Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by soapie

Who takes a pillow like that?πŸ˜†

He came near her face...so its an assumption on part of the viewer that he was trying to kiss her!πŸ˜†

After the push, Garv asks Gauri,' Kya soch rahi thi tum?!'. That question was meant for the viewers too.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Mili27 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Mili27

🀣

Garv's message to his wife : I would rather canoodle with the pillow than have anything to do with you!πŸ˜†

Originally posted by soapie

Garv's message to his wife : I would rather canoodle with the pillow than have anything to do with you!πŸ˜†

True! A pillow can't hit that hard.
Originally posted by Mili27

True! A pillow can't hit that hard.
it was not hard yaar😳... camera effect... πŸ˜‰ n please take note garv dun mind πŸ˜†... he will keep trying till he succeed 🀣
Originally posted by riyya6

it was not hard yaar😳... camera effect... πŸ˜‰ n please take note garv dun mind πŸ˜†... he will keep trying till he succeed 🀣
I don't think Garv will keep trying to succeed in kissing Gauri... he will always make Gauri aware that she is married to him and is his wife by ritual/religion whether she likes it or not... he won't show Gauri that he loves her dearly too  ... but will wait for Gauri to accept him as her husband and also realise that Garv loves him and recipocrate his love... accept him wholeheartedly when Gauri sees the real AS and the real reason for Garv's remorse and revenge.
Hey! I thought he was trying to get the pillow behind her..you know...they way they try to do in films and serials...the heroine thinks the hero out to do the naughty with her but he's actually reaching for something behind her.
i think you like gauri had got it all wrong, Garv was not leaning forward to kiss Guari, he was only  leaning over her to get the pillow, gauri missunderstood and pushed him away.

i have a feeling if Garv wanted to kiss Guari he would have simply walked back to and forcefully kissed her.
for all his rusticness, Garv aka vikram Ghaiwaid is a gentelman, and he is a fair and honorable man. if there was any other way to get what was stollen from his family he would not have used gauri as a ponn, but for vikram Gauri is the key. his wepon to fight Appa Sahib.

Garv/vikram never once disrespeted the women of the house hold, and in the food challange he was fair in his judgement. without taking sides.
he was impressed that Gauri, accted like a winner, without putting her sister in law down, mantaining her dignity and keeping it intact.
so despite his mothers and SIL warnings  vikram is falling for Gauri. and Gauri with her sweet and sensiable nature will win over his family.

as for vikram Ghaiwaid family, they are rustic, and have a care a damm for the word attitude, but they are not cruel people. not like Assavari, and Appa sahib. but its clear that rajlaxmi must have strugled a lot, to bring up her kids, cause i dont know about the other brother, but she got vikram a good education.

Originally posted by honestyfirst

Garv ko dimaag waise to kharak hojata hai gauri ko dekh kar

Apne dil ko control karke bhag gaya lol
πŸ˜†

🀣😳😳
Edited by Danika - 11 years ago
Originally posted by nikhilageet

Hi I am new hereπŸ˜ƒ. Started seeing this serial only after garv came in to the picture😳. just loving their scenes now. But I just find his family waaay too loud πŸ˜•
Nikhila

Welcome to the forum πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Lol, same here, his family in my opinion are really way too loud πŸ˜† 
Edited by Danika - 11 years ago