Posted: 11 years ago
Note:This is an OS for Fiza didoo(My very very late B'day gift😆)
A bit mature😆
So 13+
There is an Ariya version of this Os in the next post for the Ariya lovers😉
P.S. Plzz Ignore mistakes...😳😳

"Jaaan" "Jaan suno na" Sameer begged his lady love to listen to him
"Mr.Rathod aap yahan kaise...aapko toh kitne case solve karne honge, Poori duniya ki seva kijiye...Wahin toh aapka kaam hai...Mai kaun hoon! Kya farak padhta hai...Aap plz jaakar apna case complete kijiye" Fiza replied,sarcasm bleeding through her voice.
"Tum meri sab kuch ho jaan" Said Rathod as he held Fiza's hand and made her crash on his chest.
The proximity instantly brought a crimson colour to the cheeks of the pretty lady but it was soon replaced with anger.
She pushed him off her and tried to escape but his strong arms caught her stomach and pulled her back.
His hand snaked towards her waist playfully as his ears bent down to whisper a "Sorry Fizu jaan" in her ears.
But she didn't let him overpower her this time and wriggled out of his hold and went towards the kitchen shouting back at him, "I don't want to talk to you Sam,Get lost!"
Sameer rushed to follow her to the kitchen.
"Par jaan tumhe nahi janana ki mai late kyun hua hoon?"
"Nahi, muje nahi janana Sam, aap jaao yahaan se"Fiz replied without turning to face him.
"Accha if you don't want to know, toh main nahi batata ki main isiliye late hua kyunki ETF mein ek bohat hi HOT ladki ki entry hui hai"
Fiza's eyes shot up, she swiftly turned towards Sameer along with the knife in her hand.
She pointed the knife towards Sameer and spoke angrily,"Mr.Rathod agar aapne kabhi bhi,MIND YOU kabhi bhi, kissi aur ladki ko dekha,sorry kissi aur ladki ke baarein main soccha bhi toh kal raat ke khane ke liye tamatar nahi aap katenge"
Sameer smirked seeing her get so possessive of him.He caught the knife and put it away and coming closer to his fuming wife.
"Jaan waise ab jab Mrs.Rathod jaisi hottie ne ETF join kar hi liya hai toh mai kal se ghar late hi aaunga"
Fiza's anger was now replaced with suprise,shock and happiness. She looked upto Sameer and now in a much gentler tone said,"Sam aap bhi na!"
"Main kya jaan? Ab Mrs.Sameer Rathod is too tempting to ignore"Sameer replied grinning
"Aisa hai kya?! Toh aap ussi ke paas jaao...waise bhi mujhe bohat kaam hai"Fiza shrugged and replied and turned towards the kitchen counter.
"Woh toh main challa jaaunga lekin abhi ke liye tum bhi iss sari main kuch kam hot nahi lag rahi."Sameer replied in a husky tone.
Fiza was blushing inwardly at his words but kept a straight face and pretended to be busy in her work.
Sameer ignored all her antics and went straight towards her. Sameer stopped only after closing in the distance between them, leaving only centimetres between them.His hand played with her collarbone and then he started  placing wet kisses along it.She was having a hard time to control the desires building within her.He sided her hair to the front and gasped seeing her low-cut blouse which exposed almost all her back. This was enough to make his insides go completely crazy. His hands swiftly undid the dori of her blouse and he started kissing her bare back senseless.Her breathing quickened and all her control went out of the window when his arm found her waist within the sari.She could feel the warmth of his skin on her stomach and shuddered as he made patterns on her stomach. He continued kissing her back while his hands worked on her stomach. He left no part of her back unkissed. Being a cop, he had learnt never to leave anything! After he was done with her back, his lips found her neck and he started placing wet kisses on her neck.
He turned her now to face him and then cupped her face and softly kissed each of her eyelids, then ears, then nose and then his lips found hers.He kissed her with passion and hunger and Fiz too responded with same passion and love.They continued the kiss while Sameer pushed them to the corner of the wall and continued kissing. Fiza's hands tugged at Sameer's hair signalling him to deepen the kiss which he did. Her hands now went to his shirt and started unbuttoning his shirt buttons. Sameer smirked inwardly sensing her desperation for him. He pulled back from the kiss and picked her up in his arms carrying her to the bedroom.
He placed her on the bed and turned off the lights not before whispering "I Love You Fizu" in her ears.

Scroll Down for Ariya version😉
Edited by lola123 - 11 years ago
ARIYA VERSION

"Jaaan" "Jaan suno na" Arjun begged his lady love to listen to him
"Mr.Rawte aap yahan kaise...aapko toh kitne case solve karne honge, Poori duniya ki seva kijiye...Wahin toh aapka kaam hai...Mai kaun hoon! Kya farak padhta hai...Aap plz jaakar apna case complete kijiye" Riya replied,sarcasm bleeding through her voice.
"Tum meri sab kuch ho jaan" Said Arjun as he held Riya's hand and made her crash on his chest.
The proximity instantly brought a crimson colour to the cheeks of the pretty lady but it was soon replaced with anger.
She pushed him off her and tried to escape but his strong arms caught her stomach and pulled her back.
His hand snaked towards her waist playfully as his ears bent down to whisper a "Sorry Riyu jaan" in her ears.
But she didn't let him overpower her this time and wriggled out of his hold and went towards the kitchen shouting back at him, "I don't want to talk to you Jun,Get lost!"(Arjun's pet name=Jun😆)
Arjun rushed to follow her to the kitchen.
"Par jaan tumhe nahi janana ki mai late kyun hua hoon?"
"Nahi, muje nahi janana Arjun, aap jaao yahaan se"Riya replied without turning to face him.
"Accha if you don't want to know, toh main nahi batata ki main isiliye late hua kyunki ETF mein ek bohat hi HOT ladki ki entry hui hai"
Riya's eyes shot up, she swiftly turned towards Arjun along with the knife in her hand.
She pointed the knife towards Arjun and spoke angrily,"Mr.Rawte agar aapne kabhi bhi,MIND YOU kabhi bhi, kissi aur ladki ko dekha,sorry kissi aur ladki ke baarein main soccha bhi toh kal raat ke khane ke liye tamatar nahi aap katenge"
Arjun smirked seeing her get so possessive of him.He caught the knife and put it away and coming closer to his fuming wife.
"Jaan waise ab jab Mrs.Rawte jaisi hottie ne ETF join kar hi liya hai toh mai kal se ghar late hi aaunga"
Riya's anger was now replaced with suprise,shock and happiness. She looked upto Arjun and now in a much gentler tone said,"Jun aap bhi na!"
"Main kya jaan? Ab Mrs.Arjun Suryakant Rawte is too tempting to ignore"Arjun replied grinning.
"Aisa hai kya?! Toh aap ussi ke paas jaao...waise bhi mujhe bohat kaam hai"Riya shrugged and replied and turned towards the kitchen counter.
"Woh toh main challa jaaunga lekin abhi ke liye tum bhi iss sari main kuch kam hot nahi lag rahi."Arjun replied in a husky tone.
Riya was blushing inwardly at his words but kept a straight face and pretended to be busy in her work.
Arjun ignored all her antics and went straight towards her. He stopped only after closing in the distance between them, leaving only centimetres between them.His hand played with her collarbone and then he started  placing wet kisses along it.
She was having a hard time to control the desires building within her.He sided her hair to the front and gasped seeing her low-cut blouse which exposed almost all her back. This was enough to make his insides go completely crazy. His hands swiftly undid the dori of her blouse and he started kissing her bare back senseless.
Her breathing quickened and all her control went out of the window when his arm found her waist within the sari.She could feel the warmth of his skin on her stomach and shuddered as he made patterns on her stomach. He continued kissing her back while his hands worked on her stomach. He left no part of her back unkissed. Being a cop, he had learnt never to leave anything! After he was done with her back, his lips found her neck and he started placing wet kisses on her neck.
He turned her now to face him and then cupped her face and softly kissed each of her eyelids, then ears, then nose and then his lips found hers.He kissed her with passion and hunger and Riya too responded with same passion and love.They continued the kiss while Arjun pushed them to the corner of the wall and continued kissing. Riya's hands tugged at Arjun's hair signalling him to deepen the kiss which he did. Her hands now went to his shirt and started unbuttoning his shirt buttons. Arjun smirked inwardly sensing her desperation for him. He pulled back from the kiss and picked her up in his arms carrying her to the bedroom.
He placed her on the bed and turned off the lights not before whispering "I Love You Riya" in her ears.
Edited by lola123 - 11 years ago
res...lilaaa woaahhh finally after a month you posted it haha...
Originally posted by funkylicious

res...lilaaa woaahhh finally after a month you posted it haha...
hahahah I know😆😆
tweetyyy you did it re..subeh subeh hamare hosh udhane..supercop's & their romances!!! hayee i was being lal,neeli,peeli 😳😳 toh socho Fiza di ka kya ho raha hoga..😉 😉

Itna hot the sachme main Ariya ko padhu,fizmeer ko yah fir stupid teenager ki tarah blush karoon samajh nehi aa raha tha 😆😆

I am very very very happy to see you posting your first OS officialy for Arjun forum. bang on begining. abhi tu regular writer ban ja. love you tweety ❤️

Edited by -sree13- - 11 years ago
madam lila mujhe comment karna h don't quote this
let me get other of lala world then I will comment 😆

**EDITED**

Olala Olala... aap ne mujhe Fantasy wrld visit karaya😆

OMG I just can't stop blushing till now☺️ its been hours since I read it... but hayeee

kya likha hai dear...awesome awesome this was definitely worth the wait😳

You have done a splendid job here☺️ Hayee I couldn't stop myself imagining me instead of Riya there😆 mad me I know🤪

jokes apart... I seriously loved it m blushing so hard ki my cheeks have turned red hot... this was super hot... Welcome to the writing club...
Lila dear I'm expecting more Os's from you hayeee this was jaan leva❤️

Loved it to coreee tight  hugs🤗

write more I'll be waiting eagerlyEmbarrassed

Aaj k liye itna hi tareef bas h... I hope nahi toh tu blush karte hi baitegi😆
 Full on Romantic...<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Edited by funkylicious - 11 years ago
Originally posted by -sree13-

tweetyyy you did it re..subeh subeh hamare hosh udhane..supercop's & their romances!!! hayee i was being lal,neeli,peeli 😳😳 toh socho Fiza di ka kya ho raha hoga..😉 😉

Itna hot the sachme main Ariya ko padhu,fizmeer ko yah fir stupid teenager ki tarah blush karoon samajh nehi aa raha tha 😆😆

I am very very very happy to see you posting your first OS officialy for Arjun forum. bang on begining. abhi tu regular writer ban ja. love you tweety ❤️

Hahahaha 😆
Thank you sooo much Jerry 😳 🤗
Hahaha...Mai aur regular writer?!😆 mere laziness ke baare mein pata nahi kya😆
Love u too Jerry 🤗 .
Originally posted by Radhika Shah

Great OS

Thanksss 😳
Hey dear..
that was superb os!!
fiza di n sameer rockers..