WRITTEN UPDATE 5 FEB

ArVi-licious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Teju's entry into d khandeshi house, jignesh welcomes her n gives her sunny n his room.. teju says she doesn't want to stay in that room n make jigs shift out... but jignesh says, its her room from now.
snehalata calls teju n says now that she is at home.. she has to take up all the responsibilties n tells her to make 1000 theplas by 3 pm!!
snehalata then thinks to herself, teju will never be able to make them on time n surely miss punni's party.
teju is totally worried, but jigs encourages her n teaches her to make them n they cook together...

next scene.. onir in a suit all dressed up for the func n calls out to purvi.. she steps out of the room... onir is totally lost in her beauty, n says... tum acchi lag rahi ho.. purvi then goes into the room.. onir helps her put on d bangles, puts the bindi on her forehead(tum ho paas mere BG music) he takes a kaala tika, pushes her back n makes a mark... manju interrupts d intimate scene! n says everyone is waiting for them... onir leaves...
purvi checks the drawer for the money n finds that the cash is missing and is entirely shocked..

purvi receives a call from the blackmailer, he says, that he really happy that she taking him seriously n went n sold the necklace for the money.. purvi is shocked, she questions him, as to how he knows so many things abt her... he says 3 lac is a big amount n tells her he'l come to collect it personally..
onir enters the room, purvi asks him abt the money kept in d drawr, he replies that he has given d money to vinod mama.. before purvi could say anything ajee enters n says its time to go out for the func..
at d party, ovi n arjun talking, ovi thanks him for the gifts he has given, arjun says there is no need to be formal, ovi agrees n says ofcourse, its my haq... she leaves n arjun thinks to himself, he is worried abt purvi n wonders why she is in need of all dat money.. n hopes she is not in any trouble...
teju enters the party, manav asks her how she feels at d khandeshis n tells her to call when she needs him, but teju declines n says she fight this all alone.. sulo ajee tells manv that teju is just like him, independent n ready for all d difficulties..all family members join in.. Manav says archana is with ayee baba.. Manju is very impressed with all d arrangements, she asks onir if he has brought d camera which vinod has given him.. And onir says yes.. Arjun n ovi also join d group, ovi questions purvi abt her health n both r cordial to each other.. Onir smiles, ovi looks at arjun.. Family members exchange glances ( now that ovi is being all nice to purvi)
sunny also enters d party, savita is shocked how he could make it so quickly.. coz she had told him to wash all the vessels!!(like really lot of vessels) she also had told him if he doesn't wash them all he will not marry teju!

both teju n sunny at the party..standing across the room.. both sad that they cannot talk to each other(savita ajee keeping n eye on them)..they think to themselves( telepathic convo!)
if only the condition was not there, they would talk to each other but now its really important that they do everything right.. savita n sundari looking at both of them n waiting if they do meet each other.

PRECAP:the blackmailer(in some disguise at the party) bumps into arjun as he hurriedly walks into the hall.. he then gives purvi a glass of juice with a tissue paper around it.. she notices it, the paper reads: mujhse milo, shubchintak(meet me.. well wisher)

Edited by ArVi-licious - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arvifan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Jigs giving his room to Teju might imply that Teju and Jigs are together...maybe Teju will fall for Jigs.

I would personally like it bec i think there is something fishy about this Sunny fellow.
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 Where was Archana/Ankita ?

I think Arjun will get to know about baby first then others .

Onir has a camera on his hand, is he gonna click blackmailer's photo ?

I think Teju-Jignesh, Savita-Sunny scenes were too long

I liked Onir & Purvi scene. I also liked small scene of Arjun & Ovi . Ovi is really nice with Purvi nowdays.
Edited by LoveTVShows - 11 years ago
Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: discochali

these chores remind me of Cinderella...her horrible stepmother made her do impossible chores so she couldnt go the BALL...same here with sunny and the wicked savita🤢

not only Sunny vs Savita but also Teju vs Snehlata.
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LoveTVShows

I liked Onir & Purvi scene. I also liked small scene of Arjun & Ovi . Ovi is really nice with Purvi nowdays.

i think anki didnt shoot there bc i saw sm off screen pic of that party but  anki was not there.thank GOD anki is free from this famous pavitra rishta👏
manan_virika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LoveTVShows

I also think Arjun will know the truth about his baby this week! Can't wait!!
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sushkita10

i think anki didnt shoot there bc i saw sm off screen pic of that party but  anki was not there.thank GOD anki is free from this famous pavitra rishta👏

Poppy ji, Ankita slowly slowly leaving PR but I want farewell for her .
princess_farh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i tink jig wil fall for teju 1st.
princess_farh thumbnail
looks like arjun wil be the first 2 find out abt his baby with purvi.
princess_farh thumbnail
btw tnx 4 d wu u did a great job!