Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH WU-4th Feb 2013-Duggu Stays Back At M's :)

_Amina_ thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
doing the update behalf of our regular monday updater -JungleeBilli- (sorry dear i don't know your name) as she is not felling well. 

Episode starts with Naitik saying to Duggu he is very lucky as just by giving one flower to nani she gave him so much love and blessing in return. shaurya says he is lucky and favourite of everyone too. πŸ˜ƒ
everyone goes inside and sits. shaurya ask Duggu what he is gonna eat Duggu says nothing then RJ says 'nothing? and was gonna say somthing about vish but stops and gets emotional. she makes an excuse and tries to go away from there. Naitik calls and stops her. Naksh comes near her and naitik says 'you are crying? all right then i'll start crying too' πŸ˜† RJ looks at Naitik and starts laughing. Naitik make a joke again and says 'you are laughing now but u look much better while crying' πŸ˜† everyone laughs. Duggu says to Ananya ' everyone in here is very strange. sometimes they cry then suddenly they start laughing again' πŸ˜†

at S's g3 sorting out Duggu's clothes. bma comes. they talk about Duggu. precap scene. g3 says Duggu doesn't like over there much then bma says back then things were different, the situation and environment was different but now everything has changed and he went with Naksh so he will enjoy, g3 as always make faces πŸ˜‘ (god knows what problem she got with m's) 

back at m's, everyone sitting in the courtyard. ananya enacting Anshu πŸ˜† Duggu says it's his turn now. Akshara ask who is he gonna act as. Duggu says nani. everyone shock and laughs. 
Duggu and Ananya acts as Vish and Rj (very cute scenes) Rj fells shy and says kids are making up everything. Varsha says there is nothing as such as we know everything πŸ˜† 
Duggu and Ananya playing. Duggu says he don't want to play with dolls and stuff then Anaya tells him about a game which shaurya brought for her. 
kaki and varsha brings food. they call Duggu to come and eat but Duggu says he is not hungry. akshara says 'your mami makes very good pizza' Duggu ask is it pizza there varsha says yes. both Ananya and Duggu comes to eat.
kaki tels Duggu about all the food they made for him. he gets excited πŸ˜† Naitik as a jokes says 'i can see that all the love is for granson only, no one is even asking me'  then RJ starts telling him about all the food they made for him πŸ˜† naitik says it's okay i was just saying πŸ˜†  Naitik says to Duggu 'see whatever i want to eat your nani will make it for me' Duggu says 'u only got nani and i got everyone else'  Naitik says 'you are really every ones favourite, after all it's your nani's house' Akshara smiles πŸ˜ƒ Shaurya says to Naitik 'don't worry it's your sasural also'  Duggu says to Shaurya don't take papa's side and to Naitik he says 'everyone in my side only mama in your side' Naksh looks at each other and smiles πŸ˜³
back to S's, g3 in Duggu's room tidying and talking to herself about taking Duggu to the park. bma comes with the phone. g3 thinks it's Duggu but bma says no it's RB (popat πŸ€£)
in m's, akshara is in her room. looking around and smiling with tears in eyes. (awww i miss akshara's room too πŸ˜­) RJ comes and they have a nice emotional chat. (a nice maa beti scene πŸ˜ƒ)  
Ananya and Duggu playing football in courtyard. Naitik's phone rings. it's G3 πŸ˜‘ wants to talk to her lalla but lalla is too busy at playing (popat again )  g3 feels sad (awww bechari πŸ˜­πŸ€£)
she ask Naitik when they gonna be back naitik says in the evening then g3 'but bahu said u willl be back early' Naitik says plan got changed πŸ˜ƒ
akshara got the cake ready and tells RJ to cut the cake. RJ says she will cut it with Ananya and Duggu. they are about to cut the cake Duggu stops them and says look nanaji. πŸ˜ƒ vish is back with a flower bouquet in his hand πŸ˜³πŸ˜† everyone is happy to see him. they greet each other. kaka says to vish 'u came back in right time' vish and Naitik looks at each other and smiles. akshara observes this and ask whats going on. Naitik explain about postponding the cake cutting. 
Akshara jokes with vish and says did he get the flowers to keep it in the vase πŸ˜† RJ and Vish starts blushing πŸ˜³πŸ˜† vish gives the flowers to RJ and wish her. (rjvish's expression in that scene was hilarious) 🀣  they cut the cake. duggu puts bit of the cake in RJ's face. then Ananya and Duggu starts cake fighting. Akahsra tries to sop them but they goes behind Akshara. 
everyone sitting down on the sofa. Akahsra comes and tells Duggu to get ready as they have to leave. Duggu says not yet, he is enjoying playing snake and ladder a lot. varsha says to akshara let him stay as this is the first time he wants to. akshara says they have to go. Akshara again says to Duggu they have to go as sh got some work at office and g3 is waiting for them. Duggu says he wants to stay at m's as he is enjoing over there. he says akshara should stay too. Akshara gets really happy and says she won't be able to stay but Duggu can if he wants to. Duggu gets excited and everyone is happy. Naitik gets a bit worried. he takes Akshara in one side. Aakshara tells him it's like a miracle as this is the first time Duggu said to stay at M's. Naitik is worried and says hope Duggu doesn't trouble them at night as he never stayed alone before. Akshara says he won't and even if he does varsha is there. Akshara ask Naitik if he calls g3 the he tells about g3's phone call. akshara tells him she will call g3 and tell her about Duggu staying. Naitik is still worried. varsha sees them from the back and comes to Naksh and ask Naitik why is he saying like this, doesn't he trust them. Naitik smiles and says nothing like that. he is just saying. 
Naksh says bye to everyone. they tell Duggu not to be naughty. Duggu hugs shaurya. Naksh looks back and smile. Duggu says bye to Naksh. 
at S's, g3 is making somthing and waiting for Duggu. bma comes and ask what is she making. just then Naksh's car comes in. both the ladies gets happy. Naksh comes out of the car. g3 looking for Duggu. she ask Naksh about him. Naitik says Duggu wanted to stay at m's so they left him over there. episode ends in g3's angry face πŸ˜‘

Precap: Akshara saying to G3 'i know you are angry and mee too...' G3 shouts at Akshara and says 'you shouldn't have left him over there. you scolded him to go over there so couldn't you scold again to bring him back' πŸ˜‘😑 i don't know where Naitik is πŸ˜”

p.s. this is my first ever WU so sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes and also sorry if i missed any bits. enjoy πŸ˜³
Edited by _Amina_ - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Advance thanx to u! Amina. Nice Episode look frm ur update. But i'm Hating G3! She shud be in her Limits!
Duggukede thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the short update amina!!!!!!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ Hope junglebilli gets well  Hate g3 sooo much😑😑
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks amina for updating on behalf of me πŸ€—
irene_c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you...so it appears that gaytri is her typical insensitive self. Its like what else is new ;)
maitridarshit thumbnail
i wish Naitik hear whatever g3 is telling to akshara.
has we have seen in precap
_Amina_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: -JungleeBilli-

Thanks amina for updating on behalf of me πŸ€—

u are most welcome dear πŸ€— hope u fell better soon. take care of your self. btw if u don't mind me asking... whats your name? πŸ˜†
kumarandils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the nice update friend :-) thank u so much :-)
sona_naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thnx for d update ...
u did it well :-)
sona_naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i can never understand wat issues dis lady has wid duggu staying in ms ...m just hating her more n more