•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Rinku calls her boyfriend and gives her new number and tell that now they can talk whenever they want.
Rocky is outside Rinku's room. He starts practicing some lines to flirt with her. He practices 2-3 times but when he finally knocks and Rinku comes out, He ends up saying something stupid (loved his expression throughout this scene). Then he praises Rinku saying she is very beautiful. Rinku tells him not to flirt with her or she will inform her mother about it. And she closes the door saying she needs to study.

Raavi, Raashi, Sunny and Pinky are opening the package came by courier. It was sent by Jeet when he was in Singapore but it arrived late. All are opening their gifts excitedly. Pinky finds a pink envelope there with her name written on it.She opens the envelope and finds a letter inside. The letter says, "Hi Jaan, Tumse dur hue kuch hi din hue hain par lagta hai jaise barso beet gaye hain.". Its a love letter and Pinky reads aloud the above lines. Raavi and Sunny are totally busy opening their gifts, so they didnt hear this but Raavi listens! She smiles and looks at her parent's embarrassed faces. She wants to give them some privacy so she takes the remaining gift packets from the package and runs to the room saying I am taking all this with me. Raashi and Sunny go running behind Raavi to other room. Jeet and Pinky have some romantic moments and talks after that. Raavi suddenly comes when they are holding hands and take their picture with her new phone. Raavi laughs and Jeet-Pinky are super embarrassed now and they go in separate directions.

Rocky comes to the kitchen and tells Sweety that she should prepare something special as they have guest in the house. He suggests Meethi ke pakode. Sweety tells that there is no besan in the house. Rocky offers to go and bring besan from the grocery shop. Sweety asks that now your friends will not laugh at you that u r going to the grocery shop. Rinku also comes in the kitchen and asks Sweety if she can help her. Rocky keeps looking at her all dazzed. Sweety tells her to sit with Ginny and chat. Ginny and Rinku talking to each other and Rocky brings pakode singing some funny song and offers to Rinku. Rinku takes one but when she eats she finds its mirchi pakode. She runs to get some water and in between her phone rings which she had left behind. The caller name is "My Love". Rocky all shocked. He tries to receive the call but Rinku comes in between. She takes the call and tells that she will call later. Rocky tries to listen to her talk. He asks her who this was and tells that if his parents got to know about the "my love", she will be in trouble. She narrates a fake story that this is a guy who likes her and keeps calling her and she in not at all interested in him. Rocky happy hearing this.