Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Archana neither accepted nor rejected 😕
just smiled n took the baby..
I'm confused about her decision..
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mr K .. mudivu supera irrukkumnu Avalla petti kuduthuttu.. What is the crap that you showed..

archu agreed?? why did Reva an Co smile..

Selvam on streets.. That is the only good point.
Caryn thumbnail
I think the director is on DRUGs😡..  Seriously for him to present such an ending??

Although what is the connection in the title of the serial.  Thirumathi Selvam?

He should have closed the serial, when Archu gives Selvam the tool box and then promotes him to succeed.

To extend the serial and then to show that she smiles not understanding whether she wants to be KK's life partner or not.  Hmmm... then it is not Thirumathi Selvam.

Then it is Nandhini who is the second TMS as Archu is divorced.  So the title TMS should go to Nandhini.

Only plus point, Cad in the streets
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree with you all...

Good News: Torture ended finally!!!... yabbbaaa... 👏👏😃

Bad news: What's this ending, last episode? 4 years-aa torture pannathu paththaathunnu, kadaisi episode varai... Aruvai & Rambam...  mudiyaladaa sami.😭 😭

Watched the last few episodes as it was nearing to an end...
Archu rejecting Selvam is good, rather than the usual  'Kallaanalum kanavan' peththals.

But why can't they end like she staying alone and living her life without any man in her life?!! Why they have to bring in KK into this?!!  So what's the justice for the title?! So, ippoo 'Thirumathi Selvam' had become 'Thirumathi KK' -aa?!!  😉😡😲

Moththathulaa... Dir K, kuzhambi nammalaiyum nallaa kuzhappi, kadaisila next serial kaiyila kidaichchatum viewers-ai konnathu pothum-nu nammalai vittutu aduththa project eduthukittar... avvaloothaan. 🥱😡

Edited by supree - 11 years ago
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
4 years illanga...7 years!!!!
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gisel

True, for few it's 7 years... But I didn't watch the entire serial...(Thank God)

Started watching it in the middle, and then escaped from it as the Director started Ularyifying way too much... !!

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Gisel

Caryn thumbnail
Only yesterday i saw Bhagyam gets beaten up.  As much as I dislike her, I felt sorry for her.  She deserves to be punished but not beaten up.

That is so abusive by Poo.  It could happen to any woman in reality.  I was not happy about that.  Bad example.
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Caryn

Only yesterday i saw Bhagyam gets beaten up.  As much as I dislike her, I felt sorry for her.  She deserves to be punished but not beaten up.

That is so abusive by Poo.  It could happen to any woman in reality.  I was not happy about that.  Bad example.

👏