Zing Magazine

Opportunity for IF members 2 write for Zing - Page 2

ayushi.sinha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: luckym2012

***** This post is not written to cause any offence, it is simply a view on the tv industry (mostly indian tv serials), that I have formed an opinion on*****

I definitely do not think the article I would write would be pulished, because I have far too many negatives to highlight in the inidian television industry. I really do not think writing about writers who continously write about women who are oppressed is something that an audience would be pleased with reading or even appreciate, it's a real ashame that I can't think of anything light hearted to write about, because I can only think of feminists views. What do we get in today's indian tv, well the women are housewives, have a wicked mother in law, have no right as an individual, all of them need married to gain acceptence, not haing a child makes them an insult...I could continue. You'd think the writers are making it perfectly acceptable to allow indian women to be treated like this, if anything it puts more ammunition into the indian male audience that their behaviour is acceptable and it is being condoned rather than it being rejected. Ok then you can ask me why do I watch them if this is what makes them so, it's because I want that glimmer of hope that maybe, just maybe the drama will focus on the women empowerment side rather than the weakness. 

Your views are appreciable but the point of starting this section is that we want your voic eto be heard if you think that indian dramas are inclined towards oppression of a women you can write about it just state the examples I know you will get ample of them 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaur1313 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great opportunity for writers ... good luck 
neha_mjht thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
di,
is there any area where our questions for the actors can be asked as we fans die to hear answers to our questions...
if there is ,i want to ask one question to sanaya irani-
from 2 yrs,when season 2 came in mjht,there have been rumors that she and rati not not so good of friends and all...but before that they have always given good interviews together..is that true?pls ask her about it..as this question harasses all the mjhtians..we have been waiting for answer form long but havent got any platform where we can ask the question..
luckym2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ayushi.sinha

Your views are appreciable but the point of starting this section is that we want your voic eto be heard if you think that indian dramas are inclined towards oppression of a women you can write about it just state the examples I know you will get ample of them 😊

Ah thanks, but I would rather have readers having something light hearted to read when they are picking up the magazine, it's not fair to drown negativity on the readers to πŸ˜†. I am looking forward to whoevers article gets pulished. Good luck people.πŸ˜ƒ
kyara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
@NADIA,PLS READ MY POST IN SUGGESTIONS...I MADE THIS POST FEW MONTHS AGO BUT THERE'S NO RPLY OR ACTION !

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3274004
nolla thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Nadii-

Opportunity for IF members 2 write for Zing

March issue

Hello lovely people I am back yet againπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Well Seeing the huge appreciation of the Reader article I am really happy and have decided to make it a regular section of Zing...

So lets get back to the basics
The
Reader's article section is where a fan would get the opportunity to see the article written by them published in the magazine. So everyone who enjoys writing and love the television industry can pick up their pens and begin writing. We will publish the best article along with the writer's picture...

You can read the previous months readers article on the provided link
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3421405

• The deadline is 18th Feb 2013
  • The article can be on any aspect of TV industry
  • We will need a high resolution pic of the writer along with the article
  • The article should be approx of 500-700 words.
We eagerly await your contribution...
you can mail your articles at- ayushi@zingmag.com
feel free to contact me for any queries

Ayushi 😊 (Ayushi.Sinha)/Nadia

Sorry, just saw the advert or msg. So pls bear with me, i ll get back to you. If am not allowed to post on this post, pls let me know, & pls just cancel me out of the whole thing if you think i shld disappear!!!!

After going thru other members posts, i ll give it a try!!! thnx for giving us the opportunity.
Edited by nolla - 11 years ago
HayemeraSarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
lovely opportunity to write your heart out
-Nadii- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kyara123

@NADIA,PLS READ MY POST IN SUGGESTIONS...I MADE THIS POST FEW MONTHS AGO BUT THERE'S NO RPLY OR ACTION !

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3274004

Hey dear Drashti was tagged long time back -
Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail
I have mailed my entry.. 😊
an_k thumbnail
INSHALLAH i am going to send my entry tonight within 3 hours