Written Update : 4th Feb 2012

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

I absolutely loved Arjun & Ovi scene. It was very cute .
What kind of girl you are Purvi. You sold your mother's gift. Arjun saw all this and asked her why she is selling it but she refused to say anything to him .
Why Arjun said I give you money, why he is not asked her, is Onir know this ?
Originally posted by LoveTVShows

What kind of girl you are Purvi. You sold your mother's gift. Arjun saw all this and asked her why she is selling it but she refused to say anything to him .
A gril who would rather face her mother's wrath than tell her the truth.  As the truth will hurt and change many people's life, which she does not want to happen. 
Originally posted by LoveTVShows

Why Arjun said I give you money, why he is not asked her, is Onir know this ?
  true
Is this good to stay in to be in laws house before marriage ? . Archana dont want send Teju but just because of Savita, she agreed .
Archana/Ankita cried in todays episode scene with Teju but I loved this because, She looked cute and khushi ke anson they . Edited by LoveTVShows - 11 years ago

Strict granny, don't want anyone to talk not even girl parents, for girl marriage . Wow 

Simple court marriage of PuLik. Only Vinod, Manju, Ruchi and PuLik .

Mallik said Vinod, its a simple marriage as you wanted. I thought Mallik wanted court marriage not Vinod .