Tirumathi Selvam Discussion Thread - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
All these serial directors claim to glorify women but all of them  excel in demeaning women. If the director chose to show Archu as a successful woman and shun Selvam from her life for being the cad he is... would be nice, eh? No, but they can not do it . They all follow Manu, the first ever MCP of the world !! Very unfortunate and far from real life !!

Sri, thanks for the summary. You must be patience personified !!
Edited by rojapoooo - 11 years ago
Thanks Sri for the update.  I started to watch TMS recently with my friends. Thought it might be better now, but no I'm wrong. 
Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

I think selvam (and archana) will plan something to get nandhini to admit to her wrongdoings .. similar to thamizh & thuls in thendral and like charu she will either jump off (die) or get arrested. 

I hope this is true Sri, but again where is the director's creativity? ðŸ˜•. Athu serri athu irunthaa thaan eppove serial mudinjirukume... 
Edited by Vani19 - 11 years ago
Thanks for the updates Sri..

I thought Archu will stand tall and revenge Selvam.. But sigh, they chose to make her insane!!

Originally posted by nithyamkv

Thanks for the updates Sri..

I thought Archu will stand tall and revenge Selvam.. But sigh, they chose to make her insane!!

I thought the same Niths, but looks like it is not. over 1300 episodes and this is what it is ending as...???

I must say the director has gone insane? What type of story are they developing? There is no end to negativeness and wampness. Its all selvam-nandini hands on.. Archana has beome homeless and helpless. There is no positiveness at all... :|

And in today's episode the police took the baby to court with nandini leaving a word to archana that i will separate baby from you permanently? :O
In real court handovers baby to mother upto certain age isnt it? or that rule is only for girl child? and its two months old baby!!!! :O

If they are going to start it from Archana loosing her child also then i must say pathetic scripting. Why are they not bothering to give some peaceful and meaningful episodes? :O
There is no end to craps :@
urghhh, this director and story writer must be some sadistic lumps !!
They demean the judiciary, demean women ...uh huh
abitha was interviewed during today's episode .. handing the baby to selvam and nandhini (police)!! 
Originally posted by rojapooo

urghhh, this director and story writer must be some sadistic lumps !!
They demean the judiciary, demean women ...uh huh

Roja - you are right what a crap serial what he is trying to tell the audience oh my God - wife lost her mind and didn't even have home to stay and the judge handing the baby to Nandini and who is she - Archana still his wife what kind of judge order this
Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

abitha was interviewed during today's episode .. handing the baby to selvam and nandhini (police)!! 

and she said that it was the last day ??!! Archu dies when the baby is taken away? uh huh