TOI/TB/Other Articles: Rupali ties the knot!

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
ok guys iam going to reveal big news abt rupali in this thread very soon😊..but i want to let it happen first..so watch out this space ðŸ˜‰ ..big news of pinky aka rupali is awaiting😉 here

Rupali Ganguly set to take the marital vow tonight

• Tags: 
    • Marriage
    • Rupali Ganguly
    • Parvarrish

Rupali Ganguly

This year is definitely a band baaja baaraat year for our television actors as after Vivian D'sena- Vahbbiz Dorabjee, Ajay Chaudhary-Jyoti Makker, Ashish Sharma-Archana Taide and Reshmi Ghosh'Siddharth Vasudev, it's Rupali Ganguly's turn (of Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai fame) to take the nuptial vows.

The actress, who is currently seen as Pinky in Sony Entertainment Televisions'Parvarrish, has always being secretive about her personal life. Thus, following the trend she did not talk about her wedding plans either.

However, our source managed to get us some details from the wedding venue.

We hear that the actress is getting married to a businessman named Ashwin and they had a mehndi ceremony yesterday (5 February 2013). Their shaadi will take place tonight (6 February 2013).

Rupali and Ashwin have been dating for a long time now.

We wish the couple a very blissful married life!

Edited by fire_gun - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Waiting, but do not fail to deliver. ðŸ˜†
fire_gun thumbnail

Originally posted by: Freethinker112

Waiting, but do not fail to deliver. ðŸ˜†

i will not😉
Armu4eva thumbnail

Rupali Ganguly ties the knot!

By Stuti Agarwal, TNN | Feb 6, 2013, 12.19 PM IST
Share More
A
A
READ MORE Rupali Ganguly|Parvarish: Kuch Khatti Kuch Meethi|Ashwin Verma
Rupali Ganguly ties the knot!
Rupali Ganguly

RELATED

In what is like a surprise of sorts, Rupali Ganguly, who plays Pinky in the popular serialParvarish: Kuch Khatti Kuch Meethi is all set to tie the knot today with her long time boyfriendAshwin Verma.

An NRI, Ashwin is into making adfilms and corporate films. The marriage will be a family affair. According to buzz, Rupali has taken an off from shooting today.

Very few people on the sets know about this marriage, however, her co-stars, including Shweta Tiwary and selected friends, are expected to attend a low-profile reception in the evening in Versova.

When we contacted Rupali to confirm the same, she said, "I am surrounded by 20 people now. Call me after 1 pm, I can talk then." "Rupali is being very eccentric about the wedding. Yes, I will go to her reception in the evening. I haven't met Ashwin yet. The other actors from Parvarish have met him at Rajesh Puri's dinner party once.

However, I have spoken to him on the phone and congratulated him," said Vishal Singh, Rupali's on-screen husband. Yesterday, a lot of her friends from the industry attended her mehendi and put it up pn their BBM status. We wish the newly-weds a happy married life.
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thats greeat!

God bless Rupali, love her as Pinky. Wishing her the best in life.

BTW, is this the thing member fire_gun made a post to reveal about RG? 🤔
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wow..😛 Congo to Rupali..🥳
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Ridzzi-

Thats greeat!

Yes Ridzzi, he is a Big Rupali ganguli fan..😳
fire_gun thumbnail

Rupali Ganguly set to take the marital vow tonight

• Tags: 
    • Marriage
    • Rupali Ganguly
    • Parvarrish
By TellychakkarTeam 6 Feb 2013 - 11:45
Print    
Make font size smallerMake font size defaultMake font size larger
Rupali Ganguly

This year is definitely a band baaja baaraat year for our television actors as after Vivian D'sena- Vahbbiz Dorabjee, Ajay Chaudhary-Jyoti Makker, Ashish Sharma-Archana Taide and Reshmi Ghosh–Siddharth Vasudev, it's Rupali Ganguly's turn (of Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai fame) to take the nuptial vows.

The actress, who is currently seen as Pinky in Sony Entertainment Televisions'Parvarrish, has always being secretive about her personal life. Thus, following the trend she did not talk about her wedding plans either.

However, our source managed to get us some details from the wedding venue.

We hear that the actress is getting married to a businessman named Ashwin and they had a mehndi ceremony yesterday (5 February 2013). Their shaadi will take place tonight (6 February 2013).

Rupali and Ashwin have been dating for a long time now.

We wish the couple a very blissful married life!

Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
^ Great, I wish her a happy married life.
fire_gun thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ridzzi-

Thats greeat!

yes it was the news😊...iam so happy for her...she told me 2 days before that she is going to marry😊😊..iam really really happy for rupali😊 yes guys! big secret is out..she is going to be married plzz wish her very best for her marriage😊 Edited by fire_gun - 11 years ago