KAM YA ZYADA:Contestant announced!! - Page 7

Posted: 17 years ago

The day is over...and now I will declare the contestant who will join Tumhari_Khushi in the next round of KAM YA ZYADA!!

As I said there Zhasan2(Zeba) and Belle1989(Nat) had nearly tied,in fact 1 point made all the difference!! I'm sure you don't want me rambling on and on so here goes:

The contestant with the highest points was.....*DRUM ROLL*

ZEBA!!! Congratulations dear and I welcome you to the next round of KYZ!! You gathered a total of 38points!! Very well done.πŸ‘πŸ‘

Natasha I am sorry to say that you are no longer a part of this gameshow  You were very close with 37 points. You both scored equally in the 1st and 3rd question but Zeba was quicker by 1 hour when the 2nd question was asked. Nevertheless thank you so much for playing in Kam Ya Zyada and I hope you had fun playing this game. Good Luck for the futureπŸ‘

-Reemz

Edited by *Reemz* - 17 years ago
oh cool!! 😳
nice job Natasha!!! You did a Great job still πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Thanks Reemz...ill play 😳
Ofcourse you play Zeba varna I'll have to hunt you down....and....beg you to play πŸ˜›

Thanks once again Natasha for participating!! Would you like to say anything to your I-F fans/friends/family? πŸ˜‰

Oyeeeee congrats Zeba yaar!!!! πŸ‘

Arree Nats πŸ€—

Reemz, Khushi is enough 😊

Edited by Tumhari_Khushi - 17 years ago
Welcome Zeba and Khushi. The next round will start very soon. You were both fast in the first round but in this round you have to be FASTER!! πŸ˜› Good Luck!! πŸ‘
Congratz Zeba
&
Natu doesn matter u are number 2πŸ˜ƒ
and my KD number 3
and more i dont know 😳

Originally posted by *Reemz*

Welcome Zeba and Khushi. The next round will start very soon. You were both fast in the first round but in this round you have to be FASTER!! πŸ˜› Good Luck!! πŸ‘

i guess i wasnt fast enough..its hard being faster than Khushi diπŸ˜†

Originally posted by Miss.Netherland

Congratz Zeba
&
Natu doesn matter u are number 2πŸ˜ƒ
and my KD number 3
and more i dont know 😳

LOL sis...Nats is #3 😳

OK Zeba and Khushi you can pounce on me for taking so long  πŸ˜› Mujhe maaf kardo...!

And if you are ok then we can continue with the game!  πŸ˜ƒ

OK guys...we have Zeba and Khushi on the HOT SEATS tonight, they were able to beat the others to the semi-final. This round is the same as the previous with one MAJOR change...however many hours you take to answer the question, they are taken away from the full 24pts.

For example:

Contestant takes 3 hours to reply to the question, hence wins 21pts. But in this round we will double the points i.e. if you took 3 hrs then you would get 42pts. No catch at all....you simply get double the points πŸ˜‰

Teekh hai na? SO Without a further ado lets play...

I-F KAM YA ZYADA!!!!!!!!

My first question is:

Queen Victoria was crowned the "Queen of Great Britian and Ireland"  in 1837. Was she announced "Empress of India" after of before 1971?

1971 se KAM YA ZYADA?

Good Luck GUYS! Be quick 😳

Thank you for the answers Zeba and Khushi. Both gave the same answer...but is it the right answer? Hehe...that is the question!! I had asked:

Queen Victoria was crowned the "Queen of Great Britian and Ireland"  in 1837. Was she announced "Empress of India" after of before 1971?

1971 se KAM YA ZYADA?

Both of you said KAM...hmm. Scroll down to see the truth...

QUEEN VICTORIA BECAME THE FIRST EMPRESS OF INDIA IN.....1977!!!

Oops!! You both got it wrong. Actually its hard because the woman lived a long time  πŸ˜† (24 May 1819 – 22 January 1901). Never mind, there are still 2 more questions. Next time please do a little research...its not as if spy on you  πŸ˜› Ofcourse be quick!!

-Reemz