WRITTEN UPDATE 4.2.2013. Suman's hold revealed

Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello friends,
 This is my first written update , filling in for  Ash _arthi. Please forgive any mistakes I might make.
 Part one:
 Episodes starts with Vickram playing a game of cards on behalf of Bunty. in the rum shop. He tells bunty to win he needs to look at the opponent in his eyes. He wins the game  double the amount., while being praised by Bunty, who starts calling him Ustaad  For winning him more than he lost..  The other players taunt Vickram to play with his own money if he has the guts. Vickram  places his pats his pocets and says he has no money. They  laugh at him saying he is telling other how to  play and has no money of his own .  Vickram says wait. He reaches into his Kurta pockets and  removed 10 rupees.  Bunty  tells Vickram  that he can use the winnings because that belongs to Vickram, vicram replies  these guys are not worth more than 10 Rupees., and it is enough to win all thier money.  He dose.

The guys  saying  they don't even have money for  food, bacause Vickram won it all.  Vickram Gives them back some money to buy drinks and leaves.  Bunty takes the  money from them and follows Vickram outside.  He asks Vickram if he remembers im  and calls himself  Vickram's friend , he begs him to go with him to his place, saying he can't leave with out visiting his home.Vickram says he dose not want to and  he plans on leaving  this city  as it reopend  his old wounds. Bunty says this is the perfect city  to heal old wounds.  He is relentless, and says just give me this night , if I can;t stop you this night then you can leave in the morning. Reluctantly Vickram agrees.

In the haveli, it is night time. MT is  massaging her  own foot, and she remembers  Sugni comming in with oil to massage  her the  first day she arrived. (flashback shown) . She calls Sugni out loud, when Suman comes and says she is not  Sugni but Suman. Suman says  she asked  for the  property papers but MT refused , now she wants the key to Vickrams bedroom, at least.  MT. Asked her why she wants it, Suman says to give it to  Hukum.  because  he dose not like the one he had now. She says that Vickram is not coming back. MT says  that Vickram will surely return.
MT says there are lots of other empty rooms in the house , give him  one of those but leave Vickrams room alone.
 Suman says she is not as large hearted as  MT, who can forgivee, she says that Vickram left her in  hot water,  is responsible for  Sugni's death and  did all kinds of evil acts. Yet MT.  forgave him!. Suman says  that only MT can be so forgiving not her. She then says that  in all of this, MT is forgetting Aditya.  MT. gets angry and say she did not forget and will not forget, she  did not  want to argue .
 Suman  starts threatning her and says  that  MT keeps refusing her request , so she  keeps remembering Aditya. MT  gives her  the keys. Suman thanks her . Mt request  to remove some of Vickrams personal items from his room.  SumanTells MT she had a surprise for her concerning the land and leaves.
 JiJI  comes into MT room and says  we are acting as if nothing is wrong, when every thing is.She asks how long they have to live like this. MT. Breaks down  and says  they had thier happiness in their closed  fist but when they opened it  everything was gone.. She is crying about how Fate had played cruel games with them. She cries for Sugni and her Aditya.  JIJI asks her if she thinks, but  MT cuts her off telling her  Her Aditya is alive.  She reveal a hidden  safe and  opens her closet with her expensive saries and jewellery.
She tells  JIiJI she is only  lettig Suman have her way, because Suman has Aditya Hidden in a place un known. Aditya is her helplessness, who is in Suman's clutches. MT says  She is worried for Adi, but is waiting for Vickrams return so that Voickram can resscue Adi. Because Only Vickram can set him free. and save the Haveli. She knows vickram is no better than Suman,, but he is the lesser of both evils. And his evilness can distroy Suman's Evilness . She tells Jiji  they have to tolerate  Suman until Vicram's return.

Back in  Banaras Vickram goes to the Laal basti,  and is disgusted by what he is seeing. Bunty says that the beauty he will fine in this place  will make him forget everything. Vickram says the beauty he knew, would have made God stand up, and in  pales in comparison. (Fashbacks of SugVI secens are shown)    Meanwhile Sugni  is getting ready to perform a dance number.
 Bunty Introduces Vickram to Aamaji,  She says he looks like a new commer in the city and asks  what he he wants to have. He oberves a little girl asking her mother to play, but the mother says  she has to work (a prostitute). Vickram tells Bunty, this is not a place he wants to be in and he walks away disgusted.
 Aamaji scolds bunty for pringing the wrong people to her place. Bunty runs after Vickram begging him to enter the place, he says  you can't judge the place by one look. Vickram  hears  Sugni's Voice, in the background  telling AAmaji that  she is indded a god made beauty., he hears her laughter and  is shocked. He asks  Bunty whose voice is that. Bunty says that is the one I want you to see. He says that she is the beauty they are all proud of and ask Vickram to come meet her. Vickram onders how is it possible to hear her Voice. He slowly follows him inside as  Chulbuli starts dancing to  Jhalla Whalla .
 Chubuli is dancing  merrily , for  Divakar and other men, complete Mujra style. She is enticing  Divakar with her moves.  Vickram Is shocked when he sees the girl dancing is Sugni and  he Shouts her name.  Stopping the dance.

Precap:  Vickram is walking slowly  towards Chulbuli and she is watching him curiously.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow Vinnie great job and thanks for the update.
I am not liking MT's words that TVS is just the lesser evil of Suman. I really thought she was genuinely missing her son but seems like he is just the means to her destiny - Aditya.
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes Julie  I did not  like that either...I have a bad feeling about it...it  feels as  though Vickram again will get his heart broken.   Vickram Seeing  Chubuli was awesome,...
princess_farh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
tnx 4 d wu. Psh is improving
sandy_r thumbnail
thanks for the update Vinnie
rozie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update Vinnie :)
ven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well done update, thanks  a lot.
I do not like what MT said about TVS too. And what up with Suman and Aditya. It does not make sense that Suman has Adi in a hidden place.

I do not care what they do with Adi character, just dont mess with TVS character😡

Please cvs...get creative with your writing and dialogue😕
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you Vinnie. You did it brilliantly.

Yes I was shocked to hear her say that TVS is bad so he will be able to Stop Suman's bad form and save Adi.

What TVS did was absolutely bad but at least when he realised his mistake he did try to stop it and is now repenting. If CVs want this show to succeed its time each of these characters were shown to have self assessed and take responsibility for their actions which lead to what happened.

The viewers of this show are not blind to the faults of all of the characters and its about time the CVs showed their guilt. If the CVs make the mistake of casting TVS as the bad guy and everyone else as holier than thou than make no mistake the show will go down the pan again and this time the viewers will not give it a second chance.

So CVs Zee TV and whoever else is responsible for making this WAKE UP AND TAKE NOTE.

BTW how has Jiji been turned into a servant for six months without knowing why until today?Edited by payal7 - 11 years ago
widdy thumbnail

Many thanks,Vinnie.

You did a good update for the first attempt👏
I just don't like MS words about Vikram-that woman!😡
Saying he is evil,and a few days ago she was saying if Vikram was there then Suman wouldn't be treating them so badly,why is she lambasting him now?😡
Only Vikram can save all of them .No matter what she thinks of him, he has to rescue them from 50% and find Aditya.
daffodil81 thumbnail

thanks vinnie for such wonderful update.

i feel suman is fooling MS about adi... i thought he is in mumbai...how come suman has captivated him?

well i hope vikram takes his own time before he comes to rescue this useless bunch.