KAM YA ZYADA:Contestant announced!!

Posted: 17 years ago

First of all a HUGE HUGE apology for the long delay. This was due to professional and personal reasons, some which are still ongoing but you don't need to know about them. I really am sorry and hopefully people will still participate. Without further ado, lets play Kam Ya Zyada!!

I am your host *Reemz* and I welcome you to the most interesting but the most difficult show on India-Forums. Don't take it too lightly because this game is not for those who take challenges lightly, so let us see who wins what and how much in Kam Ya Zyada. I will explain the rules to this game as we go along and if there are any questions then feel free to PM me.

We will begin by welcoming our first 5 contenders:

Belle1989

gk_09

Edited by *Reemz* - 17 years ago

oo, ok thanks for this! well, my names Puja..im viewbie of kzk...i watch alot of shows like, khnk,kyunki,KA,kzk...and i kinda watch kggk and elas(sometimes its boring). im from usa!..and cant wait till this game starts, but ill be away from 21-31....so will that afect the game?

Acha so you watch all the shows I don't or can't really. πŸ˜› But that Kisna guy is so cute. Anyways lets not go off-topic 😳 Hmm. Lets see how quickly the gameshow starts, still waiting for 3 other contestants to reply. But welcome anyway! πŸ‘ Edited by *Reemz* - 17 years ago
Hey, cool the game's started!
Alright, my name's Zeba and I'm from Illinois, US.
I love listening to and singing music.
Im going into the 7th grade, would have been going into 8th if i wasnt born in October .
Anyway, i really like watching Sinndoor, but it can get really annoying at times . i like to write and read, too, but most of all, i like doing anything involving computers πŸ˜› . Im a HUGE fan of Sharad and Keerti Kelkar 😳 They are soooo cute 😳
Thats pretty much all πŸ˜›
Welcome Zeba. Now who on I-F, esp. in the Sindoor forum doesn't know how CRAZY you are for the Sharad-Kirti pairing?! πŸ˜› LOL. Welcome once again!

Originally posted by *Reemz*

Welcome Zeba. Now who on I-F, esp. in the Sindoor forum doesn't know how CRAZY you are for the Sharad-Kirti pairing?! πŸ˜› LOL. Welcome once again!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†thats trueπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

thanksπŸ˜›

Originally posted by *Reemz*

Acha so you watch all the shows I don't or can't really. πŸ˜› But that Kisna guy is so cute. Anyways lets not go off-topic 😳 Hmm. Lets see how quickly the gameshow starts, still waiting for 3 other contestants to reply. But welcome anyway! πŸ‘

yea...there really good...4 of them!..yup he is!...k...will be waiting! 

Okie...My name is Natasha. I am the mod of DYND, CID, Kandy Floss, and Khana Khazana. I love to play the piano and sometimes watch KZK. 😊 I watch many other serials as well: ELAS, Vaidehi, Akela, ADHM, and TKTG. 😊
Tumhari_Khushi is in! 😊 Now just need confirmation from gk_09!!

Originally posted by Belle1989

Okie...My name is Natasha. I am the mod of DYND, CID, Kandy Floss, and Khana Khazana. I love to play the piano and sometimes watch KZK. 😊 I watch many other serials as well: ELAS, Vaidehi, Akela, ADHM, and TKTG. 😊

Hey Natasha. Welcome to I-F KYZ πŸ˜ƒ Piano huh? I need the letters written on the keys, then maybe I can play the insturument πŸ˜›