KAM YA ZYADA:Contestant announced!! - Page 4

Posted: 17 years ago
i dont understand ur show!!! what will they get even if they win?? well i am not sure
Honestly, I dont check this. It would great if you PMed us so next time I wouldn;t get late
Yes, please do PM me. I don't visit this section regularly.
i wont be active for a few days because there's going to be construction going around in my house...they have to disconnect the computer...will that affect the game?
tell me wen the next game starts plz!!....this seems very interesting!!!!
wat happened to the host??? 😳 😃
The HOST had to prepare for her brothers wedding!! 😳 I really tried to post in the last week but every time I escaped from the packed house someone would peep to see what I am doing on my computer. No-one knows about my net life 😛 Otherwise I was extremely busy. Sorry guys!

Will post tomorrow!!! Take care guys!

its okay Reemz 😳 Congratulations on your brothers wedding!!! 👏 👏

Edited by zhasan2 - 17 years ago
ooo, congrats on ur bros wedding....hope ur havin lots of fun!!!
Thanks guys...yeh it was GREAT fun. 😃

Ab yaha shuru hojaye?? 😉 We are at the final question of the first round. You guys know where you are and this question will be the DECIDING factor on who goes through!! Remember only 2 people will go through to the next round.

Here is the next question:

8 inches of snow equals 1 inch of rain water.

8 inches se kam ya zyada?

This is a toughie but you're a clever bunch...I'm sure you'll find out somehow! 😛 Quicker the answer is given...the more points. GOOD LUCK GUYS!!Edited by *Reemz* - 17 years ago