Posted: 11 years ago
The man has gone mad!πŸ˜†

He actually tried to kiss her😲...ofcourse she pushed him away with a lot of force, which made him falls and hurt his head a bit!

But itni jaldi kya thi?πŸ˜†

Btw, all our predictions have gone wrong as of now! Garv took neither the bed nor the couch...he just walked out of the room, leaving Gauri there!

Originally posted by soapie

He actually tried to kiss her😲...ofcourse she pushed him away with a lot of force, which made him falls and hurt his head a bit!

Btw, all our predictions have gone wrong as of now! Garv took neither the bed nor the couch...he just walked out of the room, leaving Gauri there!

🀣

Hahahaha... πŸ˜†

Now may be garv mom will send him to gauri room

Originally posted by honestyfirst

Hahahaha... πŸ˜†

Now may be garv mom will send him to gauri room

trust me honey, i am not in a condition to say anything rt now. Cvs ne pata ni kya kiya aaj

😲 he did what??? πŸ€£ dimaag kharab hai
Originally posted by slmu

😲he did what???🀣dimaag kharab hai

Garv ko dimaag waise to kharak hojata hai gauri ko dekh kar

Apne dil ko control karke bhag gaya lol
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by honestyfirst

Garv ko dimaag waise to kharak hojata hai gauri ko dekh kar

Apne dil ko control karke bhag gaya lol
πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† looks like AK was right after all... he must be in love with her

</div>

<div>

I soo didn't expect that to happen ! It was actually like 'OMG ! Ye kya kar raha hai ? ' 😲

Matlab..first night mein hi sabkuch ? Lolzz..he has surely lost all common sense seeing Gauri-'His London wali Jhansi Ki Rani' ! πŸ˜†Edited by veds275 - 11 years ago
Hi I am new hereπŸ˜ƒ. Started seeing this serial only after garv came in to the picture😳. just loving their scenes now. But I just find his family waaay too loud πŸ˜•
Nikhila
Edited by nikhilageet - 11 years ago
Originally posted by nikhilageet

Hi I am new hereπŸ˜ƒ. Started seeing this serial only after garv came in to the picture😳. just loving their scenes now.
Nikhila

Hi welcome to the forum πŸ˜ƒ