Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Ladder to Stardom track(And TB article Confirms)

Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
I just wanna say this track is a ladder to most awaited Stardom track of Madhu...

We all were waiting for Madhu's stardom track that How She will enter Bollywood...

1st we thought it was Ballu but Ballu now died so Cv's need some strong reason behind Madhu's stardom,,,,,,,,,,,

This track of revenge will lead Madhu to Stardom as She will loose everything She has...

I thinnl now if Madhu tries to convince everybody that Rk ditched her again She is gonna have hard time as Rk has convinced the whole Malik family of He being saint...

I am so excited totally clueless what will come next

I was asking for spice in the show bcoz ths show was going extra meetha...

Here comes the spice, Cv's maine spice manga tha itna spice nahi maanga tha ki mera muh hi jal jaaye😆😆😆

Chalo ki farak painda hai aapan tan Punjabi hain so spice is always welcome phir chahe muh hi kyun na jal jaaye😆😉😛

Edited by Arnav90 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Likes hi kartein rehna comment mat karna koi😡
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

arnav me too punjabi but i am not liking this extra dose of spice ..joke apart we have to wait to see what turn the camel take...
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i agree sauts...i am ddying to see Madhu rise to a superstar...with or without RKs support...
TheDragonLady thumbnail
yup.. v will get the junoon back... which was much waited...

but just hope dat it doesnt surpass the morality...

rest m in for dis revenge n stardom track..

mazza aayega...
-SmexyGhost- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I m also excited abt this track . Don't know whats gonna happen. Per jo vee hoga accha hi hoga.

Lo kerdiya Comment ðŸ˜†
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
there are already too many topics calculating pros n cons of the promo...

but still revenge can't justify the scenes till date...n especially the court scene n after that RK's repentance...

I don't want revenge as twist but something big which can leave the space to bring RishBala back...if it's revenge then it's end of RishBala n after that no amount of convincing can bring audience back to the show...
ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ok lets chime it up with stars for this track...

He wants to get revenge for those 4 slaps let be as in demon never changes his color..If he has then there is a deeper meaning for his chameleon change...

In TVD like wise the two brothers hate each other guts but they do not allow someone else to kill any of them..the old fathom of their is that no one kill him other than me...Looks like the line is apt here..RK saving madhu dealing all her problems is just a way of clearing the weeds for his poisonous ones to take over and he does that so careful so that does not fall in any judgmental eyes...

His SuperStatus is the most in the world he has embraced found solace and stuck to it..If she is getting back to him...its the only place where she can hit him harder so he does not rise back until she wants him to rise..A perfect opportunity for her to show women are not and never meant to be taken for granted...

_Sparkles_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Arnav90

Likes hi kartein rehna comment mat karna koi😡

itna sarre post dekar mera dimag ka fuze ud gaya hai... So no comments 😆
patakha-guddi thumbnail
extra spicy ho gaya toh gazab ho jayega ...its becoming ishaqzaade types