Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tintin0602 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I have seen that now. But yaar seriously what the hell or i should use the actual word
tintin0602 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikhilageet

Hi I am new here๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Started seeing this serial only after garv came in to the picture๐Ÿ˜ณ. just loving their scenes now. But I just find his family waaay too loud ๐Ÿ˜•
Nikhila

welcome dear.
Resh..... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Garv's dialogue delivery is superb. Loved the way he said" Gaekwad pariwar ke bahu karate or boxing nahi karte hai"...  ๐Ÿ˜† ...    well Garv, all i can say is Gauri is the exact girl for you... ๐Ÿ˜†
soapie thumbnail
Garv is really hilarious...calling his wife London Waali Jhansi ki Rani and telling her that the bahu's of his family don't do karate and boxing!๐Ÿ˜† Suhaagraat mein hi maar kha kar aa gaya, Gaekwad Parivaar ka Rajkumar!๐Ÿ˜† I was ROFL when Gauri pushed him with such force...what the hell was he even thinking?๐Ÿ˜†

Garv's testertone level is a bit too high...he should cool down a bit! Else, his karate kid wife will beat the pulp out of him!๐Ÿ˜†

Even I did not like his family...too loud!๐Ÿคข But Utkarsha Naik is a good actress and has excelled in a comic role before...so hoping for the best here!

Edited by soapie - 11 years ago
tintin0602 thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapie

Garv is really hilarious...calling his wife London Waali Jhansi ki Rani and telling her that the bahu's of his family don't do karate and boxing!๐Ÿ˜†Suhaagraat mein hi maar kha kar aa gaya, Gaekwad Parivaar ka Rajkumar!๐Ÿ˜†I was ROFL when Gauri pushed him with such force...what the hell was he even thinking?๐Ÿ˜†

Even I did not like his family...too loud!๐ŸคขBut Utkarsha Naik is a good actress and has excelled in a comic role before...so hoping for the best here!

The expression that manit gave after gauri pused him was really scary for me. I thought he is now going to force her. But thank god nothing like that happened. But what he thought doing that if gauri will say yes darling i am all yours.???
honestyfirst thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikhilageet

Hi I am new here๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Started seeing this serial only after garv came in to the picture๐Ÿ˜ณ. just loving their scenes now. But I just find his family waaay too loud ๐Ÿ˜•
Nikhila

Welcome nik
rubysk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I also surprised he went out of room... D way he is looking at gauri aisa lag raha tha ki abhi garv gauri ko khajayega... Lol... His eyes r so romantic when he sees gauri... Pyaar se dekhta hai gauri ko... Love dis show... I have so much expectation frm dis show...
honestyfirst thumbnail

Originally posted by: rubysk

I also surprised he went out of room... D way he is looking at gauri aisa lag raha tha ki abhi garv gauri ko khajayega... Lol... His eyes r so romantic when he sees gauri... Pyaar se dekhta hai gauri ko... Love dis show... I have so much expectation frm dis show...

The main reason for watching is gauri n garv ...

As they r interesting
Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Soapie, What are you saying? 

He was not trying to kiss her. He was trying to take the pillow. So he was actually dissing her.๐Ÿ˜†
soapie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mili27

Soapie, What are you saying? 

He was not trying to kiss her. He was trying to take the pillow. So he was actually dissing her.๐Ÿ˜†

Who takes a pillow like that?๐Ÿ˜†

He came near her face...so its an assumption on part of the viewer that he was trying to kiss her!๐Ÿ˜†