Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago
Aur PUJA, welcome back but abhi toh aapko intezaar karna parega. It shouldn't take long till the final of this game. Is that ok? 😳
*Reemz* thumbnail
I didn't get the answer from one person 😭 But thanks to all who did and the 2 contestants who will go through will be announced TOMORROW!!!! Nervous or excited? I AM!!!

Actually Im awaiting my A-level results which will be out tomorrow and they will be basically decide my fate So please pray for me coz I need all the wishes I can get.
hydrogurl001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Don't worry! Im sure you did GREAT!!!
Best of luck, anyway!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
indiangirl07 thumbnail
hey!....good luck with your results!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
*Reemz* thumbnail
Hey guys

I've got in to the course and Uni I wanted!! πŸ˜ƒ Thanks alot for the wishes!!

BTW- Just wondering if anyone wanted to take over the job as the host? Because of my busy schedule I haven't been able to do full justice to the game. I really like to apologise as I also have the Sindoor forum to handle. Recently, everything has been happening all at once-wedding,exams and family unions. I know this is no excuse and I am trying to get back to my normal day to day life but it may take time. So, if anyone does want to become the Host then do contact me otherwise I'm still here 😊 Just being a bit slow!! 😳
Edited by *Reemz* - 17 years ago
*Reemz* thumbnail

IT IS TIME!!!! The results are VERY interesting....

-One is a clear winner
-One scored ZILCH points in the entire gameshow
-The other 2 had a difference of 1 point!!!

Now this makes the game more interesting!!! πŸ˜‰ Shall we start with declaring the names?

The clear winner:

Apni...oops I meant Tumhari Khushi!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Very well done Khushi!! You were the clear winner with 47points.πŸ‘

The next person, unfortunately did not recieve any points

Gurpit. Sorry dear but it was great having you here and I hope you are not too upset. I can't give you anything except maybe a JHADOO KI JHAPIπŸ€—Best of luck in the future!!

Now to the CRUNCH point!! Zeba and Natasha were extremely close to one another, a mere 1 point made one the winner over the other. This shows how important timing is! Ofcourse get the correct question but jaldi se!!πŸ˜‰ Shall I reveal the person who will go through?????

MOOD NAHIN HAI!!πŸ˜›

Guys if you want to know...then wait till tomorrow!! Will it be Zeba or Natasha who joins Tumhari_Khushi in the next round? Bara debjust game hai yeh...kise mile ZYADA points aur kise KAM? Dekhne ke liye...TUNE IN TOMORROW!!!

-Reemz!!

Edited by *Reemz* - 17 years ago
*Reemz* thumbnail
Zeba and Natasha I suggest you guys get your I-F friends to cheer you on!!! Kya pata....kaun jaayega next round meh!!!! Except me...no-one knows!!! *EVIL LAUGH*Zeba and Natasha I suggest you guys get your I-F friends to cheer you on!!! Kya pata....kaun jaayega next round meh!!!! Except me...no-one knows!!! *EVIL LAUGH*
hydrogurl001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
COOL!!!! A lot of suspense πŸ˜†
Congratz Khushi di!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘
and Congratz Reemz on your exam πŸ‘
-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey zeba all the best   πŸ‘πŸΌ
anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4