WU:4/2-Dhoka ka dhakka;Bulbul got the shock too

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the update. 😊
Mona Rona Dhona again. 🤢
@swetha thanx 4 the update.😊 
i was also confused wen mona started blaming herself?? doesn't she know that anushka left pradeep 4 her career & mona didn't know abt anu @ that time??🥱
this show is simply bcuming crap. i watching it only 4 Sargun & vihaan-bulbul story & now ajay has also enterd UT so hav 2 watch that crap also. these 2 r such an awesum actors but don't know why one took up Ekta's crap & oder UT crap??wish 2 see both JayGun  soon 2gether again in sum oder gud show.😊
God saved my laptop Tiny!! or else i would have def. banged it off ðŸ˜†

don't know how i managed to see this crap today, just got refreshed with Tota weds Maina show 🤣 then got set n out of this 😆

Precap is interesting haan 😉
Jus waiting for tomorrow's episode between Vihaan n Bulbul. Honestly, i actually think that now the truth is out, maybe they wont go much into the fighting and show more of Vihaan and Bulbul. Hoping something new. So i would say today's episode is 50/50- worth it and not worth it at the same time.
@swetha i want 2 ask abt the new promo.😊 who is this rani wid vihaan?? then wat"ll happen 2 vihaan-bulbul story??😕
don't know even i'm confused ðŸ˜•

Edits

ok see the video posted by Shinell, its about BuVi only 😛😉
Edited by swethasyam08 - 11 years ago
Well, I guess it won't be a big deal if I stay later at the gym today and miss this Epi; but tommorow's looks good!

Thanks for the update! 
Originally posted by tiny15

@swetha i want 2 ask abt the new promo.😊 who is this rani wid vihaan?? then wat"ll happen 2 vihaan-bulbul story??😕

there is no rani vani...its just bulbul and vihaan only...she must've mistakenly written rani ðŸ˜Š
Thank you so much for the update! :D

Waiting for tomorrow's episode!
BuVi <3