Posted: 11 years ago
Must See! Must See! Must See!πŸ˜†

Especially Garv and Gauri's face-off near the balcony!😳 Manit was in full form but Mrunal was no less today! Amazing chemistry between both of them!!! Wow...can't believe the U-turn that Khamohsiyaan has taken!

Another incredible scene - Garv threatening Ranjit to keep away from his wifeπŸ‘ 

Wonderful episode...am so going to see the repeat telecast tomorrow! The pre-cap looks even better...GG in their Suhaagraat Room!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
yes guys manit's performance is mindblowing... must see...
It was a fabulous episode. Garv and Gauri indeed has an amazing chemistry. 
Garv was in his best form. πŸ˜Š  I really like his confidence. He is always sure about himself. 
Garv- Ranjeet scenes were really funny. 
The only part i skipped was the appa sahib- asavari scenes. Or else it was a good episode.
Garv all over the episode.
No doubt it was fab. I loved garv saying gauri his dulhan. And threatening ranjit to be away from gauri. He very know the bhosle's.
Absolutely good!!!!!! 

Man!!!! the gal was like a tigress!πŸ˜†..she is so full of venomπŸ˜†and the guy is already warning the joker πŸ˜†abt HIS WIFE!!

Manit has such a fabulous screen-presence...and he was looking so dreamy with his tousled hair!πŸ˜³πŸ˜† He is distractingly attractive, I must say!☺️ Gauri should have a very good reason for being away from her husband for long!πŸ˜†

Even I wanted to skip AS and Asavari scenes...these two are such pathetic bores! And why does Asavari has a language which would shame a Koliwadi Fisherwoman!🀒

Anyway, for the first time since the serial begun, I am actually liking Gauri's character...just loved the way she told off both Garv and Asavari. Not a weeping willow this one! Garv better watch out!πŸ˜† What I liked best about her dialouge was her acceptance of the marriage but at the same time telling her husband that what he has done is wrong and that while she accepts the result of his actions, she is not going to condone him anytime soon for it.

If the PH keeps showing Manit for 75% of the episode and show us atleast one GG scene everyday...the ratings WILL go up! Manit and Mrunal have a really, really good chemistry and now that they have been given the oppurtunity, they are showing it off really well!

I liked Prateeksha today...especially her refusal to trust her FIL any longer!πŸ‘

PS: Garv and Ranjith scene was both ROFL and 😎 Loved Garv's little joke with 'Mamaji' and then threatening him to stay away from his wife!😳
Edited by soapie - 11 years ago
I hope the couple will be seen frequently😈...otherwise..the show will be πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Ahhh!! It seems like it will be a good episode and I cannot wait to watch it.

Keep smiling,
Soni
i agree with you. it was fantastic episode..

though i dnt watch shows with that keen interest, but somehow i am getting hooked to this show. mainely because of garv -gauri characterisation..

their pairing is too good. story has lot of potential. especially when family politics and love story is involved.

i loved garv-gauri pairing dan sid-gauri. garv is handsome n acting wise also good.