Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
The last two episodes where mindblowing...entirely due to the new dulha dulhan.

One good sign other than the obvious chemistry between the newly-weds is that most of the cast constituting the family have been cut to size...too many cooks spoil the broth and all that. Hope they keep it that way...especially since Garv's family is going to enter and probably live in the same house!
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I too like the pairing of GG...much better than SG!😆😆

And yes the interaction between the newly wedded couple was interesting and I so wish MT aka Guari would develop her acting a bit more...her voice was too soft for the anger she needed to portary...even during the wedding, her distress over Sid did not come clearly because of her voice. She is suited to soft and romantic scenes...

I hope Garv is always protective of her as he was today...off course it could be because he was protecting his 'golden goose' aka Guari but soon enough that feeling will change into something smouldering...😉😆
Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was wrong. I thought Vikram is an honest person but I guess he did lie when he said Gauri is the first woman has has set his eyes on. When it comes to teasing and flirting, he is quiet a pro. ðŸ˜†

He is such a rake. No regrets. No apologies but simply behaving as if he is god's gift to Gauri.
soapie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mili27

I was wrong. I thought Vikram is an honest person but I guess he did lie when he said Gauri is the first woman has has set his eyes on. When it comes to teasing and flirting, he is quiet a pro. ðŸ˜†

He is such a rake. No regrets. No apologies but simply behaving as if he is god's gift to Gauri.

God's gift to Gauri!🤣 That's a good one! Yeah...he does look like 'Why isn't Gauri pleased about marrying me? Why wouldn't ANY woman be please about marrying me?'😆

Oh, I am sure, Gauri is not the first woman in his life! I am sure when GG get to-gether eventually and are leading a perfectly happy life, Garv's ex-lovers will stumble out of the closet like there is no tomorrow!😆
Danika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mili27

🤣