Tamil Other Serials

Tirumathi Selvam Discussion Thread - Page 6

mellisai thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
roja, I think they shot the climax before and filmed the karunai ilam scenes on the last day ..?? 

according to daily thanthi, selvam finds out about nandhini and then joins with archana .. ðŸ¤¢ new serial is called theiva thirumagal!! don't want to see abitha or sanjeev in the new serial!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh . So, Archu will accept that cad? What a beaten track ? Anyways, this trash getting over is some good news, eh? 
seelaks thumbnail
Selvam was portrayed very well in the beginning but now ðŸ¤¢ . He has stooped so low !!

When nadhini can record chezian's cheating , why can't some one record what she is doing ðŸ¤¢

Thanks God !! This crap is going to end soon. A beautiful story but wasn't handled that well ðŸ˜›
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
oh wait wat... the show is getting over?? i wanna see how they justify baby staying near nandini-selvam.. hmmm .. no woner if they give reason as archana's mental state ><
seelaks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --Ramyaks--

oh wait wat... the show is getting over?? i wanna see how they justify baby staying near nandini-selvam.. hmmm .. no woner if they give reason as archana's mental state ><

Yes Ramya !!

The show is ending in march ðŸ˜Š. Anything can happen before that 😉. Not sure  abt exact dates as new serial promo is not out. Sri had mentioned in a post that the new serial name is deiva thirumagal 

I am just waiting for Selvam to realize his mistakes. Justice will not be done to the title if in the serial, Selvam n nandini end up together ðŸ¤¢
Caryn thumbnail
But then Seelaks, Nandhini is also the new "Thirumathi Selvam".  Well that is what she declared.

Is there no justice for Archana and all those victims who fell under Nandhini's and Vasu's mother evil doing?  If there is, then I bet Director is going to end it with one of them dead and the other paralysed.

Agreed Sri... a spin off of Selvam/Archana is making me sick to my stomach, although I am not a follower of TMS
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ohkk laks... gad its endnig huh. dnt no if we can even expect positive reasonable ending ><
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I read in Viluthu that the cad Selvam comes to see the real Nandhini and his step mom - of course runs back to wifey darling who has no qualms about accepting hubby darling !! Uh huh , so the serials do not believe in NORMAL women?? whateverrr
seelaks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Caryn

But then Seelaks, Nandhini is also the new "Thirumathi Selvam".  Well that is what she declared.

Is there no justice for Archana and all those victims who fell under Nandhini's and Vasu's mother evil doing?  If there is, then I bet Director is going to end it with one of them dead and the other paralysed.

Agreed Sri... a spin off of Selvam/Archana is making me sick to my stomach, although I am not a follower of TMS

Can call me lakshmi 😊

Nandini is still the illegal TS na ? Did I miss something in the show ? Archana and Selvam are not divorced na ?
mellisai thumbnail
yes, lakshmi, archana and selvam r not divorced so she's his illegal thirumathi. I don't care about the title now .. nandhini and selvam deserve each other and archana should put them behind bars!!😎