Jeannie aur Juju

WU#..5..February 2013..#

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Episodee starts with neighboor at house she sees writting in letter how enters this house will never leave it she tryes tooo enter but it she hears noises he says pleas let us noot enter the house she leaves aloong and comees back he says yooour back end then the neighboor get red eyes like a vampier the guys tryes tooo enter house but gets shock 
back at the otheeer he asl jeannie did something happend in lifee that madee yoou scared she says yes and start tooo tell aboout her and her friend at the jungle they all get scared priya is screaming velu says why aree yooou screaming like that aree yoou scared she says nooo i am not 

they are making teams jeannie says its not fair he is minee boss i want too go with him soo they say He is right and they madee teams first priya leaving 
here team is at the house now they aree suree they havee tooo look at the house they aree looking she finds a black rose and thinks its realy weird she smells and and faint 
back at jeannie,vicky velu and docter they talking aboout bhoot
now docter and vela aree leaving they alsooo loooking they comee at hooouse 
back at jeannie and Juju jeannie is bored in this clothers and want tooo changee back she change back she alsooo changee the starts there is writting now: Jeannie loves Juju 
Velu comes back they ask him what happend  he ask he need help because everyonee dissapeard juju says Jeannie what did yooou do see says i did nothing i swear 
now they aree looking for them 
velu enters house bhoot behind him then he faints now jeannie and juju alsooo enter the house 
they aree loooking and loooking alooot of scary moment

Precaps: Jeannie tells she now there is a bhoot but if he can do something like that i am turning in a goood Jeannie then bhooot is coming ...😳

Edited by .Siham. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sadiya786

Thanks in advance

Thanks havee Updateeed all :D
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail

Yooour welcomee zabooo :D
Maneet7861 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Siham.

Thanks havee Updateeed all :D

Thanks Siham
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail

Thanks ashwin looong timeee how aree yooou :)
nikkitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice WU siham. Its good episode.
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nikkitta

Nice WU siham. Its good episode.

thank yoou yes it was want too loook tommorows episodee i think then new Jin coming ðŸ˜‰
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail

Welcomeee ðŸ˜Š
zabo123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a ton can't wait for today's episode 
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
love u siham.. nice wu :)