors and there chemistry in Kya Hua Tere Wada is Sizzling.. I'm loving there jodi they make awesome pair ..
If you guys are also a die-hearted fan of Sargun and Mohit then please show this appreciation ... 
Edited by WESTSIDEALLDAY - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ReneeLalitFan thumbnail

Sargun Mehta is an indian television Actress and young Model.She has played the character of Neetu Sethi in drama Serial 12/24 Karol Bagh and lead role of Geeta in Apno Ke Liye Geeta ka Dharmyudh on Zee Tv,she was also seen as the lead in the show Phulwa. Currently,she is part of the Sony TV's popular show Kya Hua Tera seen in the lead as the daughter of Mona Singh,she entered the show after the post leap of the show. Sargun is also the seen alongwith her boyfriend Ravi Dubey in the fifth season of Nach Baliye.
Sargun mehta was born on September 6, 1988.Her Successful debut role was Neetu on Zee TV's 12/24 Karol Bagh.she is very good cook,infact her boyfriend Ravi Dubey wants to learn cooking from.
Sargun Mehta doesn't believe in hiding behind the just friends tag!
Speaking about her love relation with actor Ravi, whom she met on set the sets of 12/24 Karol Bagh, she said, "Ravi and I met on the sets of our first show and became friends. We gradually fell in love. I have never hidden my relationship from my family or even the media. I don't believe in hiding behind the Just Friends tag. It was my decision to be with Ravi. We were never in the phase where we thought let's just date. We are totally committed to each other and that is why we also decided to do Nach Baliye. "
ReneeLalitFan thumbnail

Mohit Malhotra was born and brought up in New Delhi. Mohit Malhotra is graduate with honors in Management from Delhi University and also has done specialized course in international business from the elite University of California, Berkeley. Mohit has done few print commercial ads for Pepsi, Minute Maid, Royal Enfield, Convergys, Airce, V-mart, Editorial for India today aspire. He started his tv career with the Mtv show Splitsvilla 2. Mohit Malhotra's brother in Real life is Himanshu Malhotra from Aapki Antara and it was Himanshu who passed the acting bug on to Mohit
Mohit was last seen is Bade Acche Laggte Hai as Karthik Sharma .. Now he is currently seen in Kya Hua Tera Vaada as Vihaan
Birthday: April 4, 1986

ReneeLalitFan thumbnail
Members:
Qandeel20
Swethasyam08
HunarAbi4ever
Sunaina02
Meena
Hangok
Rucha123
Sexiigirl
RishikaFan 
Mjht_one
Arch.Archu
Reeha...k
Sen_madhuban
Swashbuckling
Sweetmariyam
TanHa911
ShanxMazhar
Minuu
MohitSargunFan
. Sam.
-Alina.
AmarCharlieFan
Kslovers
--Sania--

sunaina02 thumbnail
Add me too .

I am liking their jodi
ReneeLalitFan thumbnail
Are you guys excited too see more of Bulbul n Vihaan scenes tomorrow😳?
qandeel20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: WESTSIDEALLDAY

Are you guys excited too see more of Bulbul n Vihaan scenes tomorrow😳?

I ammm...😃I hope this week we get too see more scenes of Bulbul and Vihaan and less scenes of Mona and Anu🤢 fingers crossed ðŸ˜‰
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I saw the article on google that you were trying to post. Im waiting for the office romance to occur
ReneeLalitFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: qandeel20

I ammm...😃I hope this week we get too see more scenes of Bulbul and Vihaan and less scenes of Mona and Anu🤢 fingers crossed ðŸ˜‰

Same here let's hope for the best😳
ReneeLalitFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Meena_

I saw the article on google that you were trying to post. Im waiting for the office romance to occur

same here😊