Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seelaks thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ~*Thamizhan*~

yes, lakshmi, archana and selvam r not divorced so she's his illegal thirumathi. I don't care about the title now .. nandhini and selvam deserve each other and archana should put them behind bars!!😎

🤣

This was my reaction after reading ur post completely !

When I read N n S deserve each other , I was 😡 But then cooled down on reading next half !!

Laughed at my stupidity of coming to conclusion b4 reading completely 😆
Caryn thumbnail
Will do Lakshmi.

Roja, everytime in interviews, they will say most of the serial stories are based on real life story.  Okay fine ... but is bombing up ordinary people because they don't like them happens in real life.

Archana accepts the cad?  The same Archana who said she doesn't h ave a relationship with him and the child is not his?

My only sentiment ... Imbecile Archana.
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Franky i would rather have archana kicking selvam ass out!! He needs to learn a lesson and i hope the director does not show the same lame stuff.. hubby comes says sorry and wife accepts him 🤔 It was disgusting when he put the blame on her for having affair with the other guy!!

I hope in court archana would say the baby is her's and selvam is not the father nu. Serve him right for that!!!

seelaks thumbnail
Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

Franky i would rather have archana kicking selvam ass out!! He needs to learn a lesson and i hope the director does not show the same lame stuff.. hubby comes says sorry and wife accepts him 🤔 It was disgusting when he put the blame on her for having affair with the other guy!!

I hope in court archana would say the baby is her's and selvam is not the father nu. Serve him right for that!!!

She should definitely give right and left to Selvam. I feel his father's words might come true. Remember the curse - he will be left all alone in the streets with no one to support him 😊

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I know the feeling here. After all that slandering how can any woman accept easily? The whole crew is jinxed - that is all I can say 
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Originally posted by: seelaks

She should definitely give right and left to Selvam. I feel his father's words might come true. Remember the curse - he will be left all alone in the streets with no one to support him 😊

😲 yes i remember that.. it could be too.. maybe that nandhi kicks him off after taking all the sottu??

Caryn thumbnail
Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

😲 yes i remember that.. it could be too.. maybe that nandhi kicks him off after taking all the sottu??

I echo the same sentiments Lakshmi & Ratna.😊
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Ufff i give up tms after yesterday's episode 😡

Court case takes place and the baby is to be with father since mother does not have proper income??? How stupid. I thought new born babies will be with mother and the so call fathers should be paying them monthly for their expenses!!

Hmmp so annoying to see Nandhini carrying the baby back with victory and i felt like slapping the director when archana was begging at Selvam by holding his feet 🤔 As usual the villan's win!!!

mellisai thumbnail
ratna, yesterday's episode was better .. selvam gave back the baby after archana signed the divorce paper. Kumar tried to stop her but she signed it .. way to go!!👍🏼 
seelaks thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~*Thamizhan*~

ratna, yesterday's episode was better .. selvam gave back the baby after archana signed the divorce paper. Kumar tried to stop her but she signed it .. way to go!!👍🏼 

Oh ho !! They are planning to make Selvam loose everything legally too 

Much needed punishment